Anthem Tantrum: Trump Disinvites Eagles From White House

Trump is such an egomaniac and fragile pu$$y.

Such a sad person.
De8q1RKW0AAP-KW.jpg

And Fox used a picture of a player kneeling in prayer, not during the National Anthem to make Trump's point.

It's disgusting. Such dirty liars in the White House and USMB Republicans support them 100%.

“This can’t be serious,” Ertz wrote. “Praying before games with my teammates, well before the anthem, is being used for your propaganda?! Just sad, I feel like you guys should have to be better than this...

Eagles star slams FOX News over misleading anthem video
Wait praying??? We cant have no public praying........where is the separation of church and football?????

Don't be silly. Even school children can pray, in school too. In the picture his helmet is on the endzone corner flag. Not lined up on the sidelines for the Anthem. I wonder if Donnie Dumbass the so-called president, saw something like that on Faux before he made his official Indian Giver tweet!
People like you want to ban prayer from anywhere...religion is a threat to state control.. And no, the kneeling doesn't have anything to do with Trump......but the praying must really piss off you atheists.

Nope, has nothing to do with prayer on the field. Faux, obviously just likes to fuck with President "Best Brains"

I bet they laughed their asses off on that one. "Did you see what "The Dumbass" President did today?" I'm sure was said more than once over there today.

Trump is such an egomaniac and fragile pu$$y.

Such a sad person.
De8q1RKW0AAP-KW.jpg

And Fox used a picture of a player kneeling in prayer, not during the National Anthem to make Trump's point.

It's disgusting. Such dirty liars in the White House and USMB Republicans support them 100%.

“This can’t be serious,” Ertz wrote. “Praying before games with my teammates, well before the anthem, is being used for your propaganda?! Just sad, I feel like you guys should have to be better than this...

Eagles star slams FOX News over misleading anthem video
Wait praying??? We cant have no public praying........where is the separation of church and football?????

Don't be silly. Even school children can pray, in school too. In the picture his helmet is on the endzone corner flag. Not lined up on the sidelines for the Anthem. I wonder if Donnie Dumbass the so-called president, saw something like that on Faux before he made his official Indian Giver tweet!
People like you want to ban prayer from anywhere...religion is a threat to state control.. And no, the kneeling doesn't have anything to do with Trump......but the praying must really piss off you atheists.

Nope, has nothing to do with prayer on the field. Faux, obviously just likes to fuck with President "Best Brains"

I bet they laughed their asses off on that one. "Did you see what "The Dumbass" President did today?" I'm sure was said more than once over there today.

No we just laugh at you guys

and you said children were allowed to pray in school.

I love when Trump trolls the media and the left....

DACA gone.....and because you guys wouldn't make a deal......the situation was win win for him.....and he won..... he does that a lot.....it's hilarious.

Truth is the NFL was on Trumps revenge list because they humiliated him was back in the USFL days . Oh, and the shit on him when he wanted to buy the Bills .( cause he couldn’t afford it).

That’s what this is all about .

I totally forgot about that! Makes a lot of sense. I especially loved the $3 award he got from the anti trust suit with the NFL. I'm sure that pissed him off enough to try petty revenge. Everything the Orange Virus touches turns to shit.

Going on and on about kneeling when none of them participated in that shit.
A day traditionally ment to honor the Victor's of a sports championship reduced to a petty self centered tantrum because not everyone wanted to come.

Beyond childish and unbecoming of the office.

All over Twitter I’m reading comments such as this:
“ I’m now a new Eagles fan.”

A day traditionally ment to honor the Victor's of a sports championship reduced to a petty self centered tantrum because not everyone wanted to come.

Bull effin shit. The Eagles were going to send about 80 personnel and at the 11th hour decided to only send a few people. The Eagles knew Trump's stance BEFORE they agreed to send the 80. Trump pulled the plug on their petty little political stunt. People need to learn the facts and in what order they occurred before writing garbage like this.

Bull effin shit. The Eagles were going to send about 80 personnel and at the 11th hour decided to only send a few people. The Eagles knew Trump's stance BEFORE they agreed to send the 80. Trump pulled the plug on their petty little political stunt. People need to learn the facts and in what order they occurred before writing garbage like this.
Trump's a lil' bitch. Acting like a middle schooler 24/7

Any player who wanted to go could. At the end of the day the numbers are irrelevant.

Still miserable and butt hurt over his election. Good. Deal with it! LOL

The freaking players refused to attend the festivities for political reasons. Trump outfoxed them and the hostile media which was set to ambush him. Lefties are confused and angry which is a normal condition for them.

Still miserable and butt hurt over his election. Good. Deal with it! LOL
Just speaking truth to a dipshit :thup:

I never heard there were not Eagles anthem protesters until today. Don't know if that's really true or not. But if true, that's a commentary on the media bias at the time.

We were fed the story that there we these anthem protesters all over the NFL and the dirty rotten racist Trump was against their 1st Amendment rights.

It would have changed the complexion of the whole thing had we known there was this team that refused to protest the National Anthem.

Trump is wrong, but it’s such a trivial issue that who really cares. There are times when he is presidential, there are times when he’s not. Take the good with the bad. Oh and his policies are good for the most part. I won’t get on him for this

I never heard there were not Eagles anthem protesters until today. Don't know if that's really true or not. But if true, that's a commentary on the media bias at the time.

We were fed the story that there we these anthem protesters all over the NFL and the dirty rotten racist Trump was against their 1st Amendment rights.

It would have changed the complexion of the whole thing had we known there was this team that refused to protest the National Anthem.
There were several teams. It was reported on. You would have reacted however Trump wanted you to no matter what.

Forum List

Back