Anthem Tantrum: Trump Disinvites Eagles From White House

Was anybody even going to go? How many disgusting human beings are on the Eagles? Not enough to satisfy the dotard’s ego. Oh well.
Political correctness is for pussies...
And free speech is supposed to be for Americans.

Here's the thing. For every time the Right Wing's spine transformed into titanium over the second amendment, that same spines folds like a Chinese card table over the first.

Why is a knee worse than police brutality?

What a corner you Trumpians have painted yourselves into. If the constitution is to be held purely in its written form, how can you have it otherwise?

Because the players are at work, Dummy. What they do on their time
is their business. What they do on my dime is my business

They also have a union contract . You can’t juts punish them for somthing that’s not covered in that contract.
Yes you can, and they are doing it.

It made complete sense to cancel this event. The Eagles were planning to send less than 10 players to the White House to meet Trump. That's an embarrassment that any president doesn't need to stand for, so-to-speak.

Naw, he should have let them come....

… and then refused to kneel when they showed up. :D

The only yuuuuge crowd Trump will ever get is the one that turns up to see them shove him into the cell as they chant "Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up"...

No one on the Eagles took a knee last year.

The "BWSP" (big wet sloppy pussy) President cancelled and made a big fuss about the Anthem because only 10 player planned on attending.

It's not about the Anthem or being a patriot, it about Donnie not being worthy of the Office of the President.
He is a disgrace.
Bullshit.
Obama was a disgrace.
Trump is an American first.
This not about a knee.
It's about protesting this country because it was created by White People.
Black players think getting $500,000.00/game is slave-wages.
What else can they do that pays them $7 million per year??
Nothing.

Why is everything about race with you? Most of the white players did not want to go either.

This forum is a magnet for racist

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

1. Trump still hasnt figured out players kneeling has nothing to do with being patriotic
2. The entire NFL scenario is a deflection from Russia
3. the free speech nazi can go straight to hell

THE END

Stupid move on his part. If any had chosen to, let it be seen. The Eagles would suffer from it.

No one on the Eagles took a knee last year.

The "BWSP" (big wet sloppy pussy) President cancelled and made a big fuss about the Anthem because only 10 player planned on attending.

It's not about the Anthem or being a patriot, it about Donnie not being worthy of the Office of the President.
He is a disgrace.
Bullshit.
Obama was a disgrace.
Trump is an American first.
This not about a knee.
It's about protesting this country because it was created by White People.
Black players think getting $500,000.00/game is slave-wages.
What else can they do that pays them $7 million per year??
Nothing.

Tissue? How shitty do you have to be for a team from Philadelphia to not want to come to the White House because you are in it? This should be a moment for their fans to celebrate their victory, not the poor Whiny Bitch of a President's fragile ego.

He did exactly what he should have done.

It was the black players that didn't want to go. Good.
By cancelling he puts on of them in the limelight in a negative
way with half the country.

They don't want to come...they can stay the fuck at home and I'm
not going to accpt some small delegation from the Eagles.

He keeps the pressure on them and the league. He will be relentless
with all the spooks.

Yes. Most of the country recognizes the racial part of Trump-0's actions.

Nah, only the race-baiting asshats. Fuck them too.

Was anybody even going to go? How many disgusting human beings are on the Eagles? Not enough to satisfy the dotard’s ego. Oh well.
Political correctness is for pussies...
And free speech is supposed to be for Americans.

Here's the thing. For every time the Right Wing's spine transformed into titanium over the second amendment, that same spines folds like a Chinese card table over the first.

Why is a knee worse than police brutality?

What a corner you Trumpians have painted yourselves into. If the constitution is to be held purely in its written form, how can you have it otherwise?

These asshats are employees. What company on Earth allows its employees to go on the job and make political statements? None. They make a gazillion $$, rent some air time and rant away. The people that are paying their salaries don't go to the games to watch that shit.

Nobody said they have to "proudly" stand for the National Anthem. All they have to do is get off their freaking knees and stop disrespecting the Country that gave so much to them.

5b15c8422000004100b93603.jpeg

“They disagree with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem,” Trump tweeted about the Eagles players.

President Donald Trump rescinded an invitation for the Philadelphia Eagles to visit the White House on Tuesday to celebrate their Super Bowl victory.

“They disagree with their President because he insists that they proudly stand for the National Anthem, hand on heart, in honor of the great men and women of our military and the people of our country,” Trump said in a statement. “The Eagles wanted to send a smaller delegation, but the 1,000 fans planning to attend the event deserve better.”

He said the fans would still be welcome at the White House on Tuesday but for a different ceremony meant to “honor our great country” and “pay tribute to the heroes who fight to protect it.”

Several Eagles players, including safety Malcolm Jenkins and defensive end Chris Long, had said they would skip the ceremony due to ongoing attacks by the president against players that had knelt on the field in protest. Other players had waffled on their participation. Eagles officials had left the decision up to the players.

Some NFL players quickly took to social media to challenge the president’s assertion. Former Eagles wide receiver Torrey Smith, who played for the team during the Super Bowl, accused the White House of spreading a false narrative and said no one had refused the invitation “simply because Trump ‘insists’ folks stand for the anthem.”

“The men and women that wanted to go should’ve been able to go,” Smith wrote. “It’s a cowardly act to cancel the celebration because the majority of the people don’t want to see you. To make it about the anthem is foolish.”

More: Trump Disinvites Philadelphia Eagles From White House Super Bowl Celebration

Seems childish and thin-skinned to disinvite them. What do you think?

Fuck 'em. They're not important.

You stupid Trumpanzees don't realize how you're creating this country into a Banana Republic with this asshole in office.
Trump lied and said he canceled the invitation because of the anthem problem.
BUT NO EAGLE BENT THE KNEE LAST SEASON.
So you go right ahead, you bunch of fucking fatheads, and back your very own Idi Amin.
The Eagles don't want to be seen with this motherfucker, so Trump canceled because it's ALWAYS about him.

Trump is such an egomaniac and fragile pu$$y.

Such a sad person.
De8q1RKW0AAP-KW.jpg

And Fox used a picture of a player kneeling in prayer, not during the National Anthem to make Trump's point.

It's disgusting. Such dirty liars in the White House and USMB Republicans support them 100%.

Such a sad person.
De8q1RKW0AAP-KW.jpg

And Fox used a picture of a player kneeling in prayer, not during the National Anthem to make Trump's point.

It's disgusting. Such dirty liars in the White House and USMB Republicans support them 100%.

“This can’t be serious,” Ertz wrote. “Praying before games with my teammates, well before the anthem, is being used for your propaganda?! Just sad, I feel like you guys should have to be better than this...

Eagles star slams FOX News over misleading anthem video

Such a sad person.
De8q1RKW0AAP-KW.jpg

“This can’t be serious,” Ertz wrote. “Praying before games with my teammates, well before the anthem, is being used for your propaganda?! Just sad, I feel like you guys should have to be better than this...

Wait praying??? We cant have no public praying........where is the separation of church and football?????

Such a sad person.
De8q1RKW0AAP-KW.jpg

Wait praying??? We cant have no public praying........where is the separation of church and football?????

Don't be silly. Even school children can pray, in school too. In the picture his helmet is on the endzone corner flag. Not lined up on the sidelines for the Anthem. I wonder if Donnie Dumbass the so-called president, saw something like that on Faux before he made his official Indian Giver tweet!

Such a sad person.
De8q1RKW0AAP-KW.jpg

Don't be silly. Even school children can pray, in school too. In the picture his helmet is on the endzone corner flag. Not lined up on the sidelines for the Anthem. I wonder if Donnie Dumbass the so-called president, saw something like that on Faux before he made his official Indian Giver tweet!
People like you want to ban prayer from anywhere...religion is a threat to state control.. And no, the kneeling doesn't have anything to do with Trump......but the praying must really piss off you atheists.

Forum List

Back