Anthony Kennedy just announced his retirement!

My prediction of what confirmation hearings will look like and how long they will take

The baby has a right to life. Don't want a kid don't get pregnant! MANY ways to avoid pregnancies.

That doesn't make sense. Same result, after all: If the pregnancy is prevented or aborted, in either case, no life. I tell you what: leave this issue to women, at least until you get pregnant. Which will be never. So it isn't your business. All these men who feel they just have to control, control women!!! Pretty terrible.

It is not like we want to control women although we are the ones that knock them up so we should get a vote.

We just want to save the lives of the innocent children.

Kennedy takes a dump on his own legacy, letting the dotard replace him with a sycophant

I do wish he would have held on till after Nov so the new congress could have had a part in it.
Figure out why he didn't.

Perhaps he thinks that the Dems will win the Senate back.

As the Senate stands now, it is not hard to imagine at least two Senators will rebel against any far right pick. We might well end up with a more reasonable pick then people assume.
2 senators?! 49 senators will have their panties bunched up very much like you. Alas, that is not enough.

Yes, two senators. How confident are you in Collins or McCain or Flake walking in lock-step with the rest of the GOP?

I am hoping for a reasonable choice like Gorsuch was.
On this, they will. Gorsuch is fine. Gowdy would be my pick.

Republicans stole the last supreme court seat. I see no reason to cooperate on any candidate Trump might offer.

It was an interesting tactic, but you must admit, a real gamble, as apparently, Garland was less far-left than what the U.S might have endured if Clinton won. Clinton was supposed to win in a landslide and it would have hurt the Conservatives more if she had won and was able to appoint a judge, rather than vice versa if they accepted Garland.

It is educational for me to hear and listen to Conservatives in the U.S before and after the election, just how important the SC is. I admire this loyalty to justice and your understanding of it. A bit envious actually, that Canada is nowhere near this informed at the average citizen level.

Any thought on this? Does this help recruit for GOP or Dems?
the conventional wisdom is that leaving the seat vacant will cause republicans to get out the vote the way it did in 2016...I have no idea if that is fact or not but I do know everyone on the right was hoping for a conservative court so it makes some sense

I wouldn't take the chance. If I'm the GOP I nominate somebody in the next 30 days, push him through the Senate hearings, and vote the person in. Unless of course they don't have at least 50 votes, that prick McCain would love to play the maverick one last time.

I do wish he would have held on till after Nov so the new congress could have had a part in it.
Figure out why he didn't.

Perhaps he thinks that the Dems will win the Senate back.

As the Senate stands now, it is not hard to imagine at least two Senators will rebel against any far right pick. We might well end up with a more reasonable pick then people assume.
2 senators?! 49 senators will have their panties bunched up very much like you. Alas, that is not enough.

Yes, two senators. How confident are you in Collins or McCain or Flake walking in lock-step with the rest of the GOP?

I am hoping for a reasonable choice like Gorsuch was.
On this, they will. Gorsuch is fine. Gowdy would be my pick.

Depends on whom the pick is. None of them will support a far right ideologue.

And next up: Ginsburg!

Just heard on ABC News radio.
/----/ Rush predicts that the Leftards will demand that Trump not name a nominee until Muller concludes his investigation on Collusion otherwise if Trump is removed from office the USSC appointee will be seen as illegitimate. AND I AGREE WITH RUSH.

The filthy Democrats can march around in their pink pussy hats and howl at the sky all they want.

The Republicans control the Senate. They control the committee and they have established the rule for a simple majority vote.

The new judge will be confirmed before the election and there ain't a damn thing the Democrat filth can do about it.

MAGA Baby!
The greedy idiot GOP billionaire scumbags thank you!

Well there are elections in in November and according to scumbag GOP and the Dupes, that means we should wait until after the election to support a new nomination LOL. At any rate we will never regain our status as a great leading country until Democrats control the the government again like 2 months under Obama and under LBJ...
We WILL go nuke and have a CONSERVATIVE SCOTUS pick in 60 days. And there is not a godamn thing liberals can do about it.

How confident are you in Collins or McCain or Flake walking in lock-step with the rest of the GOP?

Well there are elections in in November and according to scumbag GOP and the Dupes, that means we should wait until after the election to support a new nomination LOL. At any rate we will never regain our status as a great leading country until Democrats control the the government again like 2 months under Obama and under LBJ...
We WILL go nuke and have a CONSERVATIVE SCOTUS pick in 60 days. And there is not a godamn thing liberals can do about it.

What is that Fury, they will go nuke what is it? Is it just a vote on party lines or is it something else?

I wouldn't take the chance. If I'm the GOP I nominate somebody in the next 30 days, push him through the Senate hearings, and vote the person in. Unless of course they don't have at least 50 votes, that prick McCain would love to play the maverick one last time.
Yeah, I have no idea how they ill play it, but lets go easy on McCain, he earned his right to disagree and go out on his own terms

Just heard on ABC News radio.
/----/ Rush predicts that the Leftards will demand that Trump not name a nominee until Muller concludes his investigation on Collusion otherwise if Trump is removed from office the USSC appointee will be seen as illegitimate. AND I AGREE WITH RUSH.

The filthy Democrats can march around in their pink pussy hats and howl at the sky all they want.

The Republicans control the Senate. They control the committee and they have established the rule for a simple majority vote.

The new judge will be confirmed before the election and there ain't a damn thing the Democrat filth can do about it.

MAGA Baby!
The greedy idiot GOP billionaire scumbags thank you!

tissue?

How confident are you in Collins or McCain or Flake walking in lock-step with the rest of the GOP?
Forget McCain Gator...he is so ill he will not be able to get back to the capitol to vote....

Forum List

Back