Anthony Weiner, from disgraced congressman to mayor?

Bill Clinton disgraced himself, his Country and his family with decades of infidelity and yet democrats still love the old rapist.

Do you have any idea how many of the Founding Fathers y'all revere so much had affairs? Thomas Jefferson alone puts Bill Clinton to shame.

I'm going to go kill someone. Do you think it will be ok with the cops since a FF killed someone?

Bill Clinton disgraced himself, his Country and his family with decades of infidelity and yet democrats still love the old rapist.

Do you have any idea how many of the Founding Fathers y'all revere so much had affairs? Thomas Jefferson alone puts Bill Clinton to shame.

I'm going to go kill someone. Do you think it will be ok with the cops since a FF killed someone?

Adultery isn't a crime.

Do you really think that has anything to do with the topic?

Any guy with a last name of Weiner and who has gone through what he's gone through in his life over it, and then the weiner like things he's been caught at?

Hell, I gotta give the guy credit.

He reinvents himself with the weiner name.

A bit off topic, but.....

obama_beats_weiner_nypost.png

:lmao:

Adultery isn't a crime.

When they work for you, it's called sexual harassment. And lying under oath is a crime.

soooo

Since clinton did it, it's ok for everyone else to do the same.

right?

Do you really think that has anything to do with the topic?

As much as your idiotic defense of; "Well the other kids are doing it.' is.

That wasn't what I said. I responded to someone who spoke derisively of "liberals" because they supported Bill Clinton and thought he was a great President even though he had multiple affairs.

I responded that most people think highly of Thomas Jefferson despite the fact that he was a serial adulterer who likely also slept with at least one of his slaves.

It had nothing to do with "the other kid's doing it".

Adultery isn't a crime.

It's a good thing that Bill Clinton wasn't even accused of adultery. He wasn't accused of any crime.

He was sued in civil court by Paula Jones for sexual harrassment.

He lied under oath in that case about an affair with Monica Lewinsky (among others). He was impeached and lost his law license for five years due to his contempt of court.

Adultery isn't a crime.

It's a good thing that Bill Clinton wasn't even accused of adultery. He wasn't accused of any crime.

He was sued in civil court by Paula Jones for sexual harrassment.

He lied under oath in that case about an affair with Monica Lewinsky (among others). He was impeached and lost his law license for five years due to his contempt of court.

America's Founding Fathers made it clear that a high federal officer's illicit, even criminal, sexual activities as well as bribery, conspiracy and lying to hide them from public view were neither impeachable offenses under the U.S. Constitution nor even a disqualification from appointment to high government office.

During the winter of 1792-93, the U.S. Congress was investigating alleged financial misdealings of Alexander Hamilton, the most prominent member of George Washington's Cabinet and the first secretary of the Treasury of the United States. Three members of Congress, including House Speaker F.A.C. Muhlenberg and future U.S. President James Monroe, interviewed Hamilton concerning secret payments that Hamilton had made to James Reynolds, a convicted securities swindler whose release from prison Hamilton's Treasury department had allowed.

In his interview with members of Congress, Hamilton was forced to admit the payments to Reynolds but characterized them as bribes to prevent public disclosure of adultery Hamilton had committed with Reynolds' wife, Maria. That adultery included libidinous encounters not only in the Reynolds marital bed while James was away but also in Hamilton's own marital bed while his wife Betsy and their children were visiting Hamilton's father-in-law.

Paying for Reynolds' silence was only part of the cover-up; Hamilton had Mrs. Reynolds burn incriminating correspondence and promised to pay for the Reynolds' travel costs if only the Reynolds would get out of town.[...]

In 1797, Hamilton's secret finally became public knowledge after John Beckley, a disgruntled former clerk of the House of Representatives, leaked the story to James Thomson Callender, a muckraking journalist. The whole nation then learned of Hamilton's misdeeds in office. So what was the denouement?

On July 18, 1798, the very next year, then-President Adams and former President Washington nominated Hamilton to be inspector general of the new U.S. Army, second in command only to Washington himself.

Founding Fathers Didn't Flinch

Jefferson slept with multiple married women (to the point he had to decline a duel). Ben Franklin was famous for his mistresses. Do you think less of Jefferson, Franklin or Hamilton for their debauchery?

Clinton wasn't impeached for his affair, his was impeached because of his obstruction of justice and his perjury in the Paula Jones case. The reason Jones was able to bring Lewinsky into the case, was because Clinton himself, signed a into law a bill that allowed victims to being up perps past.

I never cared about Clinton and his sex life, it didn't matter to me, his lying to a grand jury was an issue with me. The cover up is usually worse than the original act, ask Nixon.

Forum List

Back