Anti-Gay Pizzeria Says God 'Has Blessed Us' With Over $800,000 For 'Standing Up'

We have the fattest poor people in the world. If you want to see poor children starve check out the school lunches that fat ass big moo has mandated that they eat.

Huzzah! The great and omni-benevolent God Almighty has showered rewards on this brave pizzeria for hating teh gheys! What a kind and loving God we have! Do his good work and ye shall be rewarded!

starving%20children.jpg

darfur_child_starving.jpg

hungry-child-1.jpg
Since you aren't helping you think they should all have been aborted right?

My sentiments exactly....the thing about conservatives, these christian family value loons, would starve a child to death if they could, just to save tax dollars....all the while protesting women who seek abortions. In short, they love a child while in the womb, but hate on the child who can't find a food, they're such hypocrites, really they are.

I am a conservative Christian and my wife and I have had three children and adopted two more. What have you done for children that were not wanted and and were not aborted?

Memories Pizza never did a thing to a homosexual person or threatened anyone. They were sucker punched by a reporter trolling for a story and they lost their livelyhood and they became (still are apparently judging by the post) targets of hate filled crazy people. They were even threatened with arson by a freaking teacher who should have known better.
Of course. It's that reporter's fault.

The reporters fault for calling out a racist.

We have the fattest poor people in the world. If you want to see poor children starve check out the school lunches that fat ass big moo has mandated that they eat.

First off, I wasn't talking about kids in this country, that photo was of 3rd world poverty.....so stop trying to defuse the remark and get out your damned check book or shut up!!

Memories Pizza never did a thing to a homosexual person or threatened anyone. They were sucker punched by a reporter trolling for a story and they lost their livelyhood and they became (still are apparently judging by the post) targets of hate filled crazy people. They were even threatened with arson by a freaking teacher who should have known better.
Of course. It's that reporter's fault.

The reporters fault for calling out a racist.

I didn't know that gays were a race. When did that become a law?

Huzzah! The great and omni-benevolent God Almighty has showered rewards on this brave pizzeria for hating teh gheys! What a kind and loving God we have! Do his good work and ye shall be rewarded!

starving%20children.jpg

darfur_child_starving.jpg

hungry-child-1.jpg
Since you aren't helping you think they should all have been aborted right?

My sentiments exactly....the thing about conservatives, these christian family value loons, would starve a child to death if they could, just to save tax dollars....all the while protesting women who seek abortions. In short, they love a child while in the womb, but hate on the child who can't find a food, they're such hypocrites, really they are.

I am a conservative Christian and my wife and I have had three children and adopted two more. What have you done for children that were not wanted and and were not aborted?

God has certainly blessed them through the brotherhood of Christians.
Got a sin???,,,,throw money at it, it's what the Bible says to do...
You need to go to Sunday School. It's Easter and you need it more than ever.
LOLOLOLOLOL.....Well, it seems as though the Indiana based anti-gay Pizza joint, has been Zimmered.......when I say Zimmered, I'm speaking of course of ol George Z, who murdered the black kid, and suddenly had all this money from haters pouring in for support.....just to stick it to the family and minorities and once again, the Zimmer brood is at it again.....but for those of us who are accepting and allowing only GOD to be our judge....be patient. If we are to ever learn anything throughout the history of the world and nationally.......the wheels of change stops for no one.

Hatred never ever wins, just pick up a history book someday. Good bye Anti-gay Pizzeria, your days are numbered.

You stupid stupid left wing douchebag.

They are not anti-gay so you build your whole point on a lie. Typical.

Sure their not anti-gay......sure

They aren't. They will and have served gays in their establishment. You fail.

First off, I wasn't talking about kids in this country, that photo was of 3rd world poverty.....so stop trying to defuse the remark and get out your damned check book or shut up!!

I write checks to Samaritan's Purse to help feed kids in third world countries. Unlike government aid that gets stored in warehouses and stolen and sold on the black market, they are in country and distribute the aid directly. Who do you write checks too?

Hatred never ever wins, just pick up a history book someday. Good bye Anti-gay Pizzeria, your days are numbered.

The hateful hypocrisy in the quoted remark is quite telling.'

Just sayin'.

And the loon is wrong. The pizza parlor is in a small town, and supported by its local customers. The only way it's days are "numbered" is if a hater like tigerblah torches it.

God has certainly blessed them through the brotherhood of Christians.

Its embarrassing watching Christians act so dumb. God is crying......from laughter at these fools

What if God is a fag? Would he eat this cake?

cakeanyone.jpg

Clearly you like jokes, but if I were you, I'd stick to the mortal one's, fkkken with God just doesn't seem safe, if you know what I mean......I mean, something may fall out of the sky and crack open that bubble you call a head....just sayin

I write checks to Samaritan's Purse to help feed kids in third world countries. Unlike government aid that gets stored in warehouses and stolen and sold on the black market, they are in country and distribute the aid directly. Who do you write checks too?

I had a co worker who's granddaughter died of Lukemia, she was only 3 years old, this was in 87....its 2015 and I have been a proud sponsor of St Judes Charity since. I got the kids photo's all over my home, the mail stickers, the stories, the letters to prove it if you like. Also at work, my company sponsors families throughout the year with quarterly fund raisers, this I have done for the last 20 years, I'm a vet, so I donate very often goods and clothing to the local Vet stores and and and, I raised 2 foster kids. Now put that in your pipe and have a puff!!

Oh and a little dig....I don't write checks, because often I would forget....SO I HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED EACH MONTH, SO I WON'T FORGET!!

LOLOLOLOLOL.....Well, it seems as though the Indiana based anti-gay Pizza joint, has been Zimmered.......when I say Zimmered, I'm speaking of course of ol George Z, who murdered the black kid, and suddenly had all this money from haters pouring in for support.....just to stick it to the family and minorities and once again, the Zimmer brood is at it again.....but for those of us who are accepting and allowing only GOD to be our judge....be patient. If we are to ever learn anything throughout the history of the world and nationally.......the wheels of change stops for no one.

Lol! Zimmerman murdered no one, he was acquitted.

I agree with your statement that hatred never wins, those that threatened death and violence to a pizza parlor owner over a hypothetical scenario seemed to lose.

The hateful hypocrisy in the quoted remark is quite telling.'

Just sayin'.

And the loon is wrong. The pizza parlor is in a small town, and supported by its local customers. The only way it's days are "numbered" is if a hater like tigerblah torches it.

Which I will not, so it will have a short shelf life regardless....hate never wins, pal, get over it and adjust, soldier!!

I agree with your statement that hatred never wins, those that threatened death and violence to a pizza parlor owner over a hypothetical scenario seemed to lose.

OJ was acquitted too and he was guilty of murder also......just sayin

I had a co worker who's granddaughter died of Lukemia, she was only 3 years old, this was in 87....its 2015 and I have been a proud sponsor of St Judes Charity since. I got the kids photo's all over my home, the mail stickers, the stories, the letters to prove it if you like. Also at work, my company sponsors families throughout the year with quarterly fund raisers, this I have done for the last 20 years, I'm a vet, so I donate very often goods and clothing to the local Vet stores and and and, I raised 2 foster kids. Now put that in your pipe and have a puff!!
Good for you. You are giving money to those you WANT to give money to. Why criticize others for doing the same?

oh my.

Would you help out someone who had a militant group threaten to burn down the Vet store and murder the Owner?

And when you say Zimmerman murdered anyone is an out and out lie.

Could you possible be more stupid? Just when I think you may have bottomed out, you post an even more idiotic bit of spew than your prior one.

Good for you. You are giving money to those you WANT to give money to. Why criticize others for doing the same?

Because being Zimmered is a dig, its not coming from a good place and you know it. I could give a **** what these racist do, I just find it yet another attempt by the cra cra's of this nation, to rubber stamp murder and bigotry and I don't like it.

Because being Zimmered is a dig, its not coming from a good place and you know it. I could give a **** what these racist do, I just find it yet another attempt by the cra cra's of this nation, to rubber stamp murder and bigotry and I don't like it.

So again, you give to who you want to give to, why is it wrong for others to do the same?

Forum List

Back