Anti-Muslim attacks up 78%

First you go and say "muzzie lovers" insults upon insults, and then you go and say that people like me, who I assume you think I like Islam (for your info I hate all religions) I know a hell of a lot about history.

So, you people can't tell us how many Muslims have been attacked in the US. Can you tell me how many Muslim countries have been controlled by western countries in the last 200 years? You can list them all if you like.

So you are an atheist...

Why are you defending the most vile religion possible? It completely baffles me as an atheist... Most terrorism that is committed is commited by muslims, against other muslims (does this fit into the category "anti-muslim?") Where there are muslims, there is terrorism. Therefore your stupid theories about superior western culture incubating them with terrorism is asinine.
because your bashing Islam while protecting and upholding Christianity. When Christianity is shit

Christianity is nowhere near as shitty as Islam. More liberal false equivalencies, they just can't help themselves.

Where are the hordes of war monger Christian terrorists? Instead they turn their other cheek or whatever... vastly superior morality in any case (compared to you or the muslims).

Yeah, I guess the Christian Germans and the Christian Russians and the Christian British and the Christian French, Italians, Americans etc didn't take part in WW2 with the loss of how many lives?
Religion had nothing to do with it.
that's stupid

So you are an atheist...

Why are you defending the most vile religion possible? It completely baffles me as an atheist... Most terrorism that is committed is commited by muslims, against other muslims (does this fit into the category "anti-muslim?") Where there are muslims, there is terrorism. Therefore your stupid theories about superior western culture incubating them with terrorism is asinine.
because your bashing Islam while protecting and upholding Christianity. When Christianity is shit

Christianity is nowhere near as shitty as Islam. More liberal false equivalencies, they just can't help themselves.

Where are the hordes of war monger Christian terrorists? Instead they turn their other cheek or whatever... vastly superior morality in any case (compared to you or the muslims).

Yeah, I guess the Christian Germans and the Christian Russians and the Christian British and the Christian French, Italians, Americans etc didn't take part in WW2 with the loss of how many lives?
that's stupid
Explain.

So you are an atheist...

that's stupid

I don't recall that America participated in the war because the bible told them to do so.

So can you enlighten us, how is Christianity responsible for the war?

that's stupid

I don't recall that America participated in the war because the bible told them to do so.

are you kidding me the whole war was about christian european countries and their colonial empires, in every continent? Which religion do you think spread colonialism? islam?

Exactly where is this "genocidal maniacs" operating?

Do you even read the news?

Exactly where in the world is Christianity even suggesting a thing like an Islamic caliphate?

I realize that you were once taken to a church where you memory is they tried to drown you, thus you hate Christianity. But do you have to lie about it?
its not a competition

Only if you have no sense of proportion or significance. Admittedly most liberals don't, that's why they so freely construct false equivalencies.

Islam is utter shit, hangs gays, oppresses women... to compare western christianity to that is just plain laughable. They have one thing in common, they are religions.
that argument is flawed, what about all the religions other than islam that are more peaceful than christianity, are we supposed condemn and murder all christians because zoroastrians or Shintoists have never hurt a fly?

Where did I say that we are supposed to murder all Muslims?

Try to keep up!
one of your friends in this thread did? its not hard to find so-called christians that freely suggest genocide against all 1.5 billion muslims

Could you please do one of two things? One, provide a link to someone freely suggesting genocide against anyone. Two, admit you are making things up.

that's stupid

are you kidding me the whole war was about christian european countries and their colonial empires, in every continent? Which religion do you think spread colonialism? islam?

The US isn't a Christian nation, did you forget that left wing talking point?

that's stupid

If they were all pushing the same religion what was the fight all about? Denominations?

its not a competition

Only if you have no sense of proportion or significance. Admittedly most liberals don't, that's why they so freely construct false equivalencies.

Islam is utter shit, hangs gays, oppresses women... to compare western christianity to that is just plain laughable. They have one thing in common, they are religions.
that argument is flawed, what about all the religions other than islam that are more peaceful than christianity, are we supposed condemn and murder all christians because zoroastrians or Shintoists have never hurt a fly?

Where did I say that we are supposed to murder all Muslims?

Try to keep up!
one of your friends in this thread did? its not hard to find so-called christians that freely suggest genocide against all 1.5 billion muslims

Could you please do one of two things? One, provide a link to someone freely suggesting genocide against anyone. Two, admit you are making things up.
post #73 do keep up its been quoted atleast 3 times already as well

that's stupid

The US isn't a Christian nation, did you forget that left wing talking point?
tell the republicans that

Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

Anti-Muslim attacks up 78%

What is the hate crime rate by and among Muslims against Christians? Oh, wait, that's right.....you people don't believe Christians or Whites can be the victims of hate crimes. Makes it kind of a bullshit term if the criteria a definition are not consistent.

Has any RWnut responded to this thread without either supporting hate crimes against Muslims,

or trying to change the subject?

Still the same subject and on topic. Hate Crime is bullshit term until it is used consistently. Take that term out of the conversation.

that's stupid

All of that is in no way tied to bible or the church. Do you realize that there are other reasons for why people do stupid shit besides religion? Your atheism might be making you think in "hammer and nail" mode.

The hate, bigotry, and unfounded fear that motivates these attacks is the same hate, bigotry, and unfounded fear that motivates far too many Trump supporters, and that Trump himself seeks to exploit.

that's stupid

All of that is in no way tied to bible or the church. Do you realize that there are other reasons for why people do stupid shit besides religion? Your atheism might be making you think in "hammer and nail" mode.
I could say the same thing about islam i could say 9/11 and al queda and the taliban have nothing to do with islam and every single person who joins a group like ISIS is perverting Islam's name like the nazis or the queen of england did to christianity and are only fighting in its name but...... theres no reason for me to accept either christianity or Islam simply because one of you proves the other is the bigger asshole. I'm an atheist so I reject you both can you understand that?

The hate, bigotry, and unfounded fear that motivates these attacks is the same hate, bigotry, and unfounded fear that motivates far too many Trump supporters, and that Trump himself seeks to exploit.
That's got to be one of the dumbest comments I've read today. It's right up there with rdean asking if republicans think all crimes are committed by non-white people.
smh

That almost sounds hateful.

The leftists live on fear. They tell you the evil Republicans want to enslave you, they're sexist, racists, homophobes, greedy, ad nauseum and you fools gobble it up and beg for more.

Denial of reality, denial of reality, denial of reality. The muzzie lovers don't have the desire to research the history of islam. They're stuck in that stupid belief that tolerance and diversity will make this nation stronger. You have to be aware of the history of who you are tolerant of first.

First you go and say "muzzie lovers" insults upon insults, and then you go and say that people like me, who I assume you think I like Islam (for your info I hate all religions) I know a hell of a lot about history.

So, you people can't tell us how many Muslims have been attacked in the US. Can you tell me how many Muslim countries have been controlled by western countries in the last 200 years? You can list them all if you like.

So you are an atheist...

i dont care which ones shittier than the other they're both shit as long as your upholding shit i will call you an asshole
Would you rather live in a Muslim nation or a Christian one?

So you are an atheist...

i dont care which ones shittier than the other they're both shit as long as your upholding shit i will call you an asshole
whichever is wealthier at the time

So you are an atheist...

Yeah, that's what I thought. You are clueless.

Yeah, that's what I thought. You are clueless.
What about an Inuit nation?

Forum List

Back