Anti-Muslim attacks up 78%

Christianity is nowhere near as shitty as Islam. More liberal false equivalencies, they just can't help themselves.

Where are the hordes of war monger Christian terrorists? Instead they turn their other cheek or whatever... vastly superior morality in any case (compared to you or the muslims).
i dont care which ones shittier than the other they're both shit as long as your upholding shit i will call you an asshole
Would you rather live in a Muslim nation or a Christian one?
whichever is wealthier at the time
Yeah, that's what I thought. You are clueless.
What about an Inuit nation?
Too cold.

i dont care which ones shittier than the other they're both shit as long as your upholding shit i will call you an asshole
Would you rather live in a Muslim nation or a Christian one?
whichever is wealthier at the time
Yeah, that's what I thought. You are clueless.
What about an Inuit nation?
Too cold.
but your the iceweasel? what the fuck?

If only they would stop killing us.....but alas, they are liberals.....

But they're not killing you as fast as non-Muslim Americans. In fact white Christian men have killed more Americans than any other race, color or religion, but you're not running around terrified of every white man with a gun.

White Americans terrified of Muslims are biggest cowards in the world. You're pathetic.

Ah, the vision of Trump's America. Hate crimes up, bullying up...but hey, at least we aren't being all "PC" and shit. Who cares if Trump is being used as a pejorative against latino kids in schools, right?

Ah, the vision of Trump's America. Hate crimes up, bullying up...but hey, at least we aren't being all "PC" and shit. Who cares if Trump is being used as a pejorative against latino kids in schools, right?

Should I list what is "up" with the DumBama administration, such as government dependents, national debt, poverty and so on?

And what are hate crimes anyway? They are increased punishment for anybody assaulting or killing a likely Democrat voter.

But they're not killing you as fast as non-Muslim Americans. In fact white Christian men have killed more Americans than any other race, color or religion, but you're not running around terrified of every white man with a gun.

White Americans terrified of Muslims are biggest cowards in the world. You're pathetic.

White men do kill for various reasons, but not because of religion.

If only they would stop killing us.....but alas, they are liberals.....

This just proves once and for all that liberals are incapable of basic statistical inference.

I'm against all idiots who victimize anyone. It's especially bad when it's done out of ignorance of a religion.
There are many decent/good Muslims in this country.... and, unfortunately, there are also some dumbasses who don't understand that.
IMO, they are just as f'cked up as the other extremist.

I'm against all idiots who victimize anyone. It's especially bad when it's done out of ignorance of a religion.
There are many decent/good Muslims in this country.... and, unfortunately, there are also some dumbasses who don't understand that.

The true muslim extremists who want the gays hanged are not in this country... and won't be unless Hillary has her way.

Last edited:
Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

lol Don't be an idiot. It is because people are reading about attacks by Islamic terrorists across Europe and here in the US more these days than before Obama allowed the war in Syria to get out of hand, and because the Obama administration has steadfastly refused to address concerns of Americans about Islamic terrorism here at home that anxieties about Islamic terrorism are increasing and resulting in more attacks. Insisting on bringing in large numbers of refugees from the ME when both the director of the FBI and the director of national intelligence have said ISIS will likely try to infiltrate this group of refugees and then ridiculing those who express concern with smartass remarks instead of addressing these concerns seriously only exacerbates anxieties. News for Obama: pretending problems don't exist doesn't make them go away.

America needs a president who is ready to deal with the world we actually live in instead of prattling about the world he wishes he lived in as Obama has done. The American people will know President Trump takes their concerns seriously and will not allow some misguided notions of political correctness prevent him from protecting them. This will serve to calm anxieties about Islamic terrorism and thus reduce the number of attacks while a continuation of Obama's failed policies would only further divide us and lead to more violence.

Well the problem with all that is you can't tell the good from the bad. The bad hide behind the cloaks of the good and the good won't rat out the bad to our authorities. If somebody doesn't do something, then we Americans will just have to accept terrorism as part of America which Democrats welcome with open arms. The rest of us liked the America that we had before.

Note the lack of any absolute numbers or hint about the actual real size of this problem.

A 78% increase in a tiny insignificant problem is still a tiny insignificant problem.

The Left needs to believe that the US is an Evul Racist place to justify their agenda of discrimination supposed to address the Evulness.

It is a lie.

See what I mean? It never ends.

You managed to disagree, without directly addressing my point.

Thus my point stands.

A 78% increase in a tiny insignificant problem is still a tiny insignificant problem.

People burning down mosques is an insignificant problem?

In a nation of 300 million, one person burning down one mosque is an insignificant problem.

lol, How many are you allowed before we can label you a problem?

Now, don't jump to conclusions. Didn't you people learn anything in the Fort Hood, Boston Marathon Bombing, and San Bernardino shootings?? Not Hate Crimes, Not Islamic Terrorists.

See what I mean? It never ends.

Thus my point stands.

In a nation of 300 million, one person burning down one mosque is an insignificant problem.

Now, don't jump to conclusions. Didn't you people learn anything in the Fort Hood, Boston Marathon Bombing, and San Bernardino shootings?? Not Hate Crimes, Not Islamic Terrorists.

You left out Oklahoma City, which was originally blamed on Muslims.

Hate crimes against American Muslims have soared to their highest levels since the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, according to data compiled by researchers, an increase apparently fueled by terrorist attacks in the United States and abroad and by divisive language on the campaign trail.

The trend has alarmed hate crime scholars and law-enforcement officials, who have documented hundreds of attacks — including arsons at mosques, assaults, shootings and threats of violence — since the beginning of 2015.

While the most current hate crime statistics from the FBI are not expected until November, new data from researchers atCalifornia State University found that hate crimes against American Muslims were up 78 percent over the course of 2015. Attacks on those perceived as Arab rose even more sharply.

Police and media reports in recent months have indicated a continued flow of attacks, often against victims wearing traditional Muslim garb or seen as Middle Eastern.

Gee thanks, Mr. Trump. Thanks for a glimpse into what an American future would look like in your reich.

lol Don't be an idiot. It is because people are reading about attacks by Islamic terrorists across Europe and here in the US more these days than before Obama allowed the war in Syria to get out of hand, and because the Obama administration has steadfastly refused to address concerns of Americans about Islamic terrorism here at home that anxieties about Islamic terrorism are increasing and resulting in more attacks. Insisting on bringing in large numbers of refugees from the ME when both the director of the FBI and the director of national intelligence have said ISIS will likely try to infiltrate this group of refugees and then ridiculing those who express concern with smartass remarks instead of addressing these concerns seriously only exacerbates anxieties. News for Obama: pretending problems don't exist doesn't make them go away.

America needs a president who is ready to deal with the world we actually live in instead of prattling about the world he wishes he lived in as Obama has done. The American people will know President Trump takes their concerns seriously and will not allow some misguided notions of political correctness prevent him from protecting them. This will serve to calm anxieties about Islamic terrorism and thus reduce the number of attacks while a continuation of Obama's failed policies would only further divide us and lead to more violence.

I see. You want to get away from the world where one fanatic rampages through a mall stabbing people,

and back to the world where terrorists fly planes into buildings.

Thus my point stands.

One data point does not make for a trend. OKC was terrorism caused by a person seeking to hijack Christianity. Christians spoke up by the masses to denounce the fucker and call for his death. Christians did not huddle in fear and keep silent over what might happen to them if the spoke out against the man and the act.

One data point does not make for a trend. OKC was terrorism caused by a person seeking to hijack Christianity. Christians spoke up by the masses to denounce the fucker and call for his death. Christians did not huddle in fear and keep silent over what might happen to them if the spoke out against the man and the act.
Oklahoma had nothing to do with Christianity at all. It was in response to the government's actions in Waco.

I see. You want to get away from the world where one fanatic rampages through a mall stabbing people,

and back to the world where terrorists fly planes into buildings.
Apparently you see nothing.

Forum List

Back