Anti-PC people making a mistake on the Duck Dynasty story

Gays get another stick in the eye from the majority.

Duck the Halls: Duck Dynasty Christmas Album Zooms Up Charts | Truth Revolt

According to Billboard, Duck the Halls: A Robertson Family Christmas ranked 6th best-selling album this week across all genres, trailing only releases by Beyonce, Garth Brooks, Kelly Clarkson, R. Kelly, and One Direction.

In Country, the Duck Dynasty album earned 2nd, behind Garth Brooks’ new multi-CD release, Blame It All On My Roots. Prior to the release of Brooks' best-of compilation, the album attained the top-ranked slot for the genre, and its highest ranking for all genres was third.

I notice that Phil makes a special point of teaching his granddaughters how to shoot.

all this BS feminist agenda is also upside down to the reality.

Women's rights are the human rights first and foremost and everything else on top of that are the rights which are directly connected to the natural role of a woman - to be a mother and a caretaker in the family.

Only American feminist idiots would consider that ability to send women to active combat is an achievement in fighting for "women's rights".

Without having a protected status of a pregnant woman at work and a guaranteed maternity and prenatal leaves across the country.

Duck Dynasty doesn't buy into that natural role of a woman BS. The working women are all executives. Korie Robertson graduated Harding University with a business degree and is a business partner of Duck Commander. What the liberals and feminists hate is that these are all long term marriages. They have to find something wrong with a woman who stays married to her husband. She has to be oppressed in some way. Otherwise she would do the normal thing and get divorced.

I don't watch the show and I don't think anybody is advocating 3K role anymore also.I did not buy the leftard lie that DD want their women all barefoot and in the kitchen at all - I know what leftard lies are and what they really think about women ( given nobody hears)

I was just pointing to the idiocy of the movement supposedly protecting the rights of women, but when I see women whose due date is tomorrow and she is still scrubbed at the OR table, it makes me sick - because that is NOT an achievement whatsoever.
Not that a woman can not be able to do any work, but she should not be working until her delivery date - this is dangerous both for her and the baby.

There is nothing wrong with people calling Phil a jerk, an asshole, or whatever. What GLAAD is doing, is going to the next step via making threats about the economic well-being of A&E if GLAAD does not get thier way.

And did you object to any of the conservative boycotts that have been launched in the past several years?

I think any organized boycott is idiotic, but I am tolerable of ones that start from a groundswell over time, due to indignation on a broad front.

In this case there wasnt even a boycott yet, just a threat from a special interest group and a cave in from A&E.

Boycotts should be like filibusters in the Senate. You should have to talk your ass off for a filibuster to work, and you should actually have to get a boycott going for it to bring pressure on someone.

I see. So conservative boycotts of Nabisco because Al Sharpton called someone a cracker 20 years ago are fine. But threatening a boycott for a liberal issue is a no-go. It all makes sense now.

And did you object to any of the conservative boycotts that have been launched in the past several years?

I think any organized boycott is idiotic, but I am tolerable of ones that start from a groundswell over time, due to indignation on a broad front.

In this case there wasnt even a boycott yet, just a threat from a special interest group and a cave in from A&E.

Boycotts should be like filibusters in the Senate. You should have to talk your ass off for a filibuster to work, and you should actually have to get a boycott going for it to bring pressure on someone.

I see. So conservative boycotts of Nabisco because Al Sharpton called someone a cracker 20 years ago are fine. But threatening a boycott for a liberal issue is a no-go. It all makes sense now.

The thing is there ISNT any boycott from the liberal side. It was an IMPLIED boycott that A&E reacted to.

aslo, what conservative boycott of nabisco? I must have not worked, because they are still around, and I never heard about it.

Was the conservative boycott a groundswell boycott, or like this, some interest group flapping thier mouth?

Then what is the motherfucking problem?

And how does anyone know "how" you are a bigot Mac? It just "feels" that way when people try and communicate with you.

But it's ok to be a bigot Mac. The PC police won't shut you up. Because you won't let them.

Carry on worrying about a multi millionaire that pulled this shit with A&E knowing about it and knowing that this kind of bullshit would bump ratings and increase viewership.

And people like you Mac, a true bigot, think this shit means something real. LMAO.

I'm sure Mac's sensitivities are upset because he said something rude at work once and they had a talking to in human resources about how that's inappropriate for work.

That's what I'm guessing.

And this happened fairly recently, because Mac wasn't this much of a douchebag before the election.

I think you must be right. Because all he is doing is roiling with generalized, undirected, irrational and emotional contempt, bordering on the verse of butthurt. It just--it just has to be wrong. Just has to. He can't quite tell you why, or what it is exactly that is so wrong. All he seems to know is that he just won't let it be right. Even if he has to become the monster he claims he's fighting against. Gotta get that whale.

Mac is VERY sensitive. Be careful or he puts you on "Ignore". He just hates it when you don't agree with him. Let alone show his opinion is wrong headed.

Ach. A&E just needs to issue a statement "After careful consideration, we realize Phil meant no ill will to anyone, and he sincerely wishes God's blessings for every human being, so we ask for everyone's consideration and we wish to move on with a new season with Phil at the family helm."

'Duck Dynasty': A&E brass know they ducked up suspension - NY Daily News

And pass me a drumstick

So now its time for the backlash caused by A&E's reversal due to the original backlash.

A&E is trying to dodge traffic by standing on the double yellow line, good way to get hit by cars going both ways.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Conservatives have lost their battle against gay rights.

Now they're just collecting their consolation prizes and parting gifts.

Homos and their progressive leftard enablers are watching the tide turn against them, and you can't accept it.

Reality bites when it's one you don't like, doesn't it?

Too fucking bad, deal with it.

Those of us who have had enough BS from the PC Police are making it easy for them to wiggle out of this story on the hairy southern duck guy.

By bringing up -- or worse, letting them move the conversation to -- freedom of speech or religion or television contracts or the Constitution, you're giving them the opportunity to avoid the real issue (at least in my humble opinion): Their hypocritical, narcissistic intolerance.

Plus, this issue doesn't exist in a vacuum. It's just the latest in a long, long line of examples of their bigotry and intolerance. Holy crap, some of the things I've seen them say here about people who live in that area, wow.

The pushback is absolutely great and terribly overdue. They've jumped the shark with their race-baiting, language-manipulating, phony self esteem-building, forced inclusion silliness and it's clear that the pushback has begun. Yay!

This isn't (or shouldn't be) about the 1st Amendment or television contracts or religion. It should be about the hypocritical, paranoid, intolerant narcissism of the PC Police, and how they want to punish and intimidate people and businesses.

Pretty funny. You are merely defending someone you agree with. So when someone YOU agree with decides to make PUBLIC his or her private beliefs, and those beliefs show their blatant bigotry, intolerance and narcissism, everyone else should just shut the fuck up.

You are an idiot, thanks for making THAT public.

No he isn't. And you don't have the right to tell someone to "shut the fuck up" either. That is what we call "intolerance"; something you liberal blowhards preach so often about but rarely put into practice. How is a man a bigot for expressing himself? Perhaps you should reevaluate your position.

Last edited:

Those of us who have had enough BS from the PC Police are making it easy for them to wiggle out of this story on the hairy southern duck guy.

By bringing up -- or worse, letting them move the conversation to -- freedom of speech or religion or television contracts or the Constitution, you're giving them the opportunity to avoid the real issue (at least in my humble opinion): Their hypocritical, narcissistic intolerance.

Plus, this issue doesn't exist in a vacuum. It's just the latest in a long, long line of examples of their bigotry and intolerance. Holy crap, some of the things I've seen them say here about people who live in that area, wow.

The pushback is absolutely great and terribly overdue. They've jumped the shark with their race-baiting, language-manipulating, phony self esteem-building, forced inclusion silliness and it's clear that the pushback has begun. Yay!

This isn't (or shouldn't be) about the 1st Amendment or television contracts or religion. It should be about the hypocritical, paranoid, intolerant narcissism of the PC Police, and how they want to punish and intimidate people and businesses. .
The+rock+applause.gif

Damned right.

A most excellent post.

Toss-in the Gay Lobby alongside the PC Police and you will have nailed the whole stinking lot.

Between the Chick-Fil-A thing last year, and the Duck Dynasty thing this year, perhaps we've turned a corner, and all for the better!

There may be some hope for this country yet...

Last edited:
The controversy over Duck Dynasty has little to do with Duck Dynasty. It's been building for a long time. It's all the bakers, photographers, school children, Chick Fil A. It's a people that MAY finally be saying ENOUGH. I hope so. I heard someone just the other say that this might be a turning point, the day when decency makes a stand. We can only hope that Christians mobilize and exercise the power that the majority has.

Luckily for Christians, they have instructions they should have been paying attention to all along:

Jude 1:

3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ....

...7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities...

...10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves....

...16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words, having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.

17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;

18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts....

...22 And of some have compassion, making a difference:

23 And others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the flesh.

Every christian preacher, priest etc. should be reciting Jude above. Unless of course it has become politically-incorrect to do so [see Jude: 1; 1-22 again]. Those that know better and stand by doing nothing will be judged, according to my understanding of this warning, as one of the corrupt.

But on the other hand the warning urges compassion and action, even aggressive action if necessary to fend off this blight. The trick is to have compassion but to not promote in any way, shape or form, even through silence and inaction, this wrong fad that apparently is an abomination in the eyes of not just the Christian God, but also the Muslims and the Jews. Pretty much all the recipe books of your major religions say to avoid these whirlpool pits of the downward spiral. If it seems unnatural, it probably is: rule of thumb. These various religions strive to keep people on the "straight and natural". And if trying to reproduce with another man's anus seems unnatural; it probably is. We've got HIV/AIDS as the sort of bold/italic/underscore to that point.

*stands at the pulpit*

"So go forth and make good secular arguments because you've let this wild horse run on so long that all ears are deafened now to the standard pleading of any church. Churches and organized religions are mocked by the unwitting servants of the Great Jealous Petty Prick. So speak to them in their own language: the language of science. Because the language of science and logic is the bridge between their hopeless insanity and their recovery. Their captivity and their freedom. The dark and the Light.

For there is an unseen enemy that prowls just behind the shine in the eyes of men. It whispers in their ears and uses their peer groups likewise affected to prod and herd them also in more obvious and overt ways. Between whispering and bullying, this Master keeps his skanky, shabby herd in line, blindly charging forward. Their only Commandment from this cunning master is "never reflect on the origins of how you think you are". So silence from those on the path of Light is this Agenda's greatest ally.

And therefore hence the passage of Jude and its warnings.

If you look closely at "normal" people's eyes, you can with practice get good at seeing one of two things: Either a shine that is warm, that relaxes you at once and makes you feel connected. Or what looks like that shine but is flatter/artificial and just behind it if you are careful you can see things that look like almost transparent gray shadows darting back and forth. You can really get this reaction out of someone you suspect is having you on. Stop, quiet your thoughts and simply gaze directly into their eyes as they ramble on in front of you. If they are up to no good you will see them visibly squirm as you stand there, empty of thought before them. You may even see these shadows too. An excellent subject to start your experiment with is a politician. They are the extreme masters of the "flat shined eyes" that squirm when put to the test. "A club tie, firm handshake. A certain look in the eye and an easy smile"... *shudder* Or you can just move to Los Angeles for 6 months if you want an immersion project in this new language...lol.. Come to think of it Hollywood expresses its intent on the silver screen every day so if you can't travel, just turn on the boob tube. You don't get the "gut feeling" part with this two dimensional lesson. But you sure could get practice at the eye thing?

You've probably seen a more tangible version of what I'm talking about when they show this or that serial killer on the news. With them it's flatly obvious, this "eye phenomenon". One look at them and you get he heebie-jeebies. They are though the more obvious and dedicated vessels to the dark agenda. Less aware/less obvious models of this vehicle can often do more damage though; since they are often mistaken for those with good intentions. Often they've fooled themselves first so they can be more effective with fooling you.

It's a feeling in your gut when you look in the eyes of another person more than anything you could eventually train yourselves to actually see. If you meet someone and they instantly make you feel relaxed and connected, stick with them and get their phone number! If you meet anyone who you think is being nice to you, or who is outright mean, and who makes you though feel uneasy, tense or uncomfortable; chances are you should avoid them like the plague."

*steps down from pulpit*

Oh, and one more thing: these people can be found both outside and inside your own church congretation. Both types. Unfortunately.

Last edited:
And I absolutely admit to being big-time sensitive about PC

More like hypersensitive, strategically and specifically deployed to intimidate your targets into silence.

... despite my clear, unequivocal and consistent advocacy for open, honest, mature, civil communication and debate.

Is that really the best you can do?

And why in the world are you so eager to prove my point about dishonesty?

This is where we are, gang. All the anger about someone trying to squeeze out some honesty from contemporary American political discourse.

A lot of work to do, huh?

Last edited:

This isn't (or shouldn't be) about the 1st Amendment or television contracts or religion. It should be about the hypocritical, paranoid, intolerant narcissism of the PC Police, and how they want to punish and intimidate people and businesses.

Pretty funny. You are merely defending someone you agree with. So when someone YOU agree with decides to make PUBLIC his or her private beliefs, and those beliefs show their blatant bigotry, intolerance and narcissism, everyone else should just shut the fuck up.

You are an idiot, thanks for making THAT public.

No he isn't. And you don't have the right to tell someone to "shut the fuck up" either. That is what we call "intolerance"; something you liberal blowhards preach so often about but rarely put into practice. How is a man a bigot for expressing himself? Perhaps you should reevaluate your position.

If I compared your lifestyle to bestiality, said you "invent ways of doing evil", you are "full of murder, envy, strife, hatred." You are "insolent, arrogant, a God-hater." That you are heartless, faithless, senseless, and ruthless"

HOW would you take it? HOW would YOU label it if someone said that about you?

Perhaps YOU should reevaluate your position?

I think the Dixie Chicks might have a thing or two to say about the tolerance and respect for the right to free speech of right-wingers.

Anyone, from either the left or the right, who attacks the sacred cows of the other side, is subject to politically correct censure. Right wingers are just as intolerant as those on the left.

A big defender of the first amendment...for WHOM? You defend Phil Robertson's right to spew his venom, and the people he is ridiculing and degrading have the right to remain SILENT.

Silly liberal, debating is for adults.

There is nothing wrong with people calling Phil a jerk, an asshole, or whatever. What GLAAD is doing, is going to the next step via making threats about the economic well-being of A&E if GLAAD does not get thier way.

If Phils comments were soooo offensive, you would expect a slower, more broad groundswell of opposition, like what happened to the Dixie Chicks. Such a groundswell may still occur against Phil, but A&E didnt even wait for that, GLAAD said "boo" and A&E proudly got on it's knees and started slurping.

Except the only "boo" GLAAD said was "That's offensive A&E. Do you stand by your star's comments?" That's it. All A&E had to do was say "the views of our asshole star do not reflect the views of A&E" and it would have been over. There would have been boycotts of sponsors but that's what always happens in instances like these. So what?
Well if someone ask me my opinion on something, I am going to give it to them whether they like it or not also... Phil didn't go in search of these scumbags, they went in search of him in so to try and set him up. I say they planned this whole thing in that way, but it has backfired on them now. They figured they would use the one two punch on him, where as 1st they would hit him with the volatile gay issue in America, and then they came around with another quick round house by using what they hoped would be the volatile black issue. It is a war, and Hollywood is after the Christians, and the federal government is after them to. The true Christians are caught up in this thing that is going on, and so they might as well weigh in on it also, because they will all be labeled and accused with it anyways.

Hollywood is pure evil I think, and they are dead set on ruining this nation in everyway that they can. Hey and so far they have been very good at it, but hopefully people are beginning to wake up from their long time stupor and/or from the trance that Hollywood and this government has had them in for so long now.

I think the Dixie Chicks might have a thing or two to say about the tolerance and respect for the right to free speech of right-wingers.

Anyone, from either the left or the right, who attacks the sacred cows of the other side, is subject to politically correct censure. Right wingers are just as intolerant as those on the left.

The dixie chick situation took time to develop, and was mostly from the ground up. Here A&E just reacted to an interest group flapping its yammer about something.

Its also a question of pissing off your audience, something the Dixie Chicks defintely did, vs the Duck guys, who so far, appears to have not.

Forum List

Back