Anti-Politically Correct Sign in Houston Restaurant: Yay or Nay?

What is your response to the Anti-PC Sign?

• Yay - Positive: I like more than dislike

Votes: 39 84.8%
  • Nay - Negative: I dislike more than I like

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Neutral - It doesn't invoke a response either way, positive or negative

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ridiculous and infantile – one can't be 'anti' something that doesn't exist; there is no such thing as 'PC,' everyone is at liberty to say 'Merry Christmas' with impunity, no one is 'offended' by what the sign says.

You would be surprised. Certain Eurotrash and Canadian lefty on this site argued that the shop should be closed and investigated by the Feds. I consider you fortunate that you have not come across them...Badlands dwellers.

...er; like me in that sense but that alone.

Greg

Ridiculous and infantile – one can't be 'anti' something that doesn't exist; there is no such thing as 'PC,' everyone is at liberty to say 'Merry Christmas' with impunity, no one is 'offended' by what the sign says.
YAY! THANK YOU!! HERE WE GO AGAIN, ENJOY!!!

LoneLaugher Bildung = Bauernhof mit das Schaf der Hahn die Ziege die Kuh etc.

Oh yes, obviously mein freund or if you're female meine freundin.

I have a very limited knowledge of German (virtually ZERO) but that does indeed sound quite appropriate...whatever it is.

Greg

I'm saying he/she obviously was educated on the farm with those animals sheep, rooster, goat, cow....I could have chosen schwein - the pig and thrown in hund - the dog....but I choose not to, my sophisticated manners couldn't bring me to resort to that.

Pardon my interruption... but I'll speak for LL... "aaaahhh... derp, slurp, gurgle burp... I once fucked a chicken."

I thought you were going to argue with Lucy about whether or not education equals intelligence. What happened?
You chimed in... and dumbed it down to a toilet.

I don't argue and resort to name calling darling. I think it's because I'm from Europa and have more sophisticated manners.

No: it is because you are more sophisticated and have manners; being Euro has little to do with it...I know several Euros on this site who are of the LL ilk....but that is another story.

Greg

What a gentleman you are, thanks :smoke:

lol. Then you do not know me, ma'am. However I call it as I see it, and LL is a born jerk. That he attacks you is very stupid of him. So far you seem what we call a "goodun" and I expect that we will agree sometimes and disagree often...but I am sure that it will be civil. That will be a pleasant change to the lefty positing that occurs from the rank.

Greg

Sugoi! Lucy Hamilton wa doitzu go wo hanasu coto ga dekimasu. Urayamashii!!

You should feel privileged darling, you haven't lived until you've been even mildly insulted in German....I mean look how gloriously violent the language looks even....gosh, marvellous stuff.

I have a very limited knowledge of German (virtually ZERO) but that does indeed sound quite appropriate...whatever it is.

Greg

I'm saying he/she obviously was educated on the farm with those animals sheep, rooster, goat, cow....I could have chosen schwein - the pig and thrown in hund - the dog....but I choose not to, my sophisticated manners couldn't bring me to resort to that.

That may be so but I do like that you have a sense of humour...something the lefties here seem not to have.
Greg

Greg

I would suggest that LL's intimacies with farm animals should not be touched upon in polite company.

Greg

Hey CCJ, are you EVER going to comment on the LONG list of examples I provide right in your face every time you try to lie?

It's so much fun for me, yet you never have the balls to comment!

Just curious, thanks!

:laugh:
YAY! THANK YOU!! HERE WE GO AGAIN, ENJOY!!!

Last edited:

You should feel privileged darling, you haven't lived until you've been even mildly insulted in German....I mean look how gloriously violent the language looks even....gosh, marvellous stuff.

You really think I'm impressed that you can speak German, dont you?

Greg

That may be so but I do like that you have a sense of humour...something the lefties here seem not to have.
Greg

Thanks, 'um I'm not a Leftie though....sorry to disappoint :(

bbl...I hope to see you again on the boards. I usually dwell in the badlands but make the occasional foray into the real world.

Greg

Well, I'm Austrian, we speak German.

I doubt it very much. I think she understands that you speaka da putznik!!

Greg

None of those things offend anyone.

Some people freak at *gasp* Merry Christmas, I mean, seriously those people need to get help.
No, people do not freak out at Merry Christmas.

If the owners really wanted to strike a blow against PC they'd use real politically incorrect phrases. "We will call you ******, ****, faggot! And if you don't like it, leave!

But of course they aren't brave enough for that.
. You equate saying Merry Christmas with saying ******, **** and faggot? That says more about you than anything.

You should tell your media attack dogs to tone it down then because concerned American's to the further corners of the nation (aka Alaska) are actively worried about offending any pansies in the area and are feeling obliged to ask and/or apologize when saying a friendly "Merry Christmas" at local small businesses all over our city. Everyone is under the impression that the PC police take issue with the term. You say it's not your people, then you might be advised to get the word out because that is part of why a lot of us are done with the PC bullshit.

(And for the record, I'm an agnostic, at best, and more inclined to atheist than not.)

Earmuffs, bitch.

Greg

Greg

Thanks, 'um I'm not a Leftie though....sorry to disappoint :(

He didn't call you a lefty. He compared you to lefties. You failed to comprehend once again. That's the intelligence I was referring to.

Forum List

Back