Anti Trump Reporter Cried Wolf! NEW VIDEO Shows Michelle Fields Not Even Bumped!!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Journalists, even RINO Journalists, the LOWEST form of subversive!

GP ^ | 03/13/16 | Jim Hoft
WOW! What the hell, Michelle?Breitbart reporter caught fabricating story about Donald Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski. Michelle Fields made headlines when she said Lewandowski grabbed her and threw her down on the ground at the Jupiter, Florida victory speech on Tuesday night. The Gateway Pundits Kristinn Taylor was in the room at the time and did not see the incident in question. He was the last reporter to film Corey closing up the event with reporters. Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields filed criminal assault charges with Jupiter, Florida police against Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski on Friday several days after...

WOW! What the hell, Michelle?Breitbart reporter caught fabricating story about Donald Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski. Michelle Fields made headlines when she said Lewandowski grabbed her and threw her down on the ground at the Jupiter, Florida victory speech on Tuesday night. The Gateway Pundits Kristinn Taylor was in the room at the time and did not see the incident in question. He was the last reporter to film Corey closing up the event with reporters. Breitbart reporter Michelle Fields filed criminal assault charges with Jupiter, Florida police against Donald Trump's campaign manager Corey Lewandowski on Friday several days after...

So you're saying a Breitbart reporter lied? I'm positive that isn't the first time that has happened.

• Banned

So you're saying a Breitbart reporter lied? I'm positive that isn't the first time that has happened.

Do I have to spell out WHY this c*unt lied, or do you just like to make yourself look stupid in a thread about a HIT JOB on Trump?

And Megyn Kelly couldn't wait to jump on that one. She had Katrina Pierson on right after that but I can't find that interview anywhere, probably because Katrina ripped her a new one and exposed her smear attempt. Megyn lied and said there was never an allegation that Lewandowski threw her to the ground but clearly that was the original claim. When Kelly posted the audio at the beginning, she omitted the original claim that she was thrown to the ground.

Do I have to spell out WHY this c*unt lied, or do you just like to make yourself look stupid in a thread about a HIT JOB on Trump?

She lied because that's what Breitbart reporters do. Usually it's about liberals, but for now, the GOP is at war with Trump,so the same standard Breitbart tactics apply.

• Banned

She lied because that's what Breitbart reporters do. Usually it's about liberals, but for now, the GOP is at war with Trump,so the same standard Breitbart tactics apply.

It's amazing...all these leftist posters show all the classical signs .....

USP1211SeniorCare_T4.gif

Forum List

Back