Anti Trump voter says it is Trump’s fault that someone tried to assassinate him

Andrew_Jackson_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
13:37 mark of the following video. A Trump hater calls in and literally blames Trump for the assassination attempt on Trump.

That is extreme hateful rhetoric. ill give credit to the C-SPAN host for challenging this man “Merral” on his made up points.

His points were completely made up. Should that type of voter be monitored? I mean, that’s radicalism isn’t it when a person suggests it’s Trumps fault that someone attempted to assassinate him???

How the hell would CNN and MSNBC react if a Trump supporter said it’s Harris’s fault that someone tried to assassinate her in a would be scenario.

13:37 mark of the following video. A Trump hater calls in and literally blames Trump for the assassination attempt on Trump.

That is extreme hateful rhetoric. ill give credit to the C-SPAN host for challenging this man “Merral” on his made up points.

His points were completely made up. Should that type of voter be monitored? I mean, that’s radicalism isn’t it when a person suggests it’s Trumps fault that someone attempted to assassinate him???

How the hell would CNN and MSNBC react if a Trump supporter said it’s Harris’s fault that someone tried to assassinate her in a would be scenario.
Of course it's Trump's fault. If someone shot Hitler in 1939

You spending your time posting the same shit over and over again?

Didn't you already get your butt kicked on this thread: This is what the media has done. Democrat from South Carolina says the white supremacist Buffalo shooter was “influenced by Trump”

Get a life, retard.

Last edited:
Deranged view^ maybe you should be monitored

Some people say that Harris is like Hitler. If they also said that it’s Harris’s fault that somebody tried to assassinate her in a would be scenario they would be spewing the same divisive extremist rhetoric that “Merrel” did on c span.

Honestly, sincerely I hope you get the help you need because your post makes you sound like somebody who is mentally ill.

At the 22:00 min mark of the video from C-SPAN black guy calls in and claims that “everybody knows that mall in ballots were created for Rich white people on vacation while others were working.”

It’s that type of extremism that some people on the left think totally normal. Well it’s not normal That is not how most Americans black or white think about these issues.. Again racism and slavery were worldwide issues. What the hell is wrong with these people? What makes them think that they can engage in that type of rhetoric. They clearly have some kind of a mental illness where they think it’s fine to say that “Whites are privileged” or that “Trump brought the assassination attempt on himself.”

Some people say that Harris is like Hitler. If they also said that it’s Harris’s fault that somebody tried to assassinate her in a would be scenario they would be spewing the same divisive extremist rhetoric that “Merrel” did on c span.

Honestly, sincerely I hope you get the help you need because your post makes you sound like somebody who is mentally ill.
Look how great this fake assassination worked. Totally changed the subject from Trump horrible debate performance, lies, eating the dogs and Taylor Swift's endorsement.

How was the assassination attempt fake, pile of rocks?
How was Sandy Hook faked? How was 9-11 faked? IDK but Trump hangs out with people who think they were faked. How were they faked? That's how this fake ass shooting was faked.

Lots of people go to jail for Trump. This is just one more. Trump will pardon him.

How was Sandy Hook faked? How was 9-11 faked? IDK but Trump hangs out with people who think they were faked. How were they faked? That's how this fake ass shooting was faked.

Lots of people go to jail for Trump. This is just one more. Trump will pardon him.
You really have gone off the deep end. This is most amusing. If you’re not unemployed, you will be soon. You’re insane.

🤪

As I said. You’re dumber than a pile of rocks. Your posts reflect as such. Google what a Banana Republic is.

Okay I did

The fatal flaw in the GOP’s ‘banana republic’ talking point​

According to too many Republicans, only “third world” countries and “banana republics” indict former leaders. That’s the opposite of the truth.

Only “third world” countries allow former leaders to face criminal charges. Such indictments are common in “banana republics,” Trump’s partisan allies have repeatedly argued, but stable and mature democracies wouldn’t tolerate prosecutors pursuing a former head of state, just because there’s evidence of criminal wrongdoing.

But this has never made any sense. Revisiting our earlier coverage, stable democracies that take the rule of law seriously hold criminal suspects accountable — even if they’re politically powerful, and even if they served in government at the highest levels. In fact, on the international stage, this has happened in recent years with some regularity.

Italy prosecuted a former prime minister. France prosecuted a former president and a former prime minister. South Africa prosecuted a former president. South Korea prosecuted a former president. Brazil has prosecuted more than one former president. Israel has prosecuted more than one former prime minister.

Germany prosecuted a former president. Portugal prosecuted a former prime minister. Croatia prosecuted a former prime minister. Argentina prosecuted a former president. Austria prosecuted a former chancellor.

These cases did not lead to violence or threats of violence. The criminal cases were tried without incident. These countries’ political systems persevered just fine, without talk of institutional breakdowns.

As far as Republicans are concerned, should Americans consider each of these countries — advanced, modern democracies, including nuclear powers and NATO members — “banana republics”? Should we see these countries as engaging in law enforcement tactics on par with what “third world” countries do? The answer should be obvious.

You really have gone off the deep end. This is most amusing. If you’re not unemployed, you will be soon. You’re insane.

🤪

It really doesn't matter at this point. I'll be 60 in 5 years and I'm well on track to retire. I've been taking care of my dad. He's got $600K in cash and a $300K house. If my rich brother wants half that's $400K more in my pocket, after taxes.

Are you a successful person? Then how come you didn't get a raise that makes up for inflation like I did?

Some Democrat politicians believe white people are privileged, or that a kid can get a sex change operation, or Walz the Democrat vice presidential candidate approving of tampons in boys bathrooms…. Or the idea that there are 100 genders. In response your types will either support this type of left-wing racism and gender radicalism or you will deny that it exists.

I don’t think Trump should hang out with Laura Loomer. Marjorie Taylor Green was right to call her out. But all in all Democrats are much worse today. Show Trump saying that Haitian people are privileged, show Trump saying that Black people are privileged, you can’t because it doesn’t exist everything you say about Trump is a assumption or a innuendo.

Your trolling …. but I’m talking to somebody who is more than likely mentally ill. If somebody said it was Kamala’s Fault for a would be assassination of her I would be very critical of that person. And here you are….wow get the help you need.

Last edited:
It really doesn't matter at this point. I'll be 60 in 5 years and I'm well on track to retire. I've been taking care of my dad. He's got $600K in cash and a $300K house. If my rich brother wants half that's $400K more in my pocket, after taxes.

Are you a successful person? Then how come you didn't get a raise that makes up for inflation like I did?
While you are tooting your own horn The economy is the top concern for most Americans. That’s according to a pew survey. At the bottom of concerns for the American people is race and gender. For whatever reason you far left guys are falling hook line and sinker for the left wings radical ideas on race and gender.

Again, I really shouldn’t be talking to you because you’re mentally ill. Do you want to apologize for suggesting that it was Trump’s fault for the 2nd assassination attempt of Trump?

Huh?

Is this a serious comment or are you being facetious?

There is very little in common between Hitler and Trump, in fact, I could present a position that he has more in common with those who don't like Trump.

Trump was already a president for four years, feel free to list the policies that both Trump and Hitler share.

Damn, I think that he shouldn't be treated THAT harshly. I personally disagree with him on this matter. But he is a nice person. I known him for a while. But to call him mentally ill is too far.

Forum List

Back