ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

BS. Stay your ass 6 feet from me.......You have the mask........and vaccine and are still scared of me.............Jesus you are really a MOONBAT...

Glad I live in a Red State..........we don't put up with this BS.
I'm glad you do too. Doctors haven't gotten covid because they wear masks and wash their hands before and after touching you. It's true.

If the doctors are vaccinated, I'm getting vaccinated. You believe the 4% qwacks?

We have the worst stats because of people like you. 75% of the dying are people like you. And you want me to cry about it when you spread dangerous lies?

Ah, now we see this is about politics.
BS........Early treatments worked................All over the world............splain India and Africa and other countries..........2.6 billion people and LESS DEATHS........most of Africa UNVAXXED....

Why is that GENIUS................You DESTROYED OUR ECONOMY FOR THIS CRAP.........and tried to FORCE 1 TREATMENT ONLY..........mRNA VAXXINES that allowed you to get it and spread it.

Nothing to do with me.........stop the CYTOKINE STORM.........You don't die...........there are drugs on that list that do that.........NTZ.........being one.

I'm glad you do too. Doctors haven't gotten covid because they wear masks and wash their hands before and after touching you. It's true.

If the doctors are vaccinated, I'm getting vaccinated. You believe the 4% qwacks?
About half and half wear them with you.............We were in and out of hospitals and doctors during Covid........some wanted it....others didn't.......said the same as we did.

Took me a year to get my wife's surgery.......I was there in multiple places trying to get the surgery.........once you get away from the front desk everything is different in back....

In the hospital .........her room.......they didn't make me wear a mask either.......imagine that......Note on the board.........SHE BREATHES HER OWN AIR.....NO MASKS.....after her surgery.

But YOU WERE HIDING AT HOME...........COWARD.

About half and half wear them with you.............We were in and out of hospitals and doctors during Covid........some wanted it....others didn't.......said the same as we did.

Took me a year to get my wife's surgery.......I was there in multiple places trying to get the surgery.........once you get away from the front desk everything is different in back....

In the hospital .........her room.......they didn't make me wear a mask either.......imagine that......Note on the board.........SHE BREATHES HER OWN AIR.....NO MASKS.....after her surgery.

But YOU WERE HIDING AT HOME...........COWARD.
If you go out in the hall you are supposed to put your mask on. I was in the hospital and no one told me for 2 days. On day 3 a nurse said "sir you're supposed to be wearing your mask when outside your room".

{and.. the crickets died waiting..}
Or even had some long term adverse effects from the vaccine.

I do know one woman at the dog park said she's been having periods that won't stop after she got the vaccine. So some people do have weird side effects. I'm not going to say zero cases. But the numbers are so small. Better chance you survive if you get the vaccine than if you are unvaccinated and get covid. But even the unvaccinated chances of surviving are pretty good. Just not as good as if they were vaccinated. The numbers don't lie. But they'll say they do.

If you go out in the hall you are supposed to put your mask on. I was in the hospital and no one told me for 2 days. On day 3 a nurse said "sir you're supposed to be wearing your mask when outside your room".

Going and coming you kinda wear it..........In the room the nurses didn't wear them nor did we do it..........

More than you know thought it was stupid........Earlier you made it sound like they all agreed to it..........tHAT IS BS.......I saw that with my own eyes.

Who? I showed you 5. Show me yours.
Thousands more where these came from.

No. I wish you guys were right that people without the shot are fine. I haven't got the booster. So I'm unvaccinated now. I'm sure the first 2 wore off. But I'm not going around spreading misinformation. I know my chances of surviving it if I get it are less now. And maybe I'll get the booster eventually. I haven't got the flu one in years too. I know that too lessens my chances of surviving.

I don't WISH anyone to die. But if you brag about being so smart and we have aids now and the cdc and bla bla and your lies are killing people, maybe it's mother natures way of working things out. We're all gonna die.

And why couldn't you at least wear masks? Maybe that's why it's funny when you guys die. Because you even refused to wear masks. The internet is full of Karen's who refused to wear a mask. You don't think it's funny when that Karen dies of covid? They possibly spread that shit to you and me for refusing to wear a mask when the virus was going rampant through our nation. Great team players. True patriots.

Then you went to super spreader events like Trump rallies. I get it after awhile we have to go back to normal but god damn you guys threw your hands up very quickly and cried we were hurting your FREEDOM. Assholes. LOL.

Covid had a 99.7 percent survival rate and people freaked. Just think what will happen when one comes along with an ebola, marburg, hemorrhagic, type of kill ratio.

See? This is why I tune you liars or idiots out. Which one are you? A liar or idiot?
But see, you're going to be thinking that until the cows come home because cognitive dissonance dictates that you not look at the fact that the experimental injection DOES NOT prevent infection or transmission, and that they were not even designed to do so.

What kind of crap is going on that head of yours that you still believe in the false promise of immunity from tony and joe? I'd love to hear how you reconcile that conflict inside your head.

But see, you're going to be thinking that until the cows come home because cognitive dissonance dictates that you not look at the fact that the experimental injection DOES NOT prevent infection or transmission, and that they were not even designed to do so.

What kind of crap is going on that head of yours that you still believe in the false promise of immunity from tony and joe? I'd love to hear how you reconcile that conflict inside your head.
Still here tilting at your straw windmills? Piss off, whosever sock you are. This ain't the Rubber Room.

Remember when people thought vaccines were needed for everyone in the world and it turned out they didn't do shit? Pepperidge farms remembers.

His choice, his problem.

Motorcycle helmets...same thing.
May Mr. Lanoix rest in peace and thank him for standing with those of us who are allergic to virus shots who stay indoors through this pandemic as much as possible and still remain free from the viral disease that swept the world in the worst way..

The extraordinary success of Covid-19 vaccines, in two charts

GettyImages_1231727300.0.jpg

Good morning! Scientists use models to forecast your weather. How'd that work out for you yesterday?

Good morning! Scientists use models to forecast your weather. How'd that work out for you yesterday?
Most of the time they are wrong and Fear Monger like you do.

Worst storm ever. We are all going to die.

Seems countries with out con artist for news are more believable.

What does the vaccine do for people?

Good point. They tell us what they think is best. They could be wrong. What were they right about?

Wear masks. They work.

Social distance.

Republicans went to trump rallies, without masks. Two strikes.

Get vaccinated. If enough of us did, it would have stopped the spread and mutations. But not enough of us did. Strike three Republicans. You did this to us.

Good point. They tell us what they think is best. They could be wrong. What were they right about?

Wear masks. They work.

Social distance.

Republicans went to trump rallies, without masks. Two strikes.

Get vaccinated. If enough of us did, it would have stopped the spread and mutations. But not enough of us did. Strike three Republicans. You did this to us.
Stopped the spread. LMAO

Forum List

Back