Antifa Burns US Flag

i think you are a little confounded.....many here over those 10 years have accused jake of not being what he claims he is....maybe after you have been here awhile and get to know whats going on you wont be so confounded....

It doesn't make sense that he would do that. What a monumental waste of fucking time. Why would a person spend 10 years and untold hours pretending to be a Republican on an internet forum? I won't say it's impossible because some people do some strange shit, but it seems infinitely more likely that he's just an outlier with an unusual set of views and that you and those others are just paranoid and created a conspiracy so you can ignore him based on your belief that he's illegitimate.
geezus ....you have no idea what im talking about do you?....you picked your name well....

Maybe you could elaborate and explain why my view on it is wrong?
ok will do it real slow....jake has always claimed he is a republican.......through the years he always seemed to side a great deal of the time with the left....still with me?....so many righties here have always accused him of NOT BEING what he claims he is.....hence his nickname....fakey jakey....now do you get it?...

Yeah, I definitely didn't learn anything new. Maybe he's just an idiot? I don't think he's actively deceiving people, not for 10 years.
well no shit....they started calling him that a year into his membership....he wasnt deceiving anyone except himself...

i think you are a little confounded.....many here over those 10 years have accused jake of not being what he claims he is....maybe after you have been here awhile and get to know whats going on you wont be so confounded....

It doesn't make sense that he would do that. What a monumental waste of fucking time. Why would a person spend 10 years and untold hours pretending to be a Republican on an internet forum? I won't say it's impossible because some people do some strange shit, but it seems infinitely more likely that he's just an outlier with an unusual set of views and that you and those others are just paranoid and created a conspiracy so you can ignore him based on your belief that he's illegitimate.
geezus ....you have no idea what im talking about do you?....you picked your name well....

Maybe you could elaborate and explain why my view on it is wrong?
ok will do it real slow....jake has always claimed he is a republican.......through the years he always seemed to side a great deal of the time with the left....still with me?....so many righties here have always accused him of NOT BEING what he claims he is.....hence his nickname....fakey jakey....now do you get it?...
He could be a liberal Republican.
he could be but to very seldom back the right?..i dont think jake was being very honest...and i was in many of those threads back in the old forum were it began....and i felt jake was not convincing too many people that he was a republican.....after a while it was like why keep saying you are one....

after a while it was like why keep saying you are one....

Probably because he believes that and isn't hindered by the fact that you don't believe it. Maybe he's wrong or whatever, but there's no way he is actively attempting to deceive people on an internet forum for 10 years.

dOnald tRump is pretty much burning the Constitution and you're worried about some protesters engaging in 1st amendment protected free speech?

Typical.
You lie when the truth sounds better. Trump has done nothing to the constitution. We still have all our rights, but Trump is trying to undue much of what butt boy barry did and rightly so. Now, next flame troll post.
Hey loser, Donald is trying to violate the constitutional rights of people who cross the border.

Don’t you have the murder of journalists to cheer about? Get back to that. It shows your true colors.

You sorry piece of trash.
Next lie, traitor.

dOnald tRump is pretty much burning the Constitution and you're worried about some protesters engaging in 1st amendment protected free speech?

Typical.
You lie when the truth sounds better. Trump has done nothing to the constitution. We still have all our rights, but Trump is trying to undue much of what butt boy barry did and rightly so. Now, next flame troll post.
Hey loser, Donald is trying to violate the constitutional rights of people who cross the border.

Don’t you have the murder of journalists to cheer about? Get back to that. It shows your true colors.

Next lie, traitor.
Your words are in that thread for eternity.

Typical.

Next lie, traitor.
Your words are in that thread for eternity.
My words may be but your interpretation shows you are nothing more than a lying opportunistic shill.

A true Republican loves the Constitution, loves the Rule of Law, holds all people as equal, and follows true patriots like John McCain, Lyndsay Graham, Jake Garn, John Kasich, Lisa Murkowski, Bob Corker, Susan Collins ~ good Republicans who ahbor the citizens councils, the John Birch Society, the scum that associates with the Alt Right.

The Alt Trumpers are not true Republicans. They are enemies of the Constitution and other Americans.

A true Republican opposes them with her moral fiber of his body and soul.

It's fun to watch the alt right bots lie and sigh.

It was your guys who burned the flag.
It’s got to hurt to be this stupid. You mind explaining how that could possibly happen?
Yes, M M, you are that stupid. Remember that you are not mainstream in America, just far out on the weird far right.

Also since when has antifa supposedly been Democrat. They hate both parties.

I don't care if it was decade and half ago... The man (FED-EX Driver) acted with disregard for his safety from a bunch of street thugs to save the Flag of the United States... This is behavior above and beyond... Deep respect for the man...

That Fed Ex driver deserves national recognition. Maybe if everyone saw the video, more people would stomp the dog shit out of that human garbage. Cure them flag burners.

I don't care if it was decade and half ago... The man (FED-EX Driver) acted with disregard for his safety from a bunch of street thugs to save the Flag of the United States... This is behavior above and beyond... Deep respect for the man...

That Fed Ex driver deserves national recognition. Maybe if everyone saw the video, more people would stomp the dog shit out of that human garbage. Cure them flag burners.

The fetishism is strong in this one.

My fetish is breaking skulls of flag burning garbage, Pogo. Back in 66, 67, I and other Vietnam vets used to track down flag burners and administer a little punishment. Never did get caught. Nothing more satisfying then taking out knees with a 32 oz Louisville Slugger.

You are correct Pogo, I do have a excessive amount of respect for our Flag... Some folks need to consider the number of people who have died for the Freedom and Flag of the United States... I have shed tears (no blood) showing respect for the Flag and not embarrassed to say so...

My fetish is breaking skulls of flag burning garbage, Pogo. Back in 66, 67, I and other Vietnam vets used to track down flag burners and administer a little punishment. Never did get caught. Nothing more satisfying then taking out knees with a 32 oz Louisville Slugger.

Three words:

"Get over it".

If y'all fetishists didn't invest the power in that fetish, the flag burners would gain nothing from burning it.

Or didn't y'all ever think of that?

Forum List

Back