Antifa Burns US Flag

Grampa, we are talking about Alt Righties inspired by Russia to be black ops actors impersonating lefties.
some people here have said you are a far lefty impersonating a righty....just sayin....

Do you think he has dedicated 9 years and 162,000 posts to some political shtick? Oh, or is he a Russian operative? I think it's more likely you're not thinking it through.
i have been here posting with him for those 9 years....you?....

Okay? I don't think you're lying about your views either. What you just said in no way refutes my argument. It seems more like cock stroking over having spent a decade here. Congratulations home slice. I think you're just another paranoid nut attempting to create conspiracies to explain things that confuse you.

Grampa, we are talking about Alt Righties inspired by Russia to be black ops actors impersonating lefties.
some people here have said you are a far lefty impersonating a righty....just sayin....

Do you think he has dedicated 9 years and 162,000 posts to some political shtick? Oh, or is he a Russian operative? I think it's more likely you're not thinking it through.
Most of it. He had me fooled for about 2 weeks.

It's fun to watch the alt right bots lie and sigh.

It was your guys who burned the flag.

Okay? I don't think you're lying about your views either. What you just said in no way refutes my argument. It seems more like cock stroking over having spent a decade here. Congratulations home slice. I think you're just another paranoid nut attempting to create conspiracies to explain things that confuse you.
i think you are a little confounded.....many here over those 10 years have accused jake of not being what he claims he is....maybe after you have been here awhile and get to know whats going on you wont be so confounded....

dOnald tRump is pretty much burning the Constitution and you're worried about some protesters engaging in 1st amendment protected free speech?

Typical.
Except back in REALITY the SCOTUS who is the final arbitrator of constitutional vs not constitutional has ruled that Trump IS FOLLOWING the constitution.

So keep your delusions out of the discussion

And that these guys have the right to burn the flag if I'm not mistaken, so blame the SCOTUS.

dOnald tRump is pretty much burning the Constitution and you're worried about some protesters engaging in 1st amendment protected free speech?

Typical.
Not to worry... America is simply multi-tasking... keeping an eye on miscreants on BOTH sides of the aisle... yours included.

i think you are a little confounded.....many here over those 10 years have accused jake of not being what he claims he is....maybe after you have been here awhile and get to know whats going on you wont be so confounded....

It doesn't make sense that he would do that. What a monumental waste of fucking time. Why would a person spend 10 years and untold hours pretending to be a Republican on an internet forum? I won't say it's impossible because some people do some strange shit, but it seems infinitely more likely that he's just an outlier with an unusual set of views and that you and those others are just paranoid and created a conspiracy so you can ignore him based on your belief that he's illegitimate.

Typical.
You lie when the truth sounds better. Trump has done nothing to the constitution. We still have all our rights, but Trump is trying to undue much of what butt boy barry did and rightly so. Now, next flame troll post.
Hey loser, Donald is trying to violate the constitutional rights of people who cross the border.

Don’t you have the murder of journalists to cheer about? Get back to that. It shows your true colors.

You sorry piece of trash.

It doesn't make sense that he would do that. What a monumental waste of fucking time. Why would a person spend 10 years and untold hours pretending to be a Republican on an internet forum? I won't say it's impossible because some people do some strange shit, but it seems infinitely more likely that he's just an outlier with an unusual set of views and that you and those others are just paranoid and created a conspiracy so you can ignore him based on your belief that he's illegitimate.
geezus ....you have no idea what im talking about do you?....you picked your name well....

geezus ....you have no idea what im talking about do you?....you picked your name well....

Maybe you could elaborate and explain why my view on it is wrong?

When the Supreme Court ruled to allow American flag burning - National Constitution Center

In one of his last public events, Scalia explained why he cast the deciding vote in the Johnsoncase, on the principal of a textual reading of the First Amendment. “If it were up to me, I would put in jail every sandal-wearing, scruffy-bearded weirdo who burns the American flag,” Scalia said at a November 2015 event in Philadelphia. “But I am not king.”

ok will do it real slow....jake has always claimed he is a republican.......through the years he always seemed to side a great deal of the time with the left....still with me?....so many righties here have always accused him of NOT BEING what he claims he is.....hence his nickname....fakey jakey....now do you get it?...

ok will do it real slow....jake has always claimed he is a republican.......through the years he always seemed to side a great deal of the time with the left....still with me?....so many righties here have always accused him of NOT BEING what he claims he is.....hence his nickname....fakey jakey....now do you get it?...

Yeah, I definitely didn't learn anything new. Maybe he's just an idiot? I don't think he's actively deceiving people, not for 10 years.

He could be a liberal Republican.

Forum List

Back