Antifa Takes Over Seattle Area

Antifa Releases List of Demands After Taking Over 6 Square Block Section in Seattle and Setting Up Armed Security Watch

List Includes Reparations and Ending Police Dept.

10 Jun 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
As we reported yesterday — Antifa domestic terrorists set up an “autonomous zone” in six square blocks in Seattle over the weekend.
The Antifa terrorists are advocating for “folks with firearms” to take shifts defending the barricades.
The Antifa group set up barricades at the border and certain areas for dining and public speech.
Andy Ngo reported on this yesterday.
TRENDING: Antifa Releases List of Demands After Taking Over 6 Square Block Section in Seattle and Setting Up Armed Security Watch -- List Includes Reparations and Ending Police Dept.
The Antifa mob believes the district now belongs to them.
The news out of Seattle this morning is super inspiring. The East Precinct has fallen and the Free Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone has arisen in its place pic.twitter.com/Y0u7AvGa10
— Battle Bird (@calybird) June 9, 2020
On Tuesday “Free Capitol Hill” the Antifa “Autonomous Zone” released its list of demands from the Seattle and Washington State governments.
The list includes reparations, ending the police and free stuff — pretty much what you would expect from a bunch of illiterate leftie kids.

Via Medium:
Given the historical moment, we’ll begin with our demands pertaining to the Justice System.

Comment:

Hmm...., did everyone within this captive 6 block area agree to this "Take Over"/ Are property owners and their rights protected? like an insurrection. Did the people within this area elect Antifa to lead them?
I hope that the city has thought this through and shut all utilities and water to the area subjugated by Antifa...
I sonder if their next move is to disarm all the citizens living within the controlled area? Will they allow people to leave or are they
I predict that like #OWS occupations, #Antifa will also create the toxic waste dumps, stench and a health hazards just as similar to those people occupying federal land in North Dakota, Antifa will perform the same service in Seattle.
I also understand that they have people walking around with loaded firearms. They've called for an armed insurrection, well they've got it now. Let's see how they handle it. What stores will they loot in that 6 block area? how many not toting their mantra will be injured, maimed and even killed.
This is an experiment that will not end well for the citizens of Seattle nor for the members of Antifa in their efforts of insurrection .
Sounds like when white people stole the land from the NA's or when whites attacked Black Wall Street.
The Indians did not ascribe to a belief that land could be owned by them or anyone. Also, being “first” at a placesdoes not mean it is yours and yours alone forever
No dummy. They didnt believe in single person ownership. White people always claim if they get somewhere first its theirs (hell even is someone else is already there) so dont try to play me with that bullshit.

Ummmm, so do your black leaders solly clown. Jesse Jackson lives like a king thanks to dumbasses like you.
Your about 3-4 decades behind the times. Jackson leads no one but you are free to think he does. He'll be a good distraction.

The idiot Governor is unaware.

I am watching him stumble around from Eastern Washington where I live.

He still has most of the state shut down, despite negligible China Virus presence, he is an idiot.

You live in KKK territory. I know the area well.

You are full of shit and a bald faced liar, there are no KKK shit in my region, that was mostly in IDAHO!

Meanwhile you show what a pile of crap you are over this latest organized lawlessness, it doesn't seem to bother you over what they are doing.

Guess you forgot about this eh?

Antifa Releases List of Demands After Taking Over 6 Square Block Section in Seattle and Setting Up Armed Security Watch

List Includes Reparations and Ending Police Dept.

10 Jun 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
As we reported yesterday — Antifa domestic terrorists set up an “autonomous zone” in six square blocks in Seattle over the weekend.
The Antifa terrorists are advocating for “folks with firearms” to take shifts defending the barricades.
The Antifa group set up barricades at the border and certain areas for dining and public speech.
Andy Ngo reported on this yesterday.
TRENDING: Antifa Releases List of Demands After Taking Over 6 Square Block Section in Seattle and Setting Up Armed Security Watch -- List Includes Reparations and Ending Police Dept.
The Antifa mob believes the district now belongs to them.
The news out of Seattle this morning is super inspiring. The East Precinct has fallen and the Free Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone has arisen in its place pic.twitter.com/Y0u7AvGa10
— Battle Bird (@calybird) June 9, 2020
On Tuesday “Free Capitol Hill” the Antifa “Autonomous Zone” released its list of demands from the Seattle and Washington State governments.
The list includes reparations, ending the police and free stuff — pretty much what you would expect from a bunch of illiterate leftie kids.

Via Medium:
Given the historical moment, we’ll begin with our demands pertaining to the Justice System.

Comment:

Hmm...., did everyone within this captive 6 block area agree to this "Take Over"/ Are property owners and their rights protected? like an insurrection. Did the people within this area elect Antifa to lead them?
I hope that the city has thought this through and shut all utilities and water to the area subjugated by Antifa...
I sonder if their next move is to disarm all the citizens living within the controlled area? Will they allow people to leave or are they
I predict that like #OWS occupations, #Antifa will also create the toxic waste dumps, stench and a health hazards just as similar to those people occupying federal land in North Dakota, Antifa will perform the same service in Seattle.
I also understand that they have people walking around with loaded firearms. They've called for an armed insurrection, well they've got it now. Let's see how they handle it. What stores will they loot in that 6 block area? how many not toting their mantra will be injured, maimed and even killed.
This is an experiment that will not end well for the citizens of Seattle nor for the members of Antifa in their efforts of insurrection .
Cool! Everyone grab the popcorn and let's watch how this ends. Washington is a leftist state and Seattle is a leftist shithole....so I don't really care what happens!

Ya know they tried this in Minneapolis as well...they took over a hotel...but our cops weren't ordered to stand down.

101853094_10157579554767297_1650976098432652555_n.jpg

No law enforcement. It's a domestic occupation by BLM and Antifa. They will have to be eradicated.

Seattle Police Officers Guild says the City will not enforce the law. 6 blocks are now occupied. The City council is infected with activists. Seattle is now occupied by an anti-American force. The City has removed weapons from the police. They are incapable of defending their City. There is a City hall battle taking place. The military arm of the Communist Party is AntiFa.

Last edited:
Oh my! A member of the city council let them in to city hall yesterday.

They tried it (and failed) in Minneapolis too...I wonder where else antifa is trying to take over?

Rioters Take Over Minneapolis Hotel, Raise Over $138,000 on GoFundMe to Turn It Into Operations Base

Rioters had taken over the Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown Hotel and have crowdfunded over $138,000 to turn it into shelter and operations base.

The Antifa militants and rioters claimed that they were given permission by the owner to take over the building after they opted to flee the city and evacuate their property, but they were evicted by the owner on Tuesday following a drug overdose in the building.

And it didn't really happen.

Guess the source?

Gateway Pundit of course.

Do you enjoy egg on your face?
I've still seen no evidence this really happened.

The idiot Governor is unaware.

I am watching him stumble around from Eastern Washington where I live.

He still has most of the state shut down, despite negligible China Virus presence, he is an idiot.

You live in KKK territory. I know the area well.

You are full of shit and a bald faced liar, there are no KKK shit in my region, that was mostly in IDAHO!

Meanwhile you show what a pile of crap you are over this latest organized lawlessness, it doesn't seem to bother you over what they are doing.

They got kicked out of Idaho, moved to John Day, Or.

The Seattle police have no intention if taking their precinct back. They do have plans for additional precinct surrender.

Forum List

Back