Antifa Takes Over Seattle Area

Antifa Releases List of Demands After Taking Over 6 Square Block Section in Seattle and Setting Up Armed Security Watch

List Includes Reparations and Ending Police Dept.

10 Jun 2020 ~~ By Jim Hoft
As we reported yesterday — Antifa domestic terrorists set up an “autonomous zone” in six square blocks in Seattle over the weekend.
The Antifa terrorists are advocating for “folks with firearms” to take shifts defending the barricades.
The Antifa group set up barricades at the border and certain areas for dining and public speech.
Andy Ngo reported on this yesterday.
TRENDING: Antifa Releases List of Demands After Taking Over 6 Square Block Section in Seattle and Setting Up Armed Security Watch -- List Includes Reparations and Ending Police Dept.
The Antifa mob believes the district now belongs to them.
The news out of Seattle this morning is super inspiring. The East Precinct has fallen and the Free Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone has arisen in its place pic.twitter.com/Y0u7AvGa10
— Battle Bird (@calybird) June 9, 2020
On Tuesday “Free Capitol Hill” the Antifa “Autonomous Zone” released its list of demands from the Seattle and Washington State governments.
The list includes reparations, ending the police and free stuff — pretty much what you would expect from a bunch of illiterate leftie kids.

Via Medium:
Given the historical moment, we’ll begin with our demands pertaining to the Justice System.

Comment:

Hmm...., did everyone within this captive 6 block area agree to this "Take Over"/ Are property owners and their rights protected? like an insurrection. Did the people within this area elect Antifa to lead them?
I hope that the city has thought this through and shut all utilities and water to the area subjugated by Antifa...
I sonder if their next move is to disarm all the citizens living within the controlled area? Will they allow people to leave or are they
I predict that like #OWS occupations, #Antifa will also create the toxic waste dumps, stench and a health hazards just as similar to those people occupying federal land in North Dakota, Antifa will perform the same service in Seattle.
I also understand that they have people walking around with loaded firearms. They've called for an armed insurrection, well they've got it now. Let's see how they handle it. What stores will they loot in that 6 block area? how many not toting their mantra will be injured, maimed and even killed.
This is an experiment that will not end well for the citizens of Seattle nor for the members of Antifa in their efforts of insurrection .

Let them own it.

Trump should send them advisors and lots of gasoline trucks. The world can use an example of what being ruled over by a bunch of stupid violent commie punks will be like.

[
The idiot Governor is unaware.

I am watching him stumble around from Eastern Washington where I live.

He still has most of the state shut down, despite negligible China Virus presence, he is an idiot.

You live in KKK territory. I know the area well.

You are full of shit and a bald faced liar, there are no KKK shit in my region, that was mostly in IDAHO!

Meanwhile you show what a pile of crap you are over this latest organized lawlessness, it doesn't seem to bother you over what they are doing.

Guess you forgot about this eh?

Hmm...., most like printed and distributed by people like you....

Antifa Releases List of Demands After Taking Over 6 Square Block Section in Seattle and Setting Up Armed Security Watch

As we reported yesterday — Antifa domestic terrorists set up an “autonomous zone” in six square blocks in Seattle over the weekend.
The Antifa terrorists are advocating for “folks with firearms” to take shifts defending the barricades.
The Antifa group set up barricades at the border and certain areas for dining and public speech.
TRENDING: Antifa Releases List of Demands After Taking Over 6 Square Block Section in Seattle and Setting Up Armed Security Watch -- List Includes Reparations and Ending Police Dept.
The news out of Seattle this morning is super inspiring. The East Precinct has fallen and the Free Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone has arisen in its place pic.twitter.com/Y0u7AvGa10
On Tuesday “Free Capitol Hill” the Antifa “Autonomous Zone” released its list of demands from the Seattle and Washington State governments.
The list includes reparations, ending the police and free stuff — pretty much what you would expect from a bunch of illiterate leftie kids.

Via Medium:
Given the historical moment, we’ll begin with our demands pertaining to the Justice System.

Comment:

Hmm...., did everyone within this captive 6 block area agree to this "Take Over"/ Are property owners and their rights protected? like an insurrection. Did the people within this area elect Antifa to lead them?
I hope that the city has thought this through and shut all utilities and water to the area subjugated by Antifa...
I sonder if their next move is to disarm all the citizens living within the controlled area? Will they allow people to leave or are they
I predict that like #OWS occupations, #Antifa will also create the toxic waste dumps, stench and a health hazards just as similar to those people occupying federal land in North Dakota, Antifa will perform the same service in Seattle.
I also understand that they have people walking around with loaded firearms. They've called for an armed insurrection, well they've got it now. Let's see how they handle it. What stores will they loot in that 6 block area? how many not toting their mantra will be injured, maimed and even killed.
This is an experiment that will not end well for the citizens of Seattle nor for the members of Antifa in their efforts of insurrection .
Totally fake news. How do I know? Well..I'm in Seattle right now.... just two hours ago i was walking downtown...No such thing happening..sorry. there are some professed ANTIFA hanging about...hard to tell from all the kids dressing the part..cause they think it's cool. A 'manifesto' was sent....and they is a move in Capital Hill to replace the police with armed peacekeepers from the hood. I'm guessing tht you don't know Seattle...Capital Hill is totally Left...many young professionals..hippies..musicians, etc. It's the neighborhood that gave birth to grunge.

You should know better than to believe Gateway....Just sayin'....

[

He still has most of the state shut down, despite negligible China Virus presence, he is an idiot.

You are full of shit and a bald faced liar, there are no KKK shit in my region, that was mostly in IDAHO!

Meanwhile you show what a pile of crap you are over this latest organized lawlessness, it doesn't seem to bother you over what they are doing.

Guess you forgot about this eh?

Hmm...., most like printed and distributed by people like you....

Usually the KKK and the cops are one and the same.

badges.jpg

Via Medium:

Comment:

Totally fake news. How do I know? Well..I'm in Seattle right now.... just two hours ago i was walking downtown...No such thing happening..sorry. there are some professed ANTIFA hanging about...hard to tell from all the kids dressing the part..cause they think it's cool. A 'manifesto' was sent....and they is a move in Capital Hill to replace the police with armed peacekeepers from the hood. I'm guessing tht you don't know Seattle...Capital Hill is totally Left...many young professionals..hippies..musicians, etc. It's the neighborhood that gave birth to grunge.

Pure lies.

Via Medium:

Comment:

Pure lies.
Yes..it would seem they are.

Demands?

from miserable ...weaklings ..,,, from ridiculous Pantifa?

too funny....but no ...not too funy

They mean ZERO! They mean nothing ...they are less than scum.

Big Yawn.

Demands?

from miserable ...weaklings ..,,, from ridiculous Pantifa?

too funny....but no ...not too funy

They mean ZERO! They mean nothing ...they are less than scum.

Big Yawn.
Well...yeah! the 'demands' are just political theatre..and mean nothing. But that 'autonomous zone' is just a figment...it's more like a huge street fair..there are even some booths up!

They got kicked out of Idaho, moved to John Day, Or.

They were always big in Oregon and Washington, long before Idaho became a tourist resort.

Right now I'm more bothered about the police harassment and murder of my people. If you were really worried about lawlessness you would be doing everything in your power to stop these criminal ass cops from rampaging in Black neighborhoods.

I can't fix issues in Minneapolis... These are LOCAL systemic problems.. Largely because your deep blue leaders have their heads up unicorn butts looking for the next "virtue" law... Like on Gwarming, or vaping or plastic straws... And they have a "justice interface" that is ONE SIZE FITS ALL.. Which leaves a LOT OF VICTIMS who get economically ruined just escalating a broken headlight citation... Will send back the cash in an envelope where you TRIED to pay off your fines in installments.. Have a WARRANT file where 15 or 20% of the warrants that the police operate on are BOGUS or inaccurate.

But with Antifa in the mix here -- maybe you'd prefer THEIR "style" of anarchist govt.. Hopin' that the momentum here is carried by folks who want to FIX THINGS -- not BREAK them.. And neither BLM or Antifa inspires any confidence in "fixing" things...

Right now I'm more bothered about the police harassment and murder of my people. If you were really worried about lawlessness you would be doing everything in your power to stop these criminal ass cops from rampaging in Black neighborhoods.

I can't fix issues in Minneapolis... These are LOCAL systemic problems.. Largely because your deep blue leaders have their heads up unicorn butts looking for the next "virtue" law... Like on Gwarming, or vaping or plastic straws... And they have a "justice interface" that is ONE SIZE FITS ALL.. Which leaves a LOT OF VICTIMS who get economically ruined just escalating a broken headlight citation... Will send back the cash in an envelope where you TRIED to pay off your fines in installments.. Have a WARRANT file where 15 or 20% of the warrants that the police operate on are BOGUS or inaccurate.

But with Antifa in the mix here -- maybe you'd prefer THEIR "style" of anarchist govt.. Hopin' that the momentum here is carried by folks who want to FIX THINGS -- not BREAK them.. And neither BLM or Antifa inspires any confidence in "fixing" things...

Until guy with a gun takes over.

You fools do realize that if you're not ANTIFA then you're pro-fascist, right?

That's moronic word play... Bunch of pansy ass white boys with no careers stopping traffic, screaming at strangers (who live and work there) as white as they are about being racist pigs and "get off my street"..,. What they ARE ACTUALLY are "anti-fascist FASCISTS".. No different than the Nazi Brown shirts doing a KristalNacht or recruiting entire neighborhoods to the cause...

Last edited:
1591852169001.png

Found on Twitter. Comment below not mine...it is written by the tweeter that tweeted it.

Meet Raz Simone.

He’s the new Police Chief in the Automonous Zone in Seattle. Reports claim that he is heavily armed. As Antifa is looking to expand their reign of terror, business owners in this zone are now being “Shaken Down” for protection money. Let that sink in.

Forum List

Back