Antifa Takes Over Seattle Area

FB_IMG_1591887147615.jpg

I see the moron president has begun pushing out this conspiracy theory. He is the conspiracy nut in chief.
This is being reported, there are videos, your denial of this just shows what a fucking hack you are.
LoneLunatic is a fucking liar and partisan hack since I started posting here.

There is almost never any value to what he posts.

If he doesnt like something it either doesnt exist or it is racism.

If SEatle had a GOP mayor and these were some version of militia, he would be screaming for an armored invasion with airstrikes.

Because we are Americans who love our country and passionately care about the lives of our fellow countrymen. Some of us also took oaths to defend her against all enemies, foreign and domestic. But I suspect you already understand this . . .
There is also the issue of American citizens in that area being denied their elected represntation, rights to due process and to remain under the sovereign power of their own government and not a rabble of drug addicts and cocks suckers.

Silly nutter.

They are not fo
It is a sit in type of demonstration. It is not a hostile takeover by armed ANTIFA terrorists. You fucking moron.
They called for members / people with guns to man the barricades to keep the cops out....and you call others 'moron'.

:rolleyes: :p

No. They didnt.

Yes, they did. They just now hid their tweets.

You just said no one is "leading the sit in". then you as us who is leading the free zone stuff.

It's amazing how transparent twats like you are when you try to be slick.

It is, as far as I can tell, a rudderless ship with no hierarchy whatsoever. There is no “leader” and it is not violent.

They fought among themselves already. "non-violent", lol

Yes. As in peaceful. Not a terrorist takeover.

They are restricting movement of the police into the area. they are blocking roads preventing others from moving through the area. They have declared an enclave above the law.

That isn't peaceful.

I wonder if you take the same position with the soverign citizen idiots, this is the same concept.

Silly nutter. These people are carrying out a demonstration and have made arrangements with the local police to do what they are doing.

They are not holding hostages or carrying out any violence. It is called civil disobedience.

Sovereign citizens? You are advocating the use of force against sovereign citizens? Since when?

Silly nutter.

They are not fo
It is a sit in type of demonstration. It is not a hostile takeover by armed ANTIFA terrorists. You fucking moron.
They called for members / people with guns to man the barricades to keep the cops out....and you call others 'moron'.

:rolleyes: :p

No. They didnt.

Yes, they did. They just now hid their tweets.

You just said no one is "leading the sit in". then you as us who is leading the free zone stuff.

It's amazing how transparent twats like you are when you try to be slick.

It is, as far as I can tell, a rudderless ship with no hierarchy whatsoever. There is no “leader” and it is not violent.

They fought among themselves already. "non-violent", lol

Yes. As in peaceful. Not a terrorist takeover.

They are restricting movement of the police into the area. they are blocking roads preventing others from moving through the area. They have declared an enclave above the law.

That isn't peaceful.

I wonder if you take the same position with the soverign citizen idiots, this is the same concept.

Silly nutter. These people are carrying out a demonstration and have made arrangements with the local police to do what they are doing.

They are not holding hostages or carrying out any violence. It is called civil disobedience.

Sovereign citizens? You are advocating the use of force against sovereign citizens? Since when?

The local police have no authority to give up their policing power in any area of the city.

So some MAGA guy can walk around without worrying about the "authorities" in the area kicking his/her ass?

As for Sovereign citizen idiots If they break the laws they claim they can ignore, you arrest and prosecute them, simple.

They tried it (and failed) in Minneapolis too...I wonder where else antifa is trying to take over?

Rioters Take Over Minneapolis Hotel, Raise Over $138,000 on GoFundMe to Turn It Into Operations Base

Rioters had taken over the Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown Hotel and have crowdfunded over $138,000 to turn it into shelter and operations base.

The Antifa militants and rioters claimed that they were given permission by the owner to take over the building after they opted to flee the city and evacuate their property, but they were evicted by the owner on Tuesday following a drug overdose in the building.

And it didn't really happen.

Guess the source?

Gateway Pundit of course.

Do you enjoy egg on your face?
I've still seen no evidence this really happened.

Have you tried anywhere besides CNN?

This is just beyond belief.

President Trump tweeted late Wednesday that “domestic terrorists” have taken over an area in Seattle amid George Floyd protests and blamed the city’s “radical left Democrats” for contributing to the unrest.
"Radical Left Governor @JayInslee and the Mayor of Seattle are being taunted and played at a level that our great Country has never seen before," Trump tweeted. "Take back your city NOW. If you don’t do it, I will. This is not a game. These ugly Anarchists must be stooped (sic) IMMEDIATELY. MOVE FAST!"
His tweet did not go unanswered. Mayor Jenny Durkan, a Democrat, took a swipe at Trump, and responded, "Make us all safe. Go back to your bunker. #BlackLivesMatter."
This is not a a goofy student thing. Marxist radicals have infiltrated the Democratic Party, and BLM sends its contributions to the DNC.

The Democrats think that they can ride the Tiger, but it is going to eat them alive.

Meanwhile the insurgency grows by the day and consolidates their grip and is likely spreading the operation quietly like an unseen cancer to other cities and states as we sit on our asses and do nothing.

My God McConnel, show some balls and support our President against these traitors!

This may be what Trump needs to turn the corner in November.

Status update.

Somehow this is being legitimized by the slow response of the morons who run the show.

The police want back in, but don't want to step on toes (they should be stepping on something or someone).

Seattle helpless as armed guards patrol anarchists’ ‘autonomous zone,’ shake down businesses: copsofficials
CRAZY TOWN
Seattle helpless as armed guards patrol anarchists’ ‘autonomous zone,’ shake down businesses: cops

"Seattle 'autonomous zone' has armed guards, local businesses being threatened with extortion"

Seattle police say they have received reports of armed guards and potential extortion in a self-declared autonomous zone that spans several blocks and includes a now-closed precinct....

some people living in the area -- which includes numerous bars, restaurants, businesses and private residences -- have been "begging for help because they are not being allowed into their homes without ID."

"...leaders in the anti-cop zone are "starting to extort money from the local businesses within the border for 'protection.'"

A sign is seen on a barrier at an entrance to the so-called Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone on June 10, 2020 in Seattle, Washington.

A sign is seen on a barrier at an entrance to the so-called "Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone" on June 10, 2020 in Seattle, Washington

“While Washington is an open-carry state, there is no legal right for those arms to be used to intimidate community members"

STFU! You have no idea what you are talking about so shut your f*ing pie hole!

"The police department is looking to start negotiations with the leaders of the protest movement to gain access to the police precinct but are unsure of who is leading the demonstrations.

“It’s just a matter of establishing this dialogue. We’d love nothing more than to be able to open our precinct buildings,” Nollette said. “What we want to do is give an opportunity for everyone’s tempers to calm, and for us to approach the table with a view towards equality."

There is a foreign-funded, armed, US territory-occupying force that has claimed some 6+ blocks of Seattle as their own. In this occupied territory US citizens are being harassed, asked to show ID to get into their own houses / apartments, and business owners are being extorted.

As reported, Seattle liberal nut jobs have surrendered portions of their city without opposition, forcing US citizens inside these 'No-Go' Zones to have to endure the criminal treatment they are going through...

You claimed the occupying force got permission from the cops to do this ...WTF?! You are a 'bald-faced' LIAR! Despite a list of demands having been released by these occupiers, the cops say they have no clue who the hell is in charge, have spoken to no one, and are EAGER FOR DISCUSSIONS TO START.

'Waiting for tempers to lower'? In the meantime US citizens in their occupied zones are forced to endure this shit? Hell NO!

Were I in charge, I would make it known to the occupiers that they had 12 hours from a certain time to take down the barriers, put their guns down, and walk away....

After that I would send in 'Special Forces' to take back the city, street-by-street if need be, and to liberate US 'hostages' - US citizens caught up in this seizure of US territory by, again, this foreign-funded, domestic terrorist criminal occupation force.

This is the US.
We don't negotiate with terrorists.
We don't negotiate with foreign-funded occupying forces.
We don't surrender any territory / streets to terrorists / occupying forces.
We enforce the Rule Of Law.

Perhaps this lesson needs to be stressed by sending these SOBs straight to GITMO after the streets / area has been taken back.

Their best bet / option WOULD HAVE BEEN to negotiate with the cops and to get permission to hold a 'protest'.

They did not do that.

They f*ed up!

They are not 'protesters'. They are George Soros/Foreign-entity funded/supported domestic terrorists who were just allowed to occupy and seize control of US city streets and hold US citizens 'hostage'.

This is literally an act of war. Bomb them and get it over with.

That's exactly what they want!

So CNN can show the dead bloody bodies of "peaceful protesters" and blame the riots + george floyds murder on Trump.

It's all planned out but Trump has outplayed them at every turn.

Police precinct abandoned.

JESUS - Is there NO lie too ridiculous to repeat? Reminds me of your claims of Muslim "no go zones" :auiqs.jpg:

“We’re not going to evacuate or abandon the East Precinct," she said. "We will be hardening the East Precinct facility by boarding up the exterior windows, and applying fire retardant to the building exterior and installing fencing."

Not even worth a reply. If you're white...go to cedar/riverside in Minneapolis...you'll find out about muslim no go zones real fucking fast!

The UK allowed that shit to start, and now they have literally lost part of their country. This should be stopped / not allowed in this country at all.

When the govt / police are afraid to enforce the law because thugs, thieves, looters, murderers, etc... might get 'mad' and go on a rampage whoever is in charge should be replaced immediately.

These f*ers are like big children - they test their limits, they get away with what they can, they throw tantrums to see if the parents cave...and if they do the new boundaries are created....only to be tested / pushed again.

Discipline, remaining constant, and accountability are 'musts'.

The law is the law - if it is broken there must be punishment. When there is not you get more and more crime by more and more emboldened criminals.

As I said, were I in charge I would inform these armed, foreign-paid, liberal-supported domestic terrorists that they have 12 hours to end this shit or law will be forcibly re-established. Any armed barricade-guarding thug / terrorist will NOT be warned / asked to drop their weapons - they will be shot. Criminals / terrorists would be rounded up. This would end, and not at all in the way they, criminal/terrorist-supporting libs/Democrats, or libtard social media wants.

Forum List

Back