Antifa Takes Over Seattle Area

The good news in all this mayhem, from a strictly tactical standpoint is the "insurgents" utter lack of adequate weaponry or materiel support. In other words, even if the Antifa and BLM terrorists are genuine revolutionaries genuinely attempting to cause a revolution, they've got no supply lines, no resource depots, no armored forces and no airpower.

With assymetric warfare tactics you dont need air power or armor, and they do have logistical supply from mysterious people as of yet not known.

In short, they exist at the pleasure of our federal law enforcement tactical teams and our President's good nature.

No, they exist because the Seatle Mayor and city council support these wack jobs as does the governor. Trump is demanding they act and they are siding with Antifa. and BLM.

Should they attack vital state or federal infrastructure or attempt to raid a military base—even a reserve or guard depot—they'll become bloody stains streaked across the streets. For now, the only threat they pose is to the well-being of the Seattle citizens trapped in the terrorists' so-called "free-zone". My conclusion in all of this is an example must be made, a very painful but necessary "advertisement" future would-be revolutionaries can see and heed. I believe police should evacuate innocent civilians from the six occupied Seattle city blocks and then our military should precision bomb the crowd of revolutionaries. Act like a terrorist, behave like an enemy combatant, receive fair treatment accordingly.

We need to federalize control of the national guard after declaring an insurrection and sweep these bastards up and end this shit now.

The Mayor of Seatle and the City Council and the governor need to be tried for treason.
Why do you all care about this if you don't live in Seattle?

Because we are Americans who love our country and passionately care about the lives of our fellow countrymen. Some of us also took oaths to defend her against all enemies, foreign and domestic. But I suspect you already understand this . . .
So you don't consider the people presently occupying this area in Seattle to be your fellow countrymen?

Who's the ANTIFA leader in Seattle?

are you really asking for the leader of a cell based non hierarchical organization?

A cell?

Who is calling the shots within ANTIFA? Give us a name or two.

Two tweeters in this article, who are now hiding their posts.

Antifa Domestic Terrorists Take Over 6 Square Block Section in Seattle - Set Up Security Watch - Call for Armed Volunteers

Two tweeters physically took over 6 square city blocks? They are, according to you, occupying stolen property
(and presumably holding inhabitants hostage) and making negotiation demands. And we do not know their names?

You don't see how ridiculous you sound, do you?

You will believe anything.

Keep digging yourself a deeper hole.

Who?

That guy is the leader of ANTIFA?

He’s a rapper.

He's the guy claiming he's the "new cop" in the free zone.

Again, asking for the leader of a cell based de-centralized umbrella group is being a fucking dip.

You fucking dip.

He is claiming that, huh? Cool.

I see the moron president has begun pushing out this conspiracy theory. He is the conspiracy nut in chief.

This is being reported, there are videos, your denial of this just shows what a fucking hack you are.

It is a sit in type of demonstration. It is not a hostile takeover by armed ANTIFA terrorists. You fucking moron.

are you really asking for the leader of a cell based non hierarchical organization?

A cell?

Antifa Domestic Terrorists Take Over 6 Square Block Section in Seattle - Set Up Security Watch - Call for Armed Volunteers

Two tweeters physically took over 6 square city blocks? They are, according to you, occupying stolen property
(and presumably holding inhabitants hostage) and making negotiation demands. And we do not know their names?

Who?

He’s a rapper.

Again, asking for the leader of a cell based de-centralized umbrella group is being a fucking dip.

You fucking dip.

I see the moron president has begun pushing out this conspiracy theory. He is the conspiracy nut in chief.

This is being reported, there are videos, your denial of this just shows what a fucking hack you are.

It is a sit in type of demonstration. It is not a hostile takeover by armed ANTIFA terrorists. You fucking moron.

As usual lefty twats like you ignore the actual words of people participating in this shit.

So who is this person leading the sit in?

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

Where are the snowflake clowns, the fascist apologizers, who said this was fake news not happening now?

Where are the snowflake clowns, the fascist apologizers, who said this was fake news not happening now?

They are calling it a "sit in"
They can call it a f*in' 'community weenie roast' for all I care. When they barricade streets, called for armed members / people to man the barricades to keep cops out, then released what they called 'Demands' it's a domestic terrorist act.

They are calling it a "sit in"
They can call it a f*in' 'community weenie roast' for all I care. When they barricade streets, called for armed members / people to man the barricades to keep cops out, then released what they called 'Demands' it's a domestic terrorist act.

They also are enforcing their own "rules" in the area. I wonder what they would do to someone wearing a MAGA hat walking down the street.

A cell?

Who?

He’s a rapper.

You fucking dip.

As usual lefty twats like you ignore the actual words of people participating in this shit.

As far as I can ascertain, nobody is leading the sit in.

A cell?

Who?

He’s a rapper.

You fucking dip.

As far as I can ascertain, nobody is leading the sit in.

It's not a sit in. You don't put up barriers and declare a free zone at a sit in.

The good news in all this mayhem, from a strictly tactical standpoint is the "insurgents" utter lack of adequate weaponry or materiel support. In other words, even if the Antifa and BLM terrorists are genuine revolutionaries genuinely attempting to cause a revolution, they've got no supply lines, no resource depots, no armored forces and no airpower.

With assymetric warfare tactics you dont need air power or armor, and they do have logistical supply from mysterious people as of yet not known.

In short, they exist at the pleasure of our federal law enforcement tactical teams and our President's good nature.

No, they exist because the Seatle Mayor and city council support these wack jobs as does the governor. Trump is demanding they act and they are siding with Antifa. and BLM.

Should they attack vital state or federal infrastructure or attempt to raid a military base—even a reserve or guard depot—they'll become bloody stains streaked across the streets. For now, the only threat they pose is to the well-being of the Seattle citizens trapped in the terrorists' so-called "free-zone". My conclusion in all of this is an example must be made, a very painful but necessary "advertisement" future would-be revolutionaries can see and heed. I believe police should evacuate innocent civilians from the six occupied Seattle city blocks and then our military should precision bomb the crowd of revolutionaries. Act like a terrorist, behave like an enemy combatant, receive fair treatment accordingly.

We need to federalize control of the national guard after declaring an insurrection and sweep these bastards up and in this shit now.

The Mayor of Seatle and the City Council and the governor need to be tried for treason.

I agree with you to an extent but these kids aren't trained guerillas or trained anything else. Perhaps a few hardcore semi-trained cadre are running the show behind the scenes. Worst case scenario they try to blow up a power plant or something similar, but without actual logistical support in the form of either foreign military advisors or defectors from our own military, they remain a "local" disturbance. The other tactical possibility is BLM/Antifa coordinates mass takeover of blocks in several cities coast to coast. Such a move would be a direct challenge to both local and federal governments. Right now, however, as an American citizen my primary concern is for the lives of those who live on those six Seattle city blocks. I also agree that our President must act now.
We know that the Democrats had NO PROBLEM with their gay muslim messiah using drone strikes against terrorists (even if they were US citizens)...

Maybe a few precision drone strikes are just what"s needed here...

They called for members / people with guns to man the barricades to keep the cops out....and you call others 'moron'.

:rolleyes: :p

No. They didnt.

Yes, they did. They just now hid their tweets.

You just said no one is "leading the sit in". then you as us who is leading the free zone stuff.

It's amazing how transparent twats like you are when you try to be slick.

They called for members / people with guns to man the barricades to keep the cops out....and you call others 'moron'.

No. They didnt.

You just said no one is "leading the sit in". then you as us who is leading the free zone stuff.

It is, as far as I can tell, a rudderless ship with no hierarchy whatsoever. There is no “leader” and it is not violent.

No. They didnt.

It is, as far as I can tell, a rudderless ship with no hierarchy whatsoever. There is no “leader” and it is not violent.

They fought among themselves already. "non-violent", lol

No. They didnt.

Yes. As in peaceful. Not a terrorist takeover.

No. They didnt.

Yes. As in peaceful. Not a terrorist takeover.

They are restricting movement of the police into the area. they are blocking roads preventing others from moving through the area. They have declared an enclave above the law.

That isn't peaceful.

I wonder if you take the same position with the soverign citizen idiots, this is the same concept.

We need to federalize control of the national guard after declaring an insurrection and sweep these bastards up and end this shit now.

Why do you all care about this if you don't live in Seattle?
/——/ You’re not serious, are you? Because it can spread to every city in the country, even where you live.

Yep yep yep
The fake centrist and normies with thier heads up thier ass will now tell you you need a tinfoil hat

The Frontlines will be everywhere
If you got a John brown group or redneck revolt in your area ...youll know what to do when they flip the switch...

switch.jpg

Undercover Journalist: “And they believe in total abolition of everything, including the police, you know, Charlottesville was comprised of your typical Antifa black block measures…There were multiple chapters of Redneck Revolt that went to Charlottesville and acted as the militia wing of the anti-fascist movement.”

Redneck Revolt Members at Gun Range: “…While You're Aiming, Don't Touch the Trigger Until You're Ready to Pull the Trigger”

Paul Ditz, Former Leader of Redneck Revolt: “I Hate the NRA. The NRA is a White Supremacist Terrorist Organization, Absolutely.”

Undercover Journalist: “They see them themselves as armed revolutionaries…”

Clyde, Redneck Revolt Member: “…if an Officer of the State Came to the Door and Asked You Questions About Your Political Ideology and People You Associate With, How Would You Respond?”

Video at link

looloolooo.png

This is the fault of a completely inept and impotent local government.
The officials are too scared to lose their membership of the leftist PC club and be labeld forever as conservatives [shudder].
And this is a fine example of again, totalitarianism of the new left. They want total control, no discussion... every demand met and anyone who disagrees should be shunned and ruined.

Forum List

Back