Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

Only 52% of people who start college get a degree. The numbers are even worse for community colleges.
According to Charles Murray too many people go to college. Those who do not belong are eliminated by the harsh selection process.

The best predictor of Arab prosperity is having oil under their sand. This oil is drilled using devices invented in the West to fuel vehicles invented in the West.
Think of how well Israel has done WITHOUT oil.

Now think of how poorly the backward Muslim countries would have done WITHOUT oil.

According to Charles Murray too many people go to college. Those who do not belong are eliminated by the harsh selection process.
Agree. College should be for the people in the top 30% percentile, at most, with those average and below going to trade school.

Now think of how poorly the backward Muslim countries would have done WITHOUT oil.
When cost effective alternatives to petroleum are invented the Arabs and the Iranians are going to be in real trouble. The Israelis will not be. Their treasure is not under their feat but between their ears.

This is why the Arabs will never displace the Israelis. The Israelis will displace the Palestinians.

Actually, how many people actually get "IQ" tests? I'm guessing very few. As for tests like the SAT and ACT, 80% of colleges no longer require them.

Except... the Ashkenazi Jews didn't really encounter that much persecution, as much as they whine about it. Oh, the Holocaust was bad, to be sure, but before that they were poor people living in Ghettos, hardly "performing" well. The dumb ones died, the smart ones came to America. I guess we can call that "Natural Selection", but that would be harsh.

Which just shows the tests are garbage. We saw in the Varsity Blues scandal how they can be manipulated

Okay, so Hector the Cockroach is right and ALL the universities are lying. Got it.

Did you miss the part where most of the Arab World was under European Rule for a time? the countries that avoided European Rule ended up doing very well.
How about naming some countries. The only two that come to mind are Afghanistan and Iran. Both were savage backwaters, (Afghanistan still is) until Europeans developed Iran's oil resources and Pahlavi tried to bring Iran into the twentieth century with oil money.

Charles Murray is a racist moron, who cares what he thinks other than White losers like you?

Why do they need oil when they've got their grubby fingers in the US taxpayer's pocket?

How about naming some countries. The only two that come to mind are Afghanistan and Iran. Both were savage backwaters, (Afghanistan still is) until Europeans developed Iran's oil resources and Pahlavi tried to bring Iran into the twentieth century with oil money.

Iran is actually a pretty wealthy country with a half-trillion GDP. Despite the west making economic war on it for 40 years. Why do you think the Zionists keep trying to nudge us into a war with them?

Turkey - also pretty wealthy.

(ALthough neither of these countries are "Arab" just Islamic.)

Charles Murray is a racist moron, who cares what he thinks other than White losers like you?

Your opinions consist of nothing more than irritable attitudes. You are devoid of knowledge, intelligence, and civility.

Your arguments never rise above name calling insults, which are the lowest form of discourse.

Why do they need oil when they've got their grubby fingers in the US taxpayer's pocket?
For the meager investment of four million dollars a year we have helped the Jews create an oasis of civilization in a vast desert of primitive and horrifying barbarism.

Your opinions consist of nothing more than irritable attitudes. You are devoid of knowledge, intelligence, and civility.

Your arguments never rise above name calling insults, which are the lowest form of discourse.

Naw, the lowest form of discourse is someone who clings to racism because of his own inadequacies.

I've never met a racist who didn't hate himself more than he hates minorities.

For the meager investment of four million dollars a year we have helped the Jews create an oasis of civilization in a vast desert of primitive and horrifying barbarism.

I think your numbers are kind of off there, buddy.

The United States committed over $3.3 billion in foreign assistance to Israel in 2022, the most recent year for which data exists.

Naw, the lowest form of discourse is someone who clings to racism because of his own inadequacies.

Calling anyone a racist is at the bottom of this pyramid.

GrahamsHirearchy of Disagreement.png

My racism consists of and is limited to evaluating Negroes as individuals, using the same criteria I use in evaluating whites and Orientals.

Then given what an antisemite you are, you clearly hate yourself.
I think your numbers are kind of off there, buddy.

The United States committed over $3.3 billion in foreign assistance to Israel in 2022, the most recent year for which data exists.

The U.S. gives more than that to Muslim countries. You only complain when its given to Da Jooos.

Calling anyone a racist is at the bottom of this pyramid.

Nope, guy, your sad race obsession is kind of pathetic. I mean, I know Jamal did a number on you, but you need to get over it. I'm sure he feels bad about stuffing you into that locker now that he's a mature man.

hen given what an antisemite you are, you clearly hate yourself.
Nope, recognizing that you have a fucked up religion that believes fucked up shit is just a recognition of reality.

If there was a God, he wouldn't let his "Chosen" people get turned into lampshades.
But there is no God and you aren't special. Deal with it.

The U.S. gives more than that to Muslim countries. You only complain when its given to Da Jooos.

Well, no, we don't.

And we only give money to countries that promise to play nice with the Zionist Entity despite the wishes of their people. Namely Jordan and Egypt.

The one time they let the Egyptians vote, they voted in the most radical anti-Zionist candidate they could find.

Sorry. I should have written "four billion." Israel is still worth it.

How is it worth it? What benefit are we getting in not only the 4 Billion we give the Zionist Squatters but the additional money we spend 1) Bribing other countries to play nice and 2) maintaining a military presence in the Middle East, including the occasional war?

We've had too many young men come home in flag-covered boxes propping up the Zionist Fantasy that an Imaginary Sky Fairy loves them the very best.

Well, no, we don't.

And we only give money to countries that promise to play nice with the Zionist Entity despite the wishes of their people. Namely Jordan and Egypt.

The one time they let the Egyptians vote, they voted in the most radical anti-Zionist candidate they could find.
That is a reason it is a mistake to promote democracy in the Arab world. We and Israel benefit when Arab countries are governed by unpopular, corrupt dictators, who are nevertheless cunning enough to stay in power.

We should not be the reason those dictators stay in power. That was the mistake we made with the Shah of Iran. Nevertheless, we should not support efforts to overthrow them.

How is it worth it? What benefit are we getting in not only the 4 Billion we give the Zionist Squatters but the additional money we spend 1) Bribing other countries to play nice and 2) maintaining a military presence in the Middle East, including the occasional war?

We've had too many young men come home in flag-covered boxes propping up the Zionist Fantasy that an Imaginary Sky Fairy loves them the very best.
We do not support Israel because it is in our interest. We support Israel because it is the only civilized country in the Near East, and because the Jews are God's Chosen People. I say that as a Christian.

Forum List

Back