Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

Putting criminals in jail could reduce crime.

Everything you listed doesn’t cause crime.

We put two million people in prison, and we still have high crime rates, especially compared to Europe and Japan.

They don't let average citizens own guns, they have thorough social welfare programs, they treat drug addiction as a medical issue and not a criminal one. Oh, yeah, and they only lock up a small sliver of their population. Japan only locks up 44,000 people. We lock up 2 million.

Social reform and welfare spending never reduced the crime rate. More punishment did.

We lock up 2 million people... we have the worst crime rates in the "Free" world.

I dislike guns. Nevertheless, as the number of guns in the United States rose the crime crime fate declined.

Not really true. The murder rate with guns has been shooting up since 2015.

1703337825819.png

The civil rights legislation saw an enormous number of black crimes until an enormous number of black criminals were put into prison.
That's not true, either. YOU need to read up on "Debt Peonage".... That's when they used to put Black people back into servitude by charging them with petty crimes like Vagrancy. The practice didn't end until 1942, and only then because it was a bad look going to war with the Axis. Could very well bitch about concentration camps when we had Debt Peonage.

Hate speech against Jews should be punished. Hate crimes against Jews should be punished very severely.

We need more Jews in the United States to take well paying jobs that require superior intelligence. Jews are so valuable that we should pay them to move here. Jews benefit every country they live in. Unfortunately, we already have more than our fair share of Jews.

In the United States whites and Orientals have low crime rates. It is the Negroes and the Hispanics who give us our high crime rate. Negroes and Hispanics have high crime rates everywhere in the world that they live.

We have plenty of white criminals, bud. Because of all the things I've mentioned. 57% of the prison population is white.

Hate speech against Jews should be punished.

Criticizing the Zionist Entity isn't hate speech.

We need more Jews in the United States to take well paying jobs that require superior intelligence. Jews are so valuable that we should pay them to move here. Jews benefit every country they live in. Unfortunately, we already have more than our fair share of Jews.

I'd be happy to send ours to other countries. We can start with LIsa, but I can't think of another country I dislike enough to wish her on.

We have plenty of white criminals, bud. Because of all the things I've mentioned. 57% of the prison population is white.
Pew Research Center, APRIL 30, 2019

At the end of 2017, federal and state prisons in the United States held about 475,900 inmates who were black and 436,500 who were white – a difference of 39,400.

The gap between the number of blacks and whites in prison is shrinking

------------------------------------------------------------

USPopulationRacePercentages.jpg

U.S. population racial and ethnic distribution 2019​

American Community Survey. ACS Demographic and Housing Estimates. Explore Census Data. Accessed December 15, 2021.

Pew Research Center, APRIL 30, 2019

At the end of 2017, federal and state prisons in the United States held about 475,900 inmates who were black and 436,500 who were white – a difference of 39,400.
Cherry picking one source, that's nice.

1703352185738.png

Now, is that disproportinate to their percent of the population? Yup.

But that just shows the biases in the system. Blacks get prison, whites get probation.

Cherry picking one source, that's nice.

View attachment 877719

Now, is that disproportinate to their percent of the population? Yup.

But that just shows the biases in the system. Blacks get prison, whites get probation.
What matters is that blacks have a much higher incarceration rate than whites. This is because they have a much higher crime rate.

By every criterion Negroes tend to be less evolved and less civilized than whites. Ashkenazi Jews, on the other had, stand at the pinnacle of human evolution.

------------

RACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND THE BRAIN: THE ERRORS AND OMISSIONS OF THE 'REVISED' EDITION OF S. J. GOULD'S THE MISMEASURE OF MAN (1996)J. Philippe Rushton Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of social stratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486 youths (3022 of whom were African-American), which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacks as well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those with low IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African-Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115,respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.

Last edited:
What matters is that blacks have a much higher incarceration rate than whites. This is because they have a much higher crime rate.

By every criterion Negroes tend to be less evolved and less civilized than whites. Ashkenazi Jews, on the other had, stand at the pinnacle of human evolution.

Yeah, we're seeing how evolved they are in Gaza right now...

Yeah, we're seeing how evolved they are in Gaza right now...
What matters in war is to kill without being killed. The Israeli Defense Force is one again demonstrating the biological superiority of God's Chosen People.

try to appreciate Joe's sincere concern
The harder I try to appreciate anything about JoeB11, the more I fail. He is a nasty piece of work who is motivated by hatred, and who contributes nothing of value to the U.S. Message Board.

We put two million people in prison, and we still have high crime rates, especially compared to Europe and Japan.

They don't let average citizens own guns, they have thorough social welfare programs, they treat drug addiction as a medical issue and not a criminal one. Oh, yeah, and they only lock up a small sliver of their population. Japan only locks up 44,000 people. We lock up 2 million.

We lock up 2 million people... we have the worst crime rates in the "Free" world.

Not really true. The murder rate with guns has been shooting up since 2015.

View attachment 877632

That's not true, either. YOU need to read up on "Debt Peonage".... That's when they used to put Black people back into servitude by charging them with petty crimes like Vagrancy. The practice didn't end until 1942, and only then because it was a bad look going to war with the Axis. Could very well bitch about concentration camps when we had Debt Peonage.
Dept Peonage ended before the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty led to increases to black crime and illegitimacy. Those increases confirmed white racist arguments against the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty.

Yes He is.

Except when he let's them be subject to holocausts, pogroms, inquisitions, blood libels... but God's looking out for his "Special" people all right.

We are on earth, not in Heaven. God put all-of-us here for a reason and it wasn’t to keep us in bubble wrap.
There is no god. there is no heaven. There is just Earth and it's our responsibility

The harder I try to appreciate anything about JoeB11, the more I fail. He is a nasty piece of work who is motivated by hatred, and who contributes nothing of value to the U.S. Message Board.

Well, you fail because you are a racist douchenoodle trying to rationalize debunked science to justify his own failings.

I'm actually pretty easy to understand. I reject religion and see any people who think they are "God's Chosen" to deserve a complete fucking slapdown from the rest of us, because those people are likely to get the rest of us killed.

Dept Peonage ended before the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty led to increases to black crime and illegitimacy. Those increases confirmed white racist arguments against the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty.
You can draw a straight line between Debt Peonage and the Prison Industrial complex that destroys the lives of millions of young black men.

Well, you fail because you are a racist douchenoodle trying to rationalize debunked science to justify his own failings.
Name calling is the lowest form of discourse. You specialize in it because you are unable to debate rationally.

Race realism has been denounced. It has never been "debunked." The different races differ significantly in average intelligence, as well as criminal and sexual behavior. They also differ in average brain size and testosterone levels.

High brain size correlates positively with high intelligence. High testosterone correlates positively with high crime crime rates. This indicates that non cosmetic racial differences are genetically caused.

Forum List

Back