Anyone else laugh out loud over the cops atomizing the animal with c4?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I just laugh thinking about it. He is just sitting there, and here comes a robot...

Lol

This was the first time that the police anywhere sent in a robot with a detonator on it to detonate a perp.

In the future when perps are holed up they will need to set up barricades to keep the bomb-armed robots out.

This shooter had a pretty good mobile attack going. He should have kept moving and shooting.

When he let himself get cornered he was then doomed.

The "negotiations" by the cops were just a stall to get the robot in place.

It fooled the perp.

Number%205%20with%20dynamite_zpsqf3fy42m.jpg

Seems like in most situations there would be a high probability of property damage.

Like in an occupied wildlife refuge building, for instance.

Just a warning...

Don't smoke around fireworks!!!

I am just imagining him sitting there, and a robot.....slowly approaches.

He must have been like.....

Hmmmm, what's this? lol

They cops said they attached a bomb to the robot arm that was extended. So why didn't the shooter get his ass up and take off running when it approached him?

I just laugh thinking about it. He is just sitting there, and here comes a robot...

Lol
1. I think it is sad they couldn't reason with him in time to stop further risk without killing him. They negotiated well into the early hours the next day, so obviously they tried.

Theowl32 I don't think any of those police thought that was "funny" at all, but took this very seriously in making a life death decision that would be scrutinized both procedurally, legally and politically in greater depth given the circumstances.

2. I am glad for the fact that he could be taken out with killing other people.
We've come a long way since Waco where the death of innocent children, dragged into the fray by the perpetrator, was blamed on a botched govt response. I know a minister who personally requested to negotiate with Koresh during the standoff, but was denied access and forced to remain outside to watch helplessly as the disaster escalated.

Perhaps we need to set up teams in advance that both the police and the Black Panthers/BLM agree to work with should any other violent confrontations arise.

Out of respect for the loss of officers, and a honored veteran to this political violence,
I pray that people on all sides come together and resolve to put an end to any further political division and violence.
In honor of those who were lost, and the people they were trying to save from future violence.

Not funny at all, but truly tragic, and heartbreaking on all sides no matter who you blame or who you sympathize with.
Let's hope the heart of America can be healed and not broken over and over again by repeated abuse.
We can do better than this, and given the loved ones lost in the fight, we owe it to them, each other, and future generations.

Last edited:
Seems like in most situations there would be a high probability of property damage.

Did they KILL ALL COPS IN OREGON....Did I miss that SMALL detail?...Fucking FAGERAL scumbags ALWAYS open mouth and put their dick in it!!

Same group of thugs that drew down on law enforcement in Nevada. Get out your hanky and clean yourself up.

I would imagine this tactic will be used more in the future and I seeing nothing wrong with it.

I would imagine this tactic will be used more in the future and I seeing nothing wrong with it.
Me neither. Why put law enforcement and the public at risk when you don't have to.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Did they KILL ALL COPS IN OREGON....Did I miss that SMALL detail?...Fucking FAGERAL scumbags ALWAYS open mouth and put their dick in it!!

Same group of thugs that drew down on law enforcement in Nevada. Get out your hanky and clean yourself up.

You mean CITIZENS that took over a wildlife station like COLLEGE STUDENTS take over college offices...EXCEPT the LIBERAL COLLEGE KIDS get away with doing all their damage in the name of diversity...Ass Clown, please continue, I'm enjoying bitch slapping your liberal ass!....But don't continue to shit on yourself if you have any DIGNITY left!

Last edited:
12 cops down
5 Dead, several critical

Enough putting lives in harm's way...

>BOOM<!

This is tragic. I almost stifled a laugh, why not use flash bangs instead? They wanted this guy dead, and I don't blame them either.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that the BLM brought guns to the party first. They tried to be bullies and got caught. Had they merely gone into Court and obtained a lien against the sale of his cows then every time the asshole tried to take his product to market he would have been prevented from getting the money he needed to run his operation. Nice, LEGAL (unlike the BLM idiots killing his cows which constituted an "Illegal Taking", then trying to hide their crimes by burying the dead critters.

You progs are all alike, you get all pissy when your strong arm government forces get turned away for violating the law.

Soooo when obama uses drones in war zones that upsets conservatives .

But you are ok wh local police using kill bots ?

Forum List

Back