Anyone else laugh out loud over the cops atomizing the animal with c4?

Seems like in most situations there would be a high probability of property damage.

Like in an occupied wildlife refuge building, for instance.
No...they trashed that with their feces without needing any kind of bomb.

I can add you to the list of other leftard morons that have no clue as to what the protest at the wildlife refuge was all about. Disgusting POS like you make me sick to my stomach.

Seems like in most situations there would be a high probability of property damage.

I can add you to the list of other leftard morons that have no clue as to what the protest at the wildlife refuge was all about. Disgusting POS like you make me sick to my stomach.

It was about mandatory minimums being applied to landowning white folks.

This isn't the first time the police decided to use explosives. At least they didn't burn any children to death, shoot at people trying to escape an inferno, blow up sixty houses, leave 250 people homeless, and level a few blocks, like they did before.

ap96062002423_custom-5d492a47f4cce128a4f480afcc4eb2290e2e2b69-s4-c85.jpg

This isn't the first time the police decided to use explosives. At least they didn't burn any children to death, shoot at people trying to escape an inferno, blow up sixty houses, leave 250 people homeless, and level a few blocks, like they did before.

WTF!!!!! That LOOKS & SOUNDS like a TYPICAL DAY in Chicago or Baltimore..... NOTHING TO SEE HERE!

Once again you demonstrate leftard stupidity and while being "fact free", you little communist piece of crapola....fuck you, "comrade".

Awww. Tough clintonian laws gave you a sad. :itsok:
OjZHBxG.gif

Once again you demonstrate leftard stupidity and while being "fact free", you little communist piece of crapola....fuck you, "comrade".

OjZHBxG.gif

She only has to clear a low bar. Herr Drumpf.

OjZHBxG.gif

No, her UNINDICTED FELONY....

3F0hKfJ.jpg

"Anyone else laugh out loud over the cops atomizing the animal with c4?"

No, just you and other sick, reprehensible scumbag conservatives.

Liberals and other normal people are thankful the suspect was killed without further endangering the lives of other officers.
Yes, we should let the cops be judge, jury, and executioner. We can then do away with scum lawyers and their sycophants.....Must make you progressive scum proud....

We don't have "law" in this country, ya dumb fuck...we have acts, statutes and codes because your beloved federal "gubermint" is a foreign owned corporation. You see, I know infinitely more than you.

It was odd the way it went from "multiple shooters, 3 in custody" etc. To one rat holed up and "removed". Maybe tgey trying to flush more scum "psst, coast is clear" or another cover-up?

Wow. This thread is a hodgepodge of blood thirst and right wing hysteria. Moving along...

Complain when we KILL 5 or so of you left wing FAGERALS in here.... Hysteria....LOLOLOLOL!
^ Typical RWNJ
And here I thought that threatening other members was against the rules of this board.
Did I NAME anyone?...But you can report me, IF that makes your pants wet, FAGERAL!

It was odd the way it went from "multiple shooters, 3 in custody" etc. To one rat holed up and "removed". Maybe tgey trying to flush more scum "psst, coast is clear" or another cover-up?

We are being "gamed" just like we were with Orlando........cause, effect, solution = Hegelian dialectic.

Wow. This thread is a hodgepodge of blood thirst and right wing hysteria. Moving along...

Complain when we KILL 5 or so of you left wing FAGERALS in here.... Hysteria....LOLOLOLOL!
^ Typical RWNJ
And here I thought that threatening other members was against the rules of this board.

Hmmmm? I didn't see anyone mentioned by name. I find it hilarious that leftards are soiling themselves about an alleged cop shooter getting blown up but were downright giddy when Lavoy Finicum was shot in cold blood in Oregon by FBI thugs.
BTW, I felt that same joy when ATF agents got their asses blown off at Waco for illegally storming the compound.

Last edited:

OjZHBxG.gif

I haven't heard trumpy described as too stupid to understand that putting Secret stuff on an unsecured server as a reason to not indict him. I would say it is trump who has the lower bar to clear. I mean c'mon, the Director of the FBI publicly stated that she's a moron. It's hard to get lower than that.

OjZHBxG.gif

I haven't heard trumpy described as too stupid to understand that putting Secret stuff on an unsecured server as a reason to not indict him. I would say it is trump who has the lower bar to clear. I mean c'mon, the Director of the FBI publicly stated that she's a moron. It's hard to get lower than that.

Btw, why isn't this thread in the taunting area yet?

OjZHBxG.gif

Btw, why isn't this thread in the taunting area yet?

Because I won't let you derail it into the FZ, that's why.

OjZHBxG.gif

Don't let his 300 word vocabulary fool you. Trump is very intelligent and has the killer instinct for winning America needs right now.

Forum List

Back