Anyone else laugh out loud over the cops atomizing the animal with c4?

This is tragic. I almost stifled a laugh, why not use flash bangs instead? They wanted this guy dead, and I don't blame them either.

You could argue the cops murdered the guy.

I just laugh thinking about it. He is just sitting there, and here comes a robot...

Lol
1. I think it is sad they couldn't reason with him in time to stop further risk without killing him. They negotiated well into the early hours the next day, so obviously they tried.

Theowl32 I don't think any of those police thought that was "funny" at all, but took this very seriously in making a life death decision that would be scrutinized both procedurally, legally and politically in greater depth given the circumstances.

2. I am glad for the fact that he could be taken out with killing other people.
We've come a long way since Waco where the death of innocent children, dragged into the fray by the perpetrator, was blamed on a botched govt response. I know a minister who personally requested to negotiate with Koresh during the standoff, but was denied access and forced to remain outside to watch helplessly as the disaster escalated.

Perhaps we need to set up teams in advance that both the police and the Black Panthers/BLM agree to work with should any other violent confrontations arise.

Out of respect for the loss of officers, and a honored veteran to this political violence,
I pray that people on all sides come together and resolve to put an end to any further political division and violence.
In honor of those who were lost, and the people they were trying to save from future violence.

Not funny at all, but truly tragic, and heartbreaking on all sides no matter who you blame or who you sympathize with.
Let's hope the heart of America can be healed and not broken over and over again by repeated abuse.
We can do better than this, and given the loved ones lost in the fight, we owe it to them, each other, and future generations.

I'm sorry, but with vermin such as this (no his color is immaterial, he was vermin due merely to his actions) I really don't give a crap what their "motives" were. They are assholes and we don't need to pay for their upkeep. Good for the DPD for dealing with this asshole in the most expeditious way possible.

I just laugh thinking about it. He is just sitting there, and here comes a robot...

Lol
During the Ruby Ridge standoff, the FBI mounted a shotgun on a robot and rolled it up to the front door. It certainly did nothing to alleviate the Weaver Family's distrust of all things government. I'm surprised the cops actually used a robot to kill, but they gave that fucker every chance to surrender.

Soooo when obama uses drones in war zones that upsets conservatives .

But you are ok wh local police using kill bots ?

Yep! Specially after said asshole has already shot 12 people. I imagine it pissed the cops off real bad.

Lol
1. I think it is sad they couldn't reason with him in time to stop further risk without killing him. They negotiated well into the early hours the next day, so obviously they tried.

Theowl32 I don't think any of those police thought that was "funny" at all, but took this very seriously in making a life death decision that would be scrutinized both procedurally, legally and politically in greater depth given the circumstances.

We've come a long way since Waco where the death of innocent children, dragged into the fray by the perpetrator, was blamed on a botched govt response. I know a minister who personally requested to negotiate with Koresh during the standoff, but was denied access and forced to remain outside to watch helplessly as the disaster escalated.

Perhaps we need to set up teams in advance that both the police and the Black Panthers/BLM agree to work with should any other violent confrontations arise.

Out of respect for the loss of officers, and a honored veteran to this political violence,
I pray that people on all sides come together and resolve to put an end to any further political division and violence.
In honor of those who were lost, and the people they were trying to save from future violence.

Not funny at all, but truly tragic, and heartbreaking on all sides no matter who you blame or who you sympathize with.
Let's hope the heart of America can be healed and not broken over and over again by repeated abuse.
We can do better than this, and given the loved ones lost in the fight, we owe it to them, each other, and future generations.

I'm sorry, but with vermin such as this (no his color is immaterial, he was vermin due merely to his actions) I really don't give a crap what their "motives" were. They are assholes and we don't need to pay for their upkeep. Good for the DPD for dealing with this asshole in the most expeditious way possible.
The robot probably cost $5000, the C-4 $900, compare this to the cost of a trial, 20 years of incarceration only to end in an execution which would be in the millions of dollars.

Lol

Dear westwall why not hold other people to pay those costs and take responsibility?
If we keep charging taxpayers for crime, where is the accountability and deterrence?
But if wrongdoers and their supporters believe in this criminal approach to protesting ,why not hold them
to account to cover all the costs of such actions and consequences?

What gives the police authority is protecting the public from danger and criminal threats.
They did their job based on that, not on judging if someone was an asshole or vermin.

They took him out because he refused to stop threats of killing.

If we focus on that, the issue is criminal behavior vs. legal compliance,
not making personal judgments about the value of a person which detracts from law enforcement.

Some of the most effective police I have met
are able to make this distinction, and approach people in such a respectable manner
they can diffuse otherwise volatile situations. It is very important to focus on stopping the
illegal behavior. I've heard of officers who were able to negotiate and get people to comply
because they were able to connect with the person's sense of humanity and bring them back from going over the edge.

Lol

The robot probably cost $5000, the C-4 $900, compare this to the cost of a trial, 20 years of incarceration only to end in an execution which would be in the millions of dollars.

The C4 and the blasting cap along with the detcord to set it off cost less than 100 bucks. C4 is cheap. We used to use it in our demolition work on industrial cleanups.

Imagine if they smothered him in kosher pickles? Or tickled him to death with feathers? So what? Blowing this creep into little bitty pieces, not as bad as he deserved. What is the problem here?

Lol

Dear westwall why not hold other people to pay those costs and take responsibility?
If we keep charging taxpayers for crime, where is the accountability and deterrence?
But if wrongdoers and their supporters believe in this criminal approach to protesting ,why not hold them

What gives the police authority is protecting the public from danger and criminal threats.
They did their job based on that, not on judging if someone was an asshole or vermin.

not making personal judgments about the value of a person which detracts from law enforcement.

are able to make this distinction, and approach people in such a respectable manner
they can diffuse otherwise volatile situations. It is very important to focus on stopping the
illegal behavior. I've heard of officers who were able to negotiate and get people to comply
because they were able to connect with the person's sense of humanity and bring them back from going over the edge.

Because eventually the country runs out of money. Like I said, I could care less what these clowns think, or say. The sooner they are dealt with the better and that way they can't spread their poison in prison. A secondary benefit is the families of the victims of the prick, don't have to see him in Court for years on end. Just think of the emotional harm that they will now not be forced to suffer.

Last edited:

Lol

Because eventually the country runs out of money. Like I said, I could care less what these clowns think, or say. The sooner they are dealt with the better and that way they can't spread their poison in prison. A secondary benefit is the families of the victims of the prick, don't have to see him in Court for years on end. Just think of the emotional harm that they will now not be forced to suffer.

"The sooner they are dealt with the better and that way they can't spread their poison in prison."

This is something that's not given enough attention in the media, that many people are being turned onto Radical Islam within the prison system and not just in America, it's happening in Europa also.

Seems like in most situations there would be a high probability of property damage.

Like in an occupied wildlife refuge building, for instance.
Did they KILL ALL COPS IN OREGON....Did I miss that SMALL detail?...Fucking FAGERAL scumbags ALWAYS open mouth and put their dick in it!!

Same group of thugs that drew down on law enforcement in Nevada. Get out your hanky and clean yourself up.

You mean CITIZENS that took over a wildlife station like COLLEGE STUDENTS take over college offices...EXCEPT the LIBERAL COLLEGE KIDS get away with doing all their damage in the name of diversity...Ass Clown, please continue, I'm enjoying bitch slapping your liberal ass!....But don't continue to shit on yourself if you have any DIGNITY left!
Little asshole, since when have the college students been carrying an arsenal? Those bastards got what they deserved. They will now be occupying Federal property for a long time, they should be happy. I don't care what the color, you point guns at officers of the law, you are either going to get shot, or spend a lot of time in prison.

When a situation like this is resolved with the death of the perp, I don't laugh or rejoice. Just breathe a sigh of relief, that another danger to our citizens is gone. Sad that people become so mentally ill that they think the murder of innocents is justified by the fact that they think other innocents have been murdered.

"Anyone else laugh out loud over the cops atomizing the animal with c4?"

No, just you and other sick, reprehensible scumbag conservatives.

Liberals and other normal people are thankful the suspect was killed without further endangering the lives of other officers.

"Anyone else laugh out loud over the cops atomizing the animal with c4?"

No, just you and other sick, reprehensible scumbag conservatives.

Liberals and other normal people are thankful the suspect was killed without further endangering the lives of other officers.
laughing-019.gif

Seems like in most situations there would be a high probability of property damage.

Like in an occupied wildlife refuge building, for instance.
Did they KILL ALL COPS IN OREGON....Did I miss that SMALL detail?...Fucking FAGERAL scumbags ALWAYS open mouth and put their dick in it!!

Same group of thugs that drew down on law enforcement in Nevada. Get out your hanky and clean yourself up.

You mean CITIZENS that took over a wildlife station like COLLEGE STUDENTS take over college offices...EXCEPT the LIBERAL COLLEGE KIDS get away with doing all their damage in the name of diversity...Ass Clown, please continue, I'm enjoying bitch slapping your liberal ass!....But don't continue to shit on yourself if you have any DIGNITY left!
Little asshole, since when have the college students been carrying an arsenal? Those bastards got what they deserved. They will now be occupying Federal property for a long time, they should be happy. I don't care what the color, you point guns at officers of the law, you are either going to get shot, or spend a lot of time in prison.

BIG ASSHOLE, here's your RACIST AG Eric Holder doing the OCCUPY in 1973 ARMED!

holder.jpg

You fucking idiots know NOTHING of our History!

1. Attorney General Eric Holder was 'armed ... -...
    www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2211350
    Attorney General Eric Holder was 'armed' when he took part in protest at Columbia and occupied a school...

2. As college student, Eric Holder participated in...
    dailycaller.com/2012/09/30/as-college-sophomore-er...
    Sep 29, 2012 · Guns; Issues; Blogs; Deals; Send ... As college student, Eric Holder ... As a freshman at Columbia...

Forum List

Back