Anyone else laugh out loud over the cops atomizing the animal with c4?

Number%205%20with%20dynamite_zpsqf3fy42m.jpg

Umm, what's the point of this meme?

There was no Black Panther party, nor was the killer a Black Panther.

It should read "Former National Guard Party."

Im still laughing..........should have been videotaped and shown publically. THAT would be even funnier! Send a wee bit of a message to the savages.....

Im still laughing..........should have been videotaped and shown publically. THAT would be even funnier! Send a wee bit of a message to the savages.....
For some reason I envision all that is left is a brown spot where he was sitting, and that is all.

Soooo when obama uses drones in war zones that upsets conservatives .

But you are ok wh local police using kill bots ?

It's simple Timmy.

Those ISIS animals have information which could prevent future attacks.

That could have been the case here but he left no options. He was an armed terrorist who had already killed five people. Had he escaped that position, he had already said he wanted to kill more white cops.

This is tragic. I almost stifled a laugh, why not use flash bangs instead? They wanted this guy dead, and I don't blame them either.

You could argue the cops murdered the guy.

No, one could not argue that the cops murdered the guy. They killed a dangerous terrorist in the midst of his crime.

When a situation like this is resolved with the death of the perp, I don't laugh or rejoice. Just breathe a sigh of relief, that another danger to our citizens is gone. Sad that people become so mentally ill that they think the murder of innocents is justified by the fact that they think other innocents have been murdered.

I don't see this as a mental illness problem. He was killing his enemies.

No, one could not argue that the cops murdered the guy. They killed a dangerous terrorist in the midst of his crime.
The cops killed the guy but it was not murder, as murder is the illegal killing of a person and this was legal, moral and a pleasant thing.

When the police arrest a violent protester or a mass shooter like the one in Dallas, they should bulldoze the house they live in too and put their family out on the street.

When the police arrest a violent protester or a mass shooter like the one in Dallas, they should bulldoze the house they live in too and put their family out on the street.

And curse his progeny for SEVEN generations, too!

:FIREdevil:

Forum List

Back