Anyone remember CHAZ "Capital Hill Autonomous Zone", and how the summer of love was going to be fun? Now it is OCCRC....

A California city council voted to make itself a 'Constitutional Republic City' to skirt state and federal orders it doesn't want to enforce

Not one progressive elite bashed the CHAZ, while it went on to destroy city blocks in their overthrow of the government. Will the progressive slaves go along with this Republican idea of Orville City Constitutional Republic City "OCCRC", of freedom against a tyrannical government? Dont think so...Without double standards , progressives would have no standards at all.

View attachment 561350
And I didn't see any liberals proclaiming CHAZ to be an insurrection.

I left Western Washington a couple of months ago for South Dakota and I was just having this conversation with the realtor I used to buy my house here. He is seeing lots of people leaving not only Western but Eastern Washington over the mandate crap. It's a pity because, except for Spokane, Eastern Washington is red country stuck with the iron-fisted rule of King Jay Insleaze.

And the bad part is, blue states like WA, OR, and CA are not going to change parties because the big cities outnumber the rest of the state. The names will change, but the next person pretty much follows the same ideology.

And the bad part is, blue states like WA, OR, and CA are not going to change parties because the big cities outnumber the rest of the state. The names will change, but the next person pretty much follows the same ideology.
Absolutely. Washington has not had a Republican governor since 1885 and Seattle has not had a Republican mayor since 1980.

My husband and I moved out of Seattle six years ago when the drug pushers started parking their derelict RV's on our street in a good neighborhood and selling drugs almost right in front of our home. We moved to a small town about 65 miles from Seattle and within two years, the same thing was happening there.

I despise the democrats who have turned the beautiful city of Seattle and the beautiful state of Washington into foul shitholes of crime and corruption. Seattle used to be one of the best cities in the country. It's dead now.

Absolutely. Washington has not had a Republican governor since 1885 and Seattle has not had a Republican mayor since 1980.

My husband and I moved out of Seattle six years ago when the drug pushers started parking their derelict RV's on our street in a good neighborhood and selling drugs almost right in front of our home. We moved to a small town about 65 miles from Seattle and within two years, the same thing was happening there.

I despise the democrats who have turned the beautiful city of Seattle and the beautiful state of Washington into foul shitholes of crime and corruption. Seattle used to be one of the best cities in the country. It's dead now.

Pretty much the same deal in Oregon and Cali. Sad.

Forum List

Back