Anyone Wanna Bet Lunch That 45 Won't Last 2 Years

You know... Here's the thing I don't get about you people... You are so determined that you're going to somehow GET TRUMP that you're not rationalizing anymore. IF you get rid of Trump, THEN you get President Pence!

Now, Trump, no matter how you feel about him, is NOT an ideologue. He doesn't really give a shit about the social issues, he's willing to leave those alone and let the states sort things out. Pence is a different animal all together. Pence very much IS an ideologue. Now, I like Pence, I would actually rather have Pence as president than Trump... so you guys go right ahead and do your damndest to get rid of Trump... if you need any help from me, let me know! Because I would MUCH rather have a President Pence!

I just think your hatred and anger toward Trump is effecting your better judgment. Be careful what you wish for here.

You know... Here's the thing I don't get about you people... You are so determined that you're going to somehow GET TRUMP that you're not rationalizing anymore. IF you get rid of Trump, THEN you get President Pence!

Now, Trump, no matter how you feel about him, is NOT an ideologue. He doesn't really give a shit about the social issues, he's willing to leave those alone and let the states sort things out. Pence is a different animal all together. Pence very much IS an ideologue. Now, I like Pence, I would actually rather have Pence as president than Trump... so you guys go right ahead and do your damndest to get rid of Trump... if you need any help from me, let me know! Because I would MUCH rather have a President Pence!

I just think your hatred and anger toward Trump is effecting your better judgment. Be careful what you wish for here.

You're right in a way. The asshole Pence as president would be viewed quite favorably, just out of a collective sigh of relief by a good many Americans to see Trump gone.

He will be here for 4 years no matter how much you do not want to acknowledge it. It would be best to move onto the acceptance stage now and speed up the recovery process.

President Pence will go full Jihad on Progressives, round them up and deport them to Californistan

This really is a weird time.

Watching and listening to the Left, the wheels are completely coming off the Presidency. Stuff is flying everywhere, everyone is running around in a panic, foreign leaders are sobbing, and America has become the West's version of Somalia.

Watching and listening to the Right, the administration is boldly and powerfully moving forward without a hitch, everyone is becoming better looking by the day, people are standing up straighter, and somehow the sun is brighter and the skies are bluer.

Maybe, as usual, both ends are seeing only what they want to see.

I fear that Trump is a lot like the president of Turkey...He'll last his 4 or 8 years....

We will be a third world fascist shit hole by that time.
You mean like having a government that spies on its citizens?

It's comments like yours that has me convinced that Progressives lost the ability to think for themselves. You just spew the latest talking points

I fear that Trump is a lot like the president of Turkey...He'll last his 4 or 8 years....

We will be a third world fascist shit hole by that time.
You mean like having a government that spies on its citizens?

It's comments like yours that has me convinced that Progressives lost the ability to think for themselves. You just spew the latest talking points

China thanks you as they'll now pull ahead of us in science and will probably take our place as the worlds only super power.

Have fun cave man.

Watching and listening to the Left, the wheels are completely coming off the Presidency. Stuff is flying everywhere, everyone is running around in a panic, foreign leaders are sobbing, and America has become the West's version of Somalia.

Watching and listening to the Right, the administration is boldly and powerfully moving forward without a hitch, everyone is becoming better looking by the day, people are standing up straighter, and somehow the sun is brighter and the skies are bluer.

How can you see anything sitting on the fence spinning in the wind? :lol:

How can you see anything sitting on the fence spinning in the wind? :lol:
Right on cue.

You're Buying!!
The insanity, corruption and disconnect will be the downfall.
The next 8 years of Trump are going to suck for you liberal fascists.....

They'll be perp walking that tax dodging pos out of the whitehouse long before that. :)
Your Obama left on his own....:lol:

You're Buying!!
The insanity, corruption and disconnect will be the downfall.
The next 8 years of Trump are going to suck for you liberal fascists.....

They'll be perp walking that tax dodging pos out of the whitehouse long before that. :)
Your Obama left on his own....:lol:

Yeah, he wasn't so bad after all. ;)

You're right in a way. The asshole Pence as president would be viewed quite favorably, just out of a collective sigh of relief by a good many Americans to see Trump gone.

Yeah, that would last until he started implementing his ideological polices, then you'd all be wishing you had Trump back. I guarantee, as a left-wing liberal, if you don't like Trump, you're gonna HATE Pence.

Now, maybe in your drunken stupor of rage, you believe impeachment of Trump would render his predecessor (Pence) powerless for the remainder of his term, and then you'll sweep back into power like Jimmy Carter did in 1976? I think that fails to understand a few things... namely, it's not 1976. Democrats don't hold that kind of power in Congress these days. Pence would govern as an ideological conservative and it would be wildly popular. With a majority Republican congress behind him, all kinds of social legislation you don't like would be passed and there wouldn't be a damn thing you could do to stop it.

Some of you really need to think about strategy here. You've got a guy in there who is saying things that NO Republican has ever said. He's talking about increasing the minimum wage and nationalized child care and extended family leave. His trade policies aren't radically different from Bernie Sanders. He has proposed an infrastructure stimulus TWICE the size Hillary promised.

....And you're hell bent on getting rid of that for a staunch ideological conservative?

How stupid can liberals be?

President Pence will go full Jihad on Progressives, round them up and deport them to Californistan

Then will just have to go for the trifecta. Trump, pence and Ryan. Drive all three of those dirtbags out of office.

Throwing out trump is a euphemism for government overthrow. Haven't you figured that out yet/

Throwing out trump is a euphemism for government overthrow. Haven't you figured that out yet/

Well they're not going to overthrow the US government. That's just silly. You may be right, there may be some of them who actually THINK that could happen but it won't.

I believe there are a lot of young millennial snowflakes who aren't old enough to even remember the Clinton impeachment. It took a couple of years to build the case and bring the articles of impeachment. Then they were deliberated for weeks in Congress before a final vote where they voted to impeach, then it went to the Senate where they turned around and voted to not remove him from office. It's not easy to remove an elected President... that's why it's never been done before.

Not to mention, they have absolutely nothing to seriously even suggest impeachable at this point. Their illegal investigations have turned up nothing and they are on the brink of indicting themselves for criminal conduct just trying to get dirt on Trump.

Even IF they found something to legitimately impeach Trump over... which, again, has never been done before with removal... They're certainly not going to shift over and then go after impeachment of Pence. The vast majority is just not going to have the stomach for it. There is literally NO scenario where the liberal left is going to end up with a President they like here. NONE!

Forum List

Back