AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

Do you seriously think Soleimani wouldn't take out a US general if given the chance?

During the 2003 war, yes and we would have taken out (and did) Iraqi Generals as well as any supporting casts. But that is during war. We are NOT at war with Iran. Have you no decency?

Wow, great deflection, would you care to comment on what I actually said?

I answered you. You just don't like the answer. I didn't say exactly what you wanted me to say. Too Fing bad. I am retired Military. I am not a terrorist nor a criminal. My Bretheren and Sisters in Arms are not either. Had Soleimani killed an American General in his capacity as a leader for the Iraqi Military from 2003 to 2007 then he would have been justified. The US was at war with Iraq. But, to break it to you, Iraq was at war with the US. After 2007, Soleimani went back to his job in Iran where his job was no longer killing American Generals. He was NOT a war criminal. In fact, much of what he did after 2007 was in response to killing ISIS. Yes, he did support some mighty unsavory militia groups as well. But that's just Iran. It would have made more sense to bomb the loose Militia Groups to include Hezbullah and a few others than single just him out. At least Rump wouldn't have assassinated an Iranian Government Official on foreign grounds and much of the World would have at least applauded that action behind closed doors. But, no, he decided to make him a martyr and unite almost the entire population of Iran where the day before it was splintered. And now, even Iraq wants us gone since they really don't want to be caught up in the crossfire.

I'll say it again. If he were killed in war during the 2003 to 2007 time period, it would be considered as a casualty of war. And if he were to have killed one of our Generals during that same time period it would also be considered a casualty of war. But to intentionally single him out like that is an assassination and murder or a Public Head of State or Representative. Not an act of a war casualty. It was an act of what you are accusing Soleimani of being and that is the act of a terrorist. All because Rump is trying to do another "Here, hold my beer" moment to try and get us to look at something other than the Impeachment. Well, he gets a partial on this one. We are looking at not only his need for impeachment but he has cemented his need of removal from office. And then let 3 state Governments go after him for his State Crimes.

Wow, love the virtue signaling. LMAO Soleimani was never a leader in the Iraq military. He's always commanded Iranian militias outside of Iran, and sponsored, organized and armed other terrorist groups. Soleimani was an Iranian terrorist who was meeting with the deputy commander of the folks that attacked our embassy, both deserved exactly what they got.

And BTW you're not unique in being retired military, many on this board are.

Doesn't matter what he was as late as 2007. Welcome to War. But in 2020, He was a General in the Iranian Military. And we are not at war with Iran when he was murdered. I can't say that in the near future but at that time, it was that of a terrorist to kill him inside a neutral country. And it probably wasn't they US Military that was involved. The CIA has a ton of armed drones.

Trump is known as a liar, thief, conman and we just added murderer to the list. He just answered the question if he shot someone on 5th avenue would you support him.
Hey heroin head. Take a good shot of that juice and die in a gutter you miserable piece of shit. You sponge off the United States and glorify someone who killed 800 American soldiers and Marines. That makes you a traitor.

I didn't agree with the way Bush prosecuted the Iraq war, but that has nothing to do with what's happening on the ground now. Soleimani was a combatant in Iraq, he died in theater. Good riddance. BTW that clock runs out in Oct.
Do you think it's accurate to say Soleimani would not have been in Iraq absent the US invasion? His assassination arguably violates international and domestic US law.

Was It Legal For The U.S. To Kill A Top Iranian Military Leader?

"Experts disagree on how to characterize this killing. 'I think the best definition would be either one of assassination or murder,' Gary Solis, a retired Marine who taught on the laws of war at West Point, tells NPR. He says what happened is comparable to Iran killing a high-ranking U.S. military official with a bomb on U.S. soil.

"Assassination is prohibited by a U.S. executive order, says Ashley Deeks, a University of Virginia law professor who focuses on the laws of war."

No I don't agree, Iran has ambitions in Iraq regardless, they want to conquer the world. And Soleimani wasn't assassinated, he was an enemy combatant killed in the theater of operations. Deal with it.

Is it worth it all these troubles killing one general that can be easily replace by his lieutenants?

They just killed 3 Americans in Kenya to start as retaliation.

Iraq is now kicking us out of Iraq.

We just yank 3,000 American troops from their families and sent to ME.

Foreign workers are being sent home from Iraq and Saudi losing incomes.

We are not getting any support from any allies. Not even from Bibi.

Is it worth all these stupid troubles?

No I don't agree, Iran has ambitions in Iraq regardless, they want to conquer the world. And Soleimani wasn't assassinated, he was an enemy combatant killed in the theater of operations. Deal with it.
Iran hasn't invaded a foreign state in centuries.
How about the US?
Soleimani was assassinated unless you can provide overwhelming evidence he was going to launch a terrorist attack against US forces like at al-Assad

IRGC: Missile attack on US base in Iraq is revenge for Soleimani killing

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
This is not just a political criticism. Trump can't do that, legally, anyway. There are actually international laws that civilized nations follow and even if you're going to war with another country for a good reason, you don't start by taking out their cultural sites; you take out military/strategic targets. You know damned well that Trump the Asshole is saying we'll bomb Mecca. Too bad banned Marion Morrison couldn't be here to cheer that one. He's been saying it for years.

No, but it sure would be nice.

At any rate, it's great to have the democrats out in the open as enemies of America who support terrorism and the murder of American citizens.

Do you have an "I stand with Iran" shirt yet?

The idea of preserving cultural sites is for your kids and future generations to see all these sites that was built hundreds of years before Christ.

They want to grow up with education and successful.

And they don’t want to grow up like you that grew up and retire from your mobile home cutting coupons.

Hey, watch it. I am retired, live in a Mobile Home (RV) but don't clip coupons. What does that have to do with anything cupcake. I live in a predominately Red Area and most here voted for Rump. And they clip coupons and make less than I do. Is there a point to your nonsensical insult or are you just enjoying looking like a real idjit. Here, I have a new Tattoo template you can have tattooed onto your forehead so we won't have to wait for you to open your mouth to sum you up.

upload_2020-1-7_17-20-2.jpeg

I didn't agree with the way Bush prosecuted the Iraq war, but that has nothing to do with what's happening on the ground now. Soleimani was a combatant in Iraq, he died in theater. Good riddance. BTW that clock runs out in Oct.
Do you think it's accurate to say Soleimani would not have been in Iraq absent the US invasion? His assassination arguably violates international and domestic US law.

"Experts disagree on how to characterize this killing. 'I think the best definition would be either one of assassination or murder,' Gary Solis, a retired Marine who taught on the laws of war at West Point, tells NPR. He says what happened is comparable to Iran killing a high-ranking U.S. military official with a bomb on U.S. soil.

"Assassination is prohibited by a U.S. executive order, says Ashley Deeks, a University of Virginia law professor who focuses on the laws of war."

Is it worth it all these troubles killing one general that can be easily replace by his lieutenants?

I believe a lot of the oil we produce here goes overseas and a lot of oil from the middle east comes here. 30 years of this. If Europe wants it oil its time to for them to pony up.

Yep. More to come. Every military and political leader in Iran now fears “death from above” when their chauffeur takes them for a spin. Scared shitless.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
This is not just a political criticism. Trump can't do that, legally, anyway. There are actually international laws that civilized nations follow and even if you're going to war with another country for a good reason, you don't start by taking out their cultural sites; you take out military/strategic targets. You know damned well that Trump the Asshole is saying we'll bomb Mecca. Too bad banned Marion Morrison couldn't be here to cheer that one. He's been saying it for years.

No, but it sure would be nice.

At any rate, it's great to have the democrats out in the open as enemies of America who support terrorism and the murder of American citizens.

Do you have an "I stand with Iran" shirt yet?

The idea of preserving cultural sites is for your kids and future generations to see all these sites that was built hundreds of years before Christ.

They want to grow up with education and successful.

And they don’t want to grow up like you that grew up and retire from your mobile home cutting coupons.

Hey, watch it. I am retired, live in a Mobile Home (RV) but don't clip coupons. What does that have to do with anything cupcake. I live in a predominately Red Area and most here voted for Rump. And they clip coupons and make less than I do. Is there a point to your nonsensical insult or are you just enjoying looking like a real idjit. Here, I have a new Tattoo template you can have tattooed onto your forehead so we won't have to wait for you to open your mouth to sum you up.

Your anti-American babbling pisses this war vet off. There is a point to my insult. “Be a productive member of the freest nation on earth before you criticize it.”

How about the US?
Soleimani was assassinated unless you can provide overwhelming evidence he was going to launch a terrorist attack against US forces like at al-Assad

Iraq.

Notice how the libs celebrated when Obama whacked Laden and Qaddafi, but Dubya was a war criminal for wasting Saddam Hussein and Trump is reprobate for clipping al-Baghdadi and Soleimani.

Obama did take out OBL, but Qaddafi was killed by his own people. Dubya did a stupid thing by taking out Saddam as he destabilized the country, and that mistake was compounded by his refusal to take out OBL.

Trump taking out Al-Baghdadi? I'm all for it, and on that one he did a good thing. Baghdadi was a terrorist.

As far as Solemani? That one is a bit different. While he did help to plan attacks that killed many Westerners, he wasn't your average terrorist as he was a general and held a high place in Iranian government. He was a government official, and the repercussions for taking him out are much higher than taking out your average terrorist.

And, you should also remember the place Solemani holds with the people of Iran. Granted, he killed a whole bunch of Westerners, but his people hold him up as a hero as they think he was keeping them safe. Kinda the way that people here in America looked at Schwartzkopf as a hero and an icon. And, you might wanna consider that people in Iran would look at Schwartzkopf the same way that we view Solemeni, because Schwarzkopf did lots of tactics that killed many in the ME.

Do you seriously think Soleimani wouldn't take out a US general if given the chance?

If Soleimani is as bad as what you are saying.

Did you see any support from other countries or leaders? Even Bibi distancing himself from Trump.

Bibi regularly bomb Iran interest in Syria. Do you know why Bibi never hit those Iranian generals traveling to Syria?

Before they attacked our US embassy in Iraq. Suddenly Trump bomb Iranian interest in Syria and Iraq as provocation.

The results and consequences for killing one lousy Iranian dude is not worth all these troubles created by a lousy American president.

Even Senator Ron Paul blasted Trump and Pompeo about this dumb move.

If????? You need to educate yourself on Soleimani. You also need to learn all the things Iran did before Trump hit the Iranian militias. BTW there is and has never been a senator Ron Paul, you need to be quiet before you display any more of your ignorance.

I don’t know much about Soleimani and so are you before he got killed.

But I can tell you I am far more advanced than you about ME countries better than any body in this site..

I misspelled Ron ............. Here is Rand Paul. You have to be brain dead.

Rand Paul responds to Pompeo: You’d have to be brain-dead to believe that

During the 2003 war, yes and we would have taken out (and did) Iraqi Generals as well as any supporting casts. But that is during war. We are NOT at war with Iran. Have you no decency?

I answered you. You just don't like the answer. I didn't say exactly what you wanted me to say. Too Fing bad. I am retired Military. I am not a terrorist nor a criminal. My Bretheren and Sisters in Arms are not either. Had Soleimani killed an American General in his capacity as a leader for the Iraqi Military from 2003 to 2007 then he would have been justified. The US was at war with Iraq. But, to break it to you, Iraq was at war with the US. After 2007, Soleimani went back to his job in Iran where his job was no longer killing American Generals. He was NOT a war criminal. In fact, much of what he did after 2007 was in response to killing ISIS. Yes, he did support some mighty unsavory militia groups as well. But that's just Iran. It would have made more sense to bomb the loose Militia Groups to include Hezbullah and a few others than single just him out. At least Rump wouldn't have assassinated an Iranian Government Official on foreign grounds and much of the World would have at least applauded that action behind closed doors. But, no, he decided to make him a martyr and unite almost the entire population of Iran where the day before it was splintered. And now, even Iraq wants us gone since they really don't want to be caught up in the crossfire.

I'll say it again. If he were killed in war during the 2003 to 2007 time period, it would be considered as a casualty of war. And if he were to have killed one of our Generals during that same time period it would also be considered a casualty of war. But to intentionally single him out like that is an assassination and murder or a Public Head of State or Representative. Not an act of a war casualty. It was an act of what you are accusing Soleimani of being and that is the act of a terrorist. All because Rump is trying to do another "Here, hold my beer" moment to try and get us to look at something other than the Impeachment. Well, he gets a partial on this one. We are looking at not only his need for impeachment but he has cemented his need of removal from office. And then let 3 state Governments go after him for his State Crimes.

Wow, love the virtue signaling. LMAO Soleimani was never a leader in the Iraq military. He's always commanded Iranian militias outside of Iran, and sponsored, organized and armed other terrorist groups. Soleimani was an Iranian terrorist who was meeting with the deputy commander of the folks that attacked our embassy, both deserved exactly what they got.

Doesn't matter what he was as late as 2007. Welcome to War. But in 2020, He was a General in the Iranian Military. And we are not at war with Iran when he was murdered. I can't say that in the near future but at that time, it was that of a terrorist to kill him inside a neutral country. And it probably wasn't they US Military that was involved. The CIA has a ton of armed drones.

Trump is known as a liar, thief, conman and we just added murderer to the list. He just answered the question if he shot someone on 5th avenue would you support him.

Poor little dumb ass, he was killed in a country where he was plotting against the US. He was banned from travel by the UN, he had no legitimate reason to be in Iraq. He was a sanctioned Iranian terrorist and died like a terrorist, right along side of other terrorists.

How about the US?

He was a threat that was neutralized. Nothing more.

Poor little dumb ass, he was killed in a country where he was plotting against the US. He was banned from travel by the UN, he had no legitimate reason to be in Iraq. He was a sanctioned Iranian terrorist and died like a terrorist, right along side of other terrorists.

Liberals want to lift him up as a hero. They would preserve his balls and lick them...if they could find them. But Trump took care of that.

You're really good at assumptions, tell the class what kind of military experience you have.

Hey heroin head. Take a good shot of that juice and die in a gutter you miserable piece of shit. You sponge off the United States and glorify someone who killed 800 American soldiers and Marines. That makes you a traitor.

And just how many are you going to kill now? How many Americans must die to sate your blood lust for supporting your Criminal in Charge. who can now add Murder to his long list of criminal activities. When is enough enough. Is there even one ounce of humanity in your black soul?

Yep. More to come. Every military and political leader in Iran now fears “death from above” when their chauffeur takes them for a spin. Scared shitless.

You are an idiot. Read my post do not stare at it.
They just killed 3 Americans. Do they look that they are scared?

Why not just drop just one bomb inside Iran and we’ll see what happened to the world? Tough guy.

How about the US?

He attacked the US for the last 2 decades dumb ass. Run along you're too stupid to converse with.

You're really good at assumptions, tell the class what kind of military experience you have.

Oh, Great One (in your sick pinhead mind), it doesn't matter. He hit it right on the head. Now you want to ask ME that same question? I have my fifth DD-214, a current DD-2 and even my Drivers License lists me as Retired Military. Does that mean I am supposed to be smarter than a SillyVillian? I might be for some, but not all. But you definitely aren't even close so stop with this nonsense.

We are in Iraq at the express permission of the Country of Iraq. We stay or go at their pleasure, not ours unless we are willing to do another overthrow of their Government.

I am not assuming anything. All I’m telling you are straight facts and reality.

All of these I am telling you are out there all over the world to see how fucking dumb Americans are because of Trump.

If I’m not assuming anything or fabricated anything. If you think I am prove it.

Forum List

Back