AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

libs celebrated when Obama whacked Laden

That was another total fraud. Col Tim Osman may be dead, but the Cocksucker's raid was total bullshit, and every Navy Seal involved is conveniently dead today....

That anyone was fooled by dumping that plastic head at the bottom of the ocean is one more reminder that Putin was spot on when he asked Americans

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!???

"Report: Internet Users Who Call For Attacking Other Countries Will Now Be Enlisted In The Military Automatically"

/sarcasm

Notice how the libs celebrated when Obama whacked Laden and Qaddafi, but Dubya was a war criminal for wasting Saddam Hussein and Trump is reprobate for clipping al-Baghdadi and Soleimani.

Obama did take out OBL, but Qaddafi was killed by his own people. Dubya did a stupid thing by taking out Saddam as he destabilized the country, and that mistake was compounded by his refusal to take out OBL.

Trump taking out Al-Baghdadi? I'm all for it, and on that one he did a good thing. Baghdadi was a terrorist.

As far as Solemani? That one is a bit different. While he did help to plan attacks that killed many Westerners, he wasn't your average terrorist as he was a general and held a high place in Iranian government. He was a government official, and the repercussions for taking him out are much higher than taking out your average terrorist.

And, you should also remember the place Solemani holds with the people of Iran. Granted, he killed a whole bunch of Westerners, but his people hold him up as a hero as they think he was keeping them safe. Kinda the way that people here in America looked at Schwartzkopf as a hero and an icon. And, you might wanna consider that people in Iran would look at Schwartzkopf the same way that we view Solemeni, because Schwarzkopf did lots of tactics that killed many in the ME.

Do you seriously think Soleimani wouldn't take out a US general if given the chance?

During the 2003 war, yes and we would have taken out (and did) Iraqi Generals as well as any supporting casts. But that is during war. We are NOT at war with Iran. Have you no decency?

Wow, great deflection, would you care to comment on what I actually said?

Notice how the libs celebrated when Obama whacked Laden and Qaddafi, but Dubya was a war criminal for wasting Saddam Hussein and Trump is reprobate for clipping al-Baghdadi and Soleimani.

Obama did take out OBL, but Qaddafi was killed by his own people. Dubya did a stupid thing by taking out Saddam as he destabilized the country, and that mistake was compounded by his refusal to take out OBL.

Trump taking out Al-Baghdadi? I'm all for it, and on that one he did a good thing. Baghdadi was a terrorist.

As far as Solemani? That one is a bit different. While he did help to plan attacks that killed many Westerners, he wasn't your average terrorist as he was a general and held a high place in Iranian government. He was a government official, and the repercussions for taking him out are much higher than taking out your average terrorist.

And, you should also remember the place Solemani holds with the people of Iran. Granted, he killed a whole bunch of Westerners, but his people hold him up as a hero as they think he was keeping them safe. Kinda the way that people here in America looked at Schwartzkopf as a hero and an icon. And, you might wanna consider that people in Iran would look at Schwartzkopf the same way that we view Solemeni, because Schwarzkopf did lots of tactics that killed many in the ME.

Do you seriously think Soleimani wouldn't take out a US general if given the chance?

During the 2003 war, yes and we would have taken out (and did) Iraqi Generals as well as any supporting casts. But that is during war. We are NOT at war with Iran. Have you no decency?

I answered you. You just don't like the answer. I didn't say exactly what you wanted me to say. Too Fing bad. I am retired Military. I am not a terrorist nor a criminal. My Bretheren and Sisters in Arms are not either. Had Soleimani killed an American General in his capacity as a leader for the Iraqi Military from 2003 to 2007 then he would have been justified. The US was at war with Iraq. But, to break it to you, Iraq was at war with the US. After 2007, Soleimani went back to his job in Iran where his job was no longer killing American Generals. He was NOT a war criminal. In fact, much of what he did after 2007 was in response to killing ISIS. Yes, he did support some mighty unsavory militia groups as well. But that's just Iran. It would have made more sense to bomb the loose Militia Groups to include Hezbullah and a few others than single just him out. At least Rump wouldn't have assassinated an Iranian Government Official on foreign grounds and much of the World would have at least applauded that action behind closed doors. But, no, he decided to make him a martyr and unite almost the entire population of Iran where the day before it was splintered. And now, even Iraq wants us gone since they really don't want to be caught up in the crossfire.

I'll say it again. If he were killed in war during the 2003 to 2007 time period, it would be considered as a casualty of war. And if he were to have killed one of our Generals during that same time period it would also be considered a casualty of war. But to intentionally single him out like that is an assassination and murder or a Public Head of State or Representative. Not an act of a war casualty. It was an act of what you are accusing Soleimani of being and that is the act of a terrorist. All because Rump is trying to do another "Here, hold my beer" moment to try and get us to look at something other than the Impeachment. Well, he gets a partial on this one. We are looking at not only his need for impeachment but he has cemented his need of removal from office. And then let 3 state Governments go after him for his State Crimes.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'

Separate all of them from Soleimani. Soleimani was an Iranian Public Official killed in a neutral country by a rouge Leader. It was not a casualty of war. Soleimani's open war with the US ended after 2007 when he was fighting for the Iraqis. His was an Assassination, clear and simple and the US stopped that decades ago.

We all know that Rump is a liar, Cheat, Conman. Now we add to that list Murderer.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
Because he is, Loon.
He ordered the assassination of an elite foreign government official.
694940094001_6119890615001_6119892496001-vs.jpg

How would you feel if it happened here?

You do know the UN barred Soleimani from travel outside of Iran, right?

Mike Pompeo warns 'the clock is ticking' on end of U.N. sanctions on Iran

Your link:

"The clock showed that a little over a year and three months remain.

"Pompeo also urged 'our allies and partners to increase the pressure on the Iranian regime until it stops its destabilizing behavior.'"

How would you compare Iran's "destabilizing behavior" in Iraq with the US invasion and occupation of that country?

How about Soleimani's " terrorism" compared to Tommy Franks?

Hey asshole, is our military going around killing Iranians?

What the fuck is an Iranian general doing in Iraq anyway?

By the way, do you know who designated Soleimani a terrorist? Your boy, Obama.
Loon...
If it was up to me, Obama and Bush would die in prison for their many war crimes.

If Soleimani was a terrorist, what is Tommy Franks?

Iranians never overthrew an elected POTUS as I recall. It's a shame we can't say the same about one of ther PMs
1953-coup-in-iran.jpg

The Day Iran's Democracy Died: August 19, 1953

I answered you. You just don't like the answer. I didn't say exactly what you wanted me to say. Too Fing bad. I am retired Military. I am not a terrorist nor a criminal. My Bretheren and Sisters in Arms are not either. Had Soleimani killed an American General in his capacity as a leader for the Iraqi Military from 2003 to 2007 then he would have been justified. The US was at war with Iraq. But, to break it to you, Iraq was at war with the US. After 2007, Soleimani went back to his job in Iran where his job was no longer killing American Generals. He was NOT a war criminal. In fact, much of what he did after 2007 was in response to killing ISIS. Yes, he did support some mighty unsavory militia groups as well. But that's just Iran. It would have made more sense to bomb the loose Militia Groups to include Hezbullah and a few others than single just him out. At least Rump wouldn't have assassinated an Iranian Government Official on foreign grounds and much of the World would have at least applauded that action behind closed doors. But, no, he decided to make him a martyr and unite almost the entire population of Iran where the day before it was splintered. And now, even Iraq wants us gone since they really don't want to be caught up in the crossfire.

I'll say it again. If he were killed in war during the 2003 to 2007 time period, it would be considered as a casualty of war. And if he were to have killed one of our Generals during that same time period it would also be considered a casualty of war. But to intentionally single him out like that is an assassination and murder or a Public Head of State or Representative. Not an act of a war casualty. It was an act of what you are accusing Soleimani of being and that is the act of a terrorist. All because Rump is trying to do another "Here, hold my beer" moment to try and get us to look at something other than the Impeachment. Well, he gets a partial on this one. We are looking at not only his need for impeachment but he has cemented his need of removal from office. And then let 3 state Governments go after him for his State Crimes.

Wow, love the virtue signaling. LMAO Soleimani was never a leader in the Iraq military. He's always commanded Iranian militias outside of Iran, and sponsored, organized and armed other terrorist groups. Soleimani was an Iranian terrorist who was meeting with the deputy commander of the folks that attacked our embassy, both deserved exactly what they got.

And BTW you're not unique in being retired military, many on this board are.

Is someone who advocates torture and the destruction of cultural sites a war criminal?

let the idiotic left spout that crap all the way to 2020 !and then lets see how it turns out for them !

Because he is, Loon.
He ordered the assassination of an elite foreign government official.
694940094001_6119890615001_6119892496001-vs.jpg

How would you feel if it happened here?

Your link:

"The clock showed that a little over a year and three months remain.

"Pompeo also urged 'our allies and partners to increase the pressure on the Iranian regime until it stops its destabilizing behavior.'"

How would you compare Iran's "destabilizing behavior" in Iraq with the US invasion and occupation of that country?

How about Soleimani's " terrorism" compared to Tommy Franks?

I didn't agree with the way Bush prosecuted the Iraq war, but that has nothing to do with what's happening on the ground now. Soleimani was a combatant in Iraq, he died in theater. Good riddance. BTW that clock runs out in Oct.

Last edited:
Mr President, you need to explain to the american people your foreign policy. that's your job as president, Mr President. not Supreme Leader. not dictator. you're a PRESIDENT!

This is not just a political criticism. Trump can't do that, legally, anyway. There are actually international laws that civilized nations follow and even if you're going to war with another country for a good reason, you don't start by taking out their cultural sites; you take out military/strategic targets. You know damned well that Trump the Asshole is saying we'll bomb Mecca. Too bad banned Marion Morrison couldn't be here to cheer that one. He's been saying it for years.

No, but it sure would be nice.

At any rate, it's great to have the democrats out in the open as enemies of America who support terrorism and the murder of American citizens.

Do you have an "I stand with Iran" shirt yet?

Democrats the enemies of America? We do not support terrorist. You don’t what you are talking about.

If you want to bomb Iran there are hundreds of military sites. Not the cultural sites. The ISIS and terrorist groups blow up cultural sites for a reason against humanity.
Trump and you wants to bomb cultural sites are no different from terrorist organizations. Meaning you are terrorist supporters.

We as the Americans are better than that.

See the difference between me the democrats and you?

The idea of preserving cultural sites is for the future generations to see the sites that was built thousands of years ago and I hate to see those goes up in smoke just because of stupidity of American like Trump.

Mr President, you need to explain to the american people your foreign policy. that's your job as president, Mr President. not Supreme Leader. not dictator. you're a PRESIDENT!

Sure, just like Obama explained his foreign policy....dumbass.

Hey asshole, is our military going around killing Iranians?

What the fuck is an Iranian general doing in Iraq anyway?

By the way, do you know who designated Soleimani a terrorist? Your boy, Obama.
Loon...
If it was up to me, Obama and Bush would die in prison for their many war crimes.

If Soleimani was a terrorist, what is Tommy Franks?

Iranians never overthrew an elected POTUS as I recall. It's a shame we can't say the same about one of ther PMs
1953-coup-in-iran.jpg

The Day Iran's Democracy Died: August 19, 1953

POTUS???????????? ROFLMFAO

Forum List

Back