AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"

"important site" "important to Iranian 'culture' " does not seem to me
to be "cultural heritage sites" ------HOWEVER I would agree that if the
aggressions of Iranian sponsored groups like Hezbollah do involve trashing
of the cultural or holy sites of ---OTHERS----that equity demands an equal
and opposite reaction
So, what you're saying is you're ok with tRump committing war crimes.
There is Iran's side, and there is Trump's side. You are here to defend Iran's side.
Why would I defend Trump's side who verbally boasts about bombing the shit out of them and wants to take the oil from Iran and Iraq? So yes, bombing the shit out of these countries for their oil, constitute war crimes.
I was pointing out that crepitus was on the side of Iran, but it sounds like you are on Iran's side as well. It is sad to see people who endorse all those horrific things that Iran does.
It sounds like you haven't a clue. This isn't about sides. This is about right and wrong. If you can't make that decision based on Trump's own rhetoric about bombing the shit out of whoever, to get their oil, you aren't capable of critical thinking.

Crepitus isn't more on the side of Iran than I or you. He, like I, are on the side of right and wrong. It isn't about sides. Try and pretend you understand that.

I haven't seen where he's said exactly what sites are part of the 52. I think you are reading into things on this one.
tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"

and opposite reaction
There is Iran's side, and there is Trump's side. You are here to defend Iran's side.
We can't afford to indulge in that kind of "my country right or wrong" bullshit given the impulsive, erratic nitwit who is in charge.

of course-----far better to fart out-------right or wrong---trump is wrong. Reminds me of the 60s when all cops were PIGS and local struggling shop owners were
also pigs CAPITALIST PIGS

On Twitter Trump just threatened more war crimes. It is a literal war crime at the International Criminal Court of The Hague to destroy cultural sites. It violates the Geneva Convention treaties. Do you know who destroys cultural sites? Isis. Terrorists. Innocent men, women, and children are at those sites.
If that is where the enemy is its not a crime to destroy cultural cites in the heat of battle

that has been done since the beginning of modern warfare
Wait a minute, Republicans said they weren't at war with Iran? Now they are?
I am not republicans plural

but yes, I think we are already at war with iran and have been for decades
Your buddies said we were not. Why don't you get with them so you can get your stories straight.

Barry pimped out the US military to Al Qaeda and helped them murder the leader of a sovereign leader - who was helping the coalition fight terrorists in northern Africa - and take over that leader's nation for their own....

The Nobel Peace Prize winner followed that up by invading a sovereign nation without that nation's or leader's request or permission to do so - an International War Crime according to the United Nations, dragging the United States into another war...in a country in the midst of a massive civil war involving several nations. He then walked out the door of the WH, leaving US troops still in Syria fighting his war.

Now Democrats are worried TRUMP will drag us into another war? They are claiming TRUMP committed a 'War Crime'?

I am almost thoroughly convinced now that Democrats...and snowflakes...are literally mentally unstable / retarded because no one can be THIS stupid or feign such incredible ignorance.

and opposite reaction
Why would I defend Trump's side who verbally boasts about bombing the shit out of them and wants to take the oil from Iran and Iraq? So yes, bombing the shit out of these countries for their oil, constitute war crimes.
I was pointing out that crepitus was on the side of Iran, but it sounds like you are on Iran's side as well. It is sad to see people who endorse all those horrific things that Iran does.
It sounds like you haven't a clue. This isn't about sides. This is about right and wrong. If you can't make that decision based on Trump's own rhetoric about bombing the shit out of whoever, to get their oil, you aren't capable of critical thinking.

Crepitus isn't more on the side of Iran than I or you. He, like I, are on the side of right and wrong. It isn't about sides. Try and pretend you understand that.

you got a citation for Trump's statement "I WILL BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF
THEM FOR THEIR OIL"?

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'

Lol

War crimes

Left wingers are dumber than dog shit ...no wonder even third world peasants think white left wing westerners are complete morons and tools

tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction
We can't afford to indulge in that kind of "my country right or wrong" bullshit given the impulsive, erratic nitwit who is in charge.

of course-----far better to fart out-------right or wrong---trump is wrong. Reminds me of the 60s when all cops were PIGS and local struggling shop owners were
also pigs CAPITALIST PIGS
Tell us again how this is right? You know from the point of view of the far Christian Right that is? Trump's Updated ISIS Plan: "Bomb The Shit Out Of Them," Send In Exxon To Rebuild

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
Because he is, Loon.
He ordered the assassination of an elite foreign government official.
694940094001_6119890615001_6119892496001-vs.jpg

How would you feel if it happened here?
Hey asshole, is our military going around killing Iranians?

What the fuck is an Iranian general doing in Iraq anyway?

By the way, do you know who designated Soleimani a terrorist? Your boy, Obama.

you got a citation for Trump's statement "I WILL BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF
THEM FOR THEIR OIL"?
Trump's Updated ISIS Plan: "Bomb The Shit Out Of Them," Send In Exxon To Rebuild Would it matter to you either way? Hell no. It just tells us more about you than Trump. You all come from the same tree.

Because he is, Loon.

Did you bother to ask? What are we doing there is a better question. But ha, I have an answer for that. It's about their fucking oil. And Trump thinks we should bomb the shit out of them to get it. Who tf are you trying to kid here dupe man for Trump? Trump's Updated ISIS Plan: "Bomb The Shit Out Of Them," Send In Exxon To Rebuild

isn't the topic Iran and general salami?
ou got a citation for Trump's statement "I WILL BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF
THEM FOR THEIR OIL"?
You asked right? Now debate it, seeing that I answered. Or is that too hard for you?

Because he is, Loon.

Did you bother to ask? What are we doing there is a better question. But ha, I have an answer for that. It's about their fucking oil. And Trump thinks we should bomb the shit out of them to get it. Who tf are you trying to kid here dupe man for Trump? Trump's Updated ISIS Plan: "Bomb The Shit Out Of Them," Send In Exxon To Rebuild

what oil does ISIS own?

On Twitter Trump just threatened more war crimes. It is a literal war crime at the International Criminal Court of The Hague to destroy cultural sites. It violates the Geneva Convention treaties. Do you know who destroys cultural sites? Isis. Terrorists. Innocent men, women, and children are at those sites.
If that is where the enemy is its not a crime to destroy cultural cites in the heat of battle

that has been done since the beginning of modern warfare
Wait a minute, Republicans said they weren't at war with Iran? Now they are?
I am not republicans plural

but yes, I think we are already at war with iran and have been for decades
Your buddies said we were not. Why don't you get with them so you can get your stories straight.
I’m giving you my opinion which is all I am responsible for

isn't the topic Iran and general salami?
ou got a citation for Trump's statement "I WILL BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF
THEM FOR THEIR OIL"?
You asked right? Now debate it, seeing that I answered. Or is that too hard for you?

ok----my answer----I CANNOT FIND A CITATION FOR TRUMP SAYING
"I will bomb the shit out of them (them is a nonspecific pronoun) for their oil"

If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.

I haven't seen where he's said exactly what sites are part of the 52. I think you are reading into things on this one.
tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction
So, what you're saying is you're OK with the whole war crimes thing?

Because he is, Loon.

Nice evasion of the question. Iran is in Iraq to stir shit up and attack our troops.

Whats wrong with bombing the shit out of ISIS? It worked and ISIS was beat into submission by President Trump. Nothing wrong with grabbing the oil for ourselves either. These Muslims just use the oil to fundraise their terrorist aspirations. That’s how war works, winner gets the resources. Don’t like it? Stay in your mom’s basement.

If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.
If your terrorist heroes hide missiles in "cultural heritage sites", good bye "cultural heritage sites" If they hide them among women and children, well that's too bad too.
I’ve never seen a rule book for war.
Here's a rule book for you, stay out of everybody's business and mind your own.
Page one of my rule book says...:finger3:
Look it this chicken shit coward who got his miserable ass handed to him over the truth and cant handle it. Lol!
Just a other conservitard asshole. They are a dime a dozen and almost impossible to tell apart.

If your terrorist heroes hide missiles in "cultural heritage sites", good bye "cultural heritage sites" If they hide them among women and children, well that's too bad too.
I’ve never seen a rule book for war.
Here's a rule book for you, stay out of everybody's business and mind your own.
Page one of my rule book says...:finger3:
Look it this chicken shit coward who got his miserable ass handed to him over the truth and cant handle it. Lol!
Just a other conservitard asshole. They are a dime a dozen and almost impossible to tell apart.

Crap dear------da English is------ANOTHER ---not "a other"

tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction
You are functionally retarded.

Forum List

Back