AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.

I haven't seen where he's said exactly what sites are part of the 52. I think you are reading into things on this one.
Trump went out of his way to contradict Pompeo.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'

Obviously they were asleep at the wheel when Obama started his illegal wars.
Specifically what wars?

And another far left cult member proves my point for me!

It was even reported in far left hack sites, just goes to show how they will ignore the illegal wars of Obama!

Google is your friend, learn to use it and research that which you support blindly!

Specifically what wars?

It was even reported in far left hack sites, just goes to show how they will ignore the illegal wars of Obama!

Google is your friend, learn to use it and research that which you support blindly!
So, you're a chicken shit pos liar, who can't name Obama's illegal wars. Got it.

speaking of war------"let's kill the American president" ----is a declaration of war
And who started that? Answer, the pos in the WH started that because he axed a great Iran deal and ever since then Iran has been stirring up trouble. Now, lets go fight Iran so our soldiers can go die for Trump and his pocket. He said he wanted the oil right? So let our poor service people die for that cause heh? WTF?

^^^^^^^^^ BS---the "deal" was an atrocity to which the Iranians did not adhere
anyway
Really? Please indulge us on the full details? Or do you have any details? Lol!

Of course they see him as a murderer. They are all dingbats and the two Muslims are racists.

I'm sure those two Muslim bitch's applaud that General for all the people he has had killed since Iran funds every terrorist organization out there.

To bad those two don't immigrate to Iran. Iran deserves them.
"You're sure" about that, but like always, you don't know that do you? Lol!

Specifically what wars?

So, you're a chicken shit pos liar, who can't name Obama's illegal wars. Got it.

Yes I know you just proven that the far left supported the illegal wars, if you acknowledge them then you would show what a hypocrite you are!

If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.

I haven't seen where he's said exactly what sites are part of the 52. I think you are reading into things on this one.
tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"

"important site" "important to Iranian 'culture' " does not seem to me
to be "cultural heritage sites" ------HOWEVER I would agree that if the
aggressions of Iranian sponsored groups like Hezbollah do involve trashing
of the cultural or holy sites of ---OTHERS----that equity demands an equal
and opposite reaction
So, what you're saying is you're ok with tRump committing war crimes.

And you’re okay with a foreign government calling for the assassination of our President and vowing to attack Americans?

tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"

and opposite reaction

And you’re okay with a foreign government calling for the assassination of our President and vowing to attack Americans?
No. Check the thread on that for my views.

tRump's words, not mine.

I think it should be 152 and hope these strikes destroy Iranian regimes command and control of military. Then the people have a chance to rise-up and overthrow the murderous totalitarian regime. Would be difficult because like all oppressive regime, one of the first things they did was take away peoples right to keep and bear arms.
So, you're all in on the war crimes thing then.

Good to know.

Keep babbling, moron.

tenor.gif

speaking of war------"let's kill the American president" ----is a declaration of war
And who started that? Answer, the pos in the WH started that because he axed a great Iran deal and ever since then Iran has been stirring up trouble. Now, lets go fight Iran so our soldiers can go die for Trump and his pocket. He said he wanted the oil right? So let our poor service people die for that cause heh? WTF?

^^^^^^^^^ BS---the "deal" was an atrocity to which the Iranians did not adhere
anyway
Really? Please indulge us on the full details? Or do you have any details? Lol!

sit tight-------Iranians GOT DA BOMB. ------fission is not a mystery and full disclosure is a joke. Have you ever known Iranians? ------I have been tight
with lots of them for about 55 years

Have you ever been in a firefight? Have you ever been in an overrun? It's not going to be a Firefight, it's going to be series of overruns. And those are the hairiest of them all. There is a lot of dying, panic and more going on. If you are lucky, some will live through it. Most won't even if relief forces get there in time to stop it. Get ready for a whole bunch of those.
That's why the Good Lord and General Dynamics gave us precision-guided munitions and the rapid-response delivery systems to interdict...

In an overrun, all those fancy toys are worthless. It's Mano to Mano. The Defender does have the advantage but the attacker just needs to bring enough bodies and lots of body bags.

tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction

No. Check the thread on that for my views.

All you’ve done is regurgitate Iranian talking points in the thread. You’re an un-American asshole who makes excuses for Islamic terrorists.

On Twitter Trump just threatened more war crimes. It is a literal war crime at the International Criminal Court of The Hague to destroy cultural sites. It violates the Geneva Convention treaties. Do you know who destroys cultural sites? Isis. Terrorists. Innocent men, women, and children are at those sites.

So does putting a bounty on another countries president. BTW the admin said all targets will be legal.

This is not just a political criticism. Trump can't do that, legally, anyway. There are actually international laws that civilized nations follow and even if you're going to war with another country for a good reason, you don't start by taking out their cultural sites; you take out military/strategic targets. You know damned well that Trump the Asshole is saying we'll bomb Mecca. Too bad banned Marion Morrison couldn't be here to cheer that one. He's been saying it for years.

Mecca isn't in Iran dumb ass.

This is not just a political criticism. Trump can't do that, legally, anyway. There are actually international laws that civilized nations follow and even if you're going to war with another country for a good reason, you don't start by taking out their cultural sites; you take out military/strategic targets. You know damned well that Trump the Asshole is saying we'll bomb Mecca. Too bad banned Marion Morrison couldn't be here to cheer that one. He's been saying it for years.

bombinb Mecca is not a good idea------maybe QOM where they buried the
rotting asshole, Suleiman aka Gen. Salami

The far left does not know anything, they just post bunk and expect others to prove them wrong!

But I am sure the far left wants the US to bomb Mecca as well as the rest of Saudi Arabia as well!

bombinb Mecca is not a good idea------maybe QOM where they buried the
rotting asshole, Suleiman aka Gen. Salami

Mecca is in Saudi Arabia, we have no reason to bomb them.

Forum List

Back