AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

" If Congress wants to go to war — and I will vote against that — let Congress have the guts to vote for war. Do not let this president take unilateral action." - Wacky AOC

upload_2020-1-5_14-6-3.jpeg

AOC got like 15,000 total votes.

I love watching Dimms follow her off the idiot cliff.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.
If your terrorist heroes hide missiles in "cultural heritage sites", good bye "cultural heritage sites" If they hide them among women and children, well that's too bad too.
I’ve never seen a rule book for war.
Here's a rule book for you, stay out of everybody's business and mind your own.
Was that your position when Barry Hussein sent our military into a sovereign nation to assassinate Bin Laden?

Lol,
It depends on the consensus of “war crimes” where Trump is being charged. Liberals use this term very inconsistently just like they do “racism”.
International definition of war crimes.

You guys will excuse anything for tRump.
Was it a war crime to bomb the cities of Nazi, Germany during WW2?
Things change son. Try to keep up.

Yea.... with you people, it is simply about where and how the wind blows.
Lol, "you people" meaning the international courts and NATO?

Bring it on. Charge him. Make a mockery of “war crimes” as you have with Impeachment.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'

Have you ever been in a firefight? Have you ever been in an overrun? It's not going to be a Firefight, it's going to be series of overruns. And those are the hairiest of them all. There is a lot of dying, panic and more going on. If you are lucky, some will live through it. Most won't even if relief forces get there in time to stop it. Get ready for a whole bunch of those.
Do you really believe sitting on a situation for a period of years as policemen is going to stay that way? We have tried every way of appeasement to see what works. Ground troops is not a good idea anymore. The military is supposed to fight and win wars. We have been doing this since the end of WW 2. Each President inherits from the previous one. Good or bad.

This is not just a political criticism. Trump can't do that, legally, anyway. There are actually international laws that civilized nations follow and even if you're going to war with another country for a good reason, you don't start by taking out their cultural sites; you take out military/strategic targets. You know damned well that Trump the Asshole is saying we'll bomb Mecca. Too bad banned Marion Morrison couldn't be here to cheer that one. He's been saying it for years.
People like the OP don't care about that. They are imperialists by nature, and use freedom and patriotism as their disguise to justify war crime provocations against others. It's a convenient scheme to justify intervention. Not just the ME, but Central and South America.
I don't know, BWK, if I totally agree with that. I sort of go along with the "bomb the ever living shit out of them and get it over with" approach, and being a fairly impatient person, I have not been very impressed with the effectiveness of economic sanctions on any of the "bad boys" we've imposed them on lately. North Korea, Iran and Russia seem to be set on exactly the same course they were before, as far as I can tell.

Being a door mat for the planet isn't cool, either.

I'm totally mixed up and unsure what to make of things right now. It makes me a little anxious that we've done this thing to Iran but part of me feels "It's about damned time."
There are good arguments for both sides here. And of course I can also see this from Iranians' perspective; they do not consider their general or the organizations he guided as being "terrorists." To them, they are heroes fighting for their countries' freedom.

I predict I will continue to be hopelessly inconsistent and unsure about all of this, but I do not know that the arguments FOR intervention in Iran are necessarily imperialist in nature.

you make important points-----HOWEVER----I am delighted, UNRESERVEDLY,
with the fate of general salami------------used to be in the old west the common
saying "that man NEEDED HANGIN' " Would you consider defining
"INTERVENTION" ?

"important site" "important to Iranian 'culture' " does not seem to me
to be "cultural heritage sites" ------HOWEVER I would agree that if the
aggressions of Iranian sponsored groups like Hezbollah do involve trashing
of the cultural or holy sites of ---OTHERS----that equity demands an equal
and opposite reaction
So, what you're saying is you're ok with tRump committing war crimes.

It depends on the consensus of “war crimes” where Trump is being charged. Liberals use this term very inconsistently just like they do “racism”.
International definition of war crimes.

You guys will excuse anything for tRump.
Was it a war crime to bomb the cities of Nazi, Germany during WW2?
Was it a war crime for them to bomb London?

yes----the bombing of London by Nazi Germany was a war crime

Omar referred to 3000 Americans killed on 9/11 as "some people did something." But she refers to the killing of a terrorist who has killed over 600 Americans as an "atrocity".

So in other words, fuck that un American raghead bitch.

Last edited:
Congress Will Vote On Whether To Shut Down A Possible War ...

https://www.buzzfeednews.com › article › paulmcleod › trump-iran-war-p...

2 days ago - WASHINGTON — Democratic Sen. Tim Kaine has introduced a war powers resolution to cease hostilities with Iran until military actions are ...
Congress unlikely to check Trump's power to start war with Iran

https://www.rollcall.com › news › congress-unlikely-check-trumps-power-...

2 days ago - Congress unlikely to check Trump's power to start war with Iran ... Senate voted to limit President Donald Trump's ability to go to war with Iran.
Lawmakers Call for Debate, Legal Justification Over Iran

https://www.wsj.com › articles › sen-kaine-to-file-resolution-calling-for-deba...

2 days ago - on Friday filed a war-powers resolution that would force a debate and vote in the Senate ending further military operations against Iran.

Democrats want to surrender to Iran so badly. They deserve to have their big busty cities bombed to smithereens.

Congress hasn't done anything in 3 years. What the hell makes them think they could start or stop a war even if they wanted to? They have become useless except for fighting Trump's every move. Democrats and their fake news followers are a curse on our country.

/——-/ DemocRATs scramble to take sides with the world’s terrorist state:
  • U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has said the House will introduce and vote on a war powers resolution this week to limit President Donald Trump's military actions regarding Iran.

If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.
/——-/ Their idea of a cultural heritage site is a mud hut with two goats in the yard.

Congress hasn't done anything in 3 years. What the hell makes them think they could start or stop a war even if they wanted to? They have become useless except for fighting Trump's every move. Democrats and their fake news followers are a curse on our country.
What fake news? Trump was impeached on real evidence that the media reported. And that the Right couldn't defend. Show us how that is fake.

speaking of war------"let's kill the American president" ----is a declaration of war
And who started that? Answer, the pos in the WH started that because he axed a great Iran deal and ever since then Iran has been stirring up trouble. Now, lets go fight Iran so our soldiers can go die for Trump and his pocket. He said he wanted the oil right? So let our poor service people die for that cause heh? WTF?

speaking of war------"let's kill the American president" ----is a declaration of war
And who started that? Answer, the pos in the WH started that because he axed a great Iran deal and ever since then Iran has been stirring up trouble. Now, lets go fight Iran so our soldiers can go die for Trump and his pocket. He said he wanted the oil right? So let our poor service people die for that cause heh? WTF?

^^^^^^^^^ BS---the "deal" was an atrocity to which the Iranians did not adhere
anyway

Forum List

Back