AOC and Lunatic Mainstream Democrats Call Trump “War Criminal”

tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"

"important site" "important to Iranian 'culture' " does not seem to me
to be "cultural heritage sites" ------HOWEVER I would agree that if the
aggressions of Iranian sponsored groups like Hezbollah do involve trashing
of the cultural or holy sites of ---OTHERS----that equity demands an equal
and opposite reaction
So, what you're saying is you're ok with tRump committing war crimes.

And you’re okay with a foreign government calling for the assassination of our President and vowing to attack Americans?
No. Check the thread on that for my views.

All you’ve done is regurgitate Iranian talking points in the thread. You’re an un-American asshole who makes excuses for Islamic terrorists.
Lol.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
Trump is a fucking terrorist. Both internationally and domestic.
Please elaborate.
The Trump administration has actually cut government resources to fight white supremacy and domestic terrorism The fact that Trump cut funding for the single most dangerous terrorist threat to this country.

Now speaking for the mainstream of their “hate The United States” Democratic Party, AOC, Omar, and the whole entourage of fuck heads in the House accuse Trump of being a “war criminal.” Can we deport them to Iran if they love that country more than the United States?
AOC calls Trump 'a monster' over threat to Iran; Omar, other Democrats warn of potential 'war crimes'
Trump is a fucking terrorist. Both internationally and domestic.
Please elaborate.
The Trump administration has actually cut government resources to fight white supremacy and domestic terrorism The fact that Trump cut funding for the single most dangerous terrorist threat to this country.

The far left?

If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.

I haven't seen where he's said exactly what sites are part of the 52. I think you are reading into things on this one.
tRump's words, not mine.

"Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have.........targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD"

and opposite reaction
There is Iran's side, and there is Trump's side. You are here to defend Iran's side.

This is not just a political criticism. Trump can't do that, legally, anyway. There are actually international laws that civilized nations follow and even if you're going to war with another country for a good reason, you don't start by taking out their cultural sites; you take out military/strategic targets. You know damned well that Trump the Asshole is saying we'll bomb Mecca. Too bad banned Marion Morrison couldn't be here to cheer that one. He's been saying it for years.

Mecca isn't in Iran dumb ass.

bombinb Mecca is not a good idea------maybe QOM where they buried the
rotting asshole, Suleiman aka Gen. Salami

Mecca is in Saudi Arabia, we have no reason to bomb them.

Their people were responsible for 9/11. We've been bombing the wrong folks the entire time. No other country since WWII has killed more Americans within our countries borders than Saudi Arabia. Iraq and Afghanistan had nothing to do with 9/11, and look where we are and look at Trumps language. He'll bomb the shit out of them and get their oil while we post up troops in Saudi Arabia and help them. :auiqs.jpg:We are way past fos.

If he attacks "cultural heritige sites" like said he will be. That's a war crime.

I haven't seen where he's said exactly what sites are part of the 52. I think you are reading into things on this one.
tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction
There is Iran's side, and there is Trump's side. You are here to defend Iran's side.
Why would I defend Trump's side who verbally boasts about bombing the shit out of them and wants to take the oil from Iran and Iraq? So yes, bombing the shit out of these countries for their oil, constitute war crimes.

tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction
Why would I defend Trump's side who verbally boasts about bombing the shit out of them and wants to take the oil from Iran and Iraq? So yes, bombing the shit out of these countries for their oil, constitute war crimes.

More far left propaganda!

As we go along the far left will just make it up without connection to reality!

But then again what do you expect from those that supported the illegal wars of Obama!

If your terrorist heroes hide missiles in "cultural heritage sites", good bye "cultural heritage sites" If they hide them among women and children, well that's too bad too.
I’ve never seen a rule book for war.
Here's a rule book for you, stay out of everybody's business and mind your own.
Page one of my rule book says...:finger3:
Look it this chicken shit coward who got his miserable ass handed to him over the truth and cant handle it. Lol!

tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction

But then again what do you expect from those that supported the illegal wars of Obama!
Propaganda my ass; Trump's Updated ISIS Plan: "Bomb The Shit Out Of Them," Send In Exxon To Rebuild

and opposite reaction

Propaganda my ass; Trump's Updated ISIS Plan: "Bomb The Shit Out Of Them," Send In Exxon To Rebuild

Like I said the far left is not connected to reality! Thanks for proving that!

On Twitter Trump just threatened more war crimes. It is a literal war crime at the International Criminal Court of The Hague to destroy cultural sites. It violates the Geneva Convention treaties. Do you know who destroys cultural sites? Isis. Terrorists. Innocent men, women, and children are at those sites.
If that is where the enemy is its not a crime to destroy cultural cites in the heat of battle

that has been done since the beginning of modern warfare

Because he is, Loon.
He ordered the assassination of an elite foreign government official.
694940094001_6119890615001_6119892496001-vs.jpg

How would you feel if it happened here?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Like I said the far left is not connected to reality! Thanks for proving that!
Look at you and your counter argument that says nothing. Lol! The truth wrapped you around the balls and you can't say shit. "Far Left propaganda!" :auiqs.jpg:Yea right. We have video footage but it's the Left who aren't connected to reality. What a joke.

On Twitter Trump just threatened more war crimes. It is a literal war crime at the International Criminal Court of The Hague to destroy cultural sites. It violates the Geneva Convention treaties. Do you know who destroys cultural sites? Isis. Terrorists. Innocent men, women, and children are at those sites.
If that is where the enemy is its not a crime to destroy cultural cites in the heat of battle

Wait a minute, Republicans said they weren't at war with Iran? Now they are?

Wait a minute, Republicans said they weren't at war with Iran? Now they are?
I am not republicans plural

but yes, I think we are already at war with iran and have been for decades

tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction
I was pointing out that crepitus was on the side of Iran, but it sounds like you are on Iran's side as well. It is sad to see people who endorse all those horrific things that Iran does.

tRump's words, not mine.

and opposite reaction
We can't afford to indulge in that kind of "my country right or wrong" bullshit given the impulsive, erratic nitwit who is in charge.

Forum List

Back