AOC calls Hunter Biden laptop story 'half fake', is she still worthy of your trust?

"We have members who are actually threatening witnesses with arrest and prosecution for clearly imaginary offenses, or at least offenses that might make sense in their mind," Raskin said. "But I don't know quite what they would be ... Twitter is a private, First Amendment-protected media entity."

"I think there is just a fundamental legal fallacy and logical fallacy that pervades most of the questioning today," he added. "Under our First Amendment, there's state action requirement. There is no state action here."

Raskin noted that the same protections apply to Fox News, on which he said he had "no constitutional right" to appear. He also said that Republicans had failed to show that Twitter had done anything illegal regarding the Hunter Biden laptop story.

Sounds like the Jan 6th committee to me.

Feel free to provide that transcript where the Jan 6th committee berated witnesses or any witness like the MAGAPUBS did yesterday.
The committee is throwing people in jail just for breaching the Capitol grounds. Meanwhile, a bunch of trannies breached the Oklahoma capitol and none of them are in jail.

The committee is throwing people in jail just for breaching the Capitol grounds. Meanwhile, a bunch of trannies breached the Oklahoma capitol and none of them are in jail.
Congressional committees don't have the power to throw people in jail ya silly.

So Oklahoma is soft on trannies now? Shirley, those evil trannies must have broken some law huh?

Congressional committees don't have the power to throw people in jail ya silly.

So Oklahoma is soft on trannies now? Shirley, those evil trannies must have broken some law huh?
What say you? Did the trannies break any laws by breaching Oklahoma capitol grounds? I'm dying to hear your answer on that. By the way, I thought you were claiming that House Republicans were throwing people in jail? Are you now admitting they don't have the power to do that?

What say you? Did the trannies break any laws by breaching Oklahoma capitol grounds? I'm dying to hear your answer on that. By the way, I thought you were claiming that House Republicans were throwing people in jail? Are you now admitting they don't have the power to do that?
The Jan 6th committee was not berating witnesses, never threaten them like that loon from Louisiana did yesterday, nor have they thrown anybody in jail for the Jan 6th riot.

If protesters broke the law in Oklahoma then they should be arrested and charged appropriately.

The Jan 6th committee was not berating witnesses, never threaten them like that loon from Louisiana did yesterday, nor have they thrown anybody in jail for the Jan 6th riot.

If protesters broke the law in Oklahoma then they should be arrested and charged appropriately.
You don't know what happened in the Jan 6th hearings because Democrats only released what they wanted to release. To put it more simply, you heard about Republican hearings because they were transparent whereas the Jan 6th hearings were not transparent.

In DC the capitol police shot and killed an unarmed woman who was no threat to them, simply because she breached into an area she shouldn't have been in. So, shouldn't that same precedent apply to tranny protesters who breached a capitol area they shouldn't have been in?

Forum List

Back