AOC Deletes Tweet Celebrating Oil Industry Nosedive

AOC is a moron and an embarrassment to the Democratic party, even in New York. Doubt she will be around after November or after the census.

The New York Post reported in October a story with the title
AOC’s unfavorability rating now rivals Trump and Pelosi levels

It doesn't matter. Her district is so heavily Democratic she'll easily be reelected in November.

It's fun to think about the CEO'S and board members of big oil taking a hit hell I enjoy that the but I also reming myself thousands and thousands of oil field and refinery workers who are not multi millonaries are also taking a huge hit.
I look at it like this. If you knowingly fuck up the environment and havent transitioned to a different line of work by now you choose to go down with the ship.
I see the partisan idiot gallery has chimed in I don't know which is more pathetic the garbage you post or that you might actually believe it. Either way others can feed the troll if the wish.

This woman is beyond reprehensible. Thousands of people employed by the oil industry have lost their jobs since this crisis began. These are people with mortgages to pay and families to take care of. Millions more middle class Americans and union workers have their 401k and pension plans heavily invested in the American energy sector.

How does someone like this become elected to the United States Congress? These people losing their jobs are the people she is supposed to represent. What does this say about her priorities and those of like mind? Can you imagine if this technology existed during the Great Depression and some twat waffle in Congress tweeted out, "Look at those bankers jumping off of buildings! Gotta love it!!"

Her antics are no longer amusing
Why are people investing and working in something thats killing the planet?

I look at it like this. If you knowingly fuck up the environment and havent transitioned to a different line of work by now you choose to go down with the ship.

^^^ Dems lose elections. Now go clean up your massive DEM city sewage spills into rivers and oceans you polluting planet killing libtard.

It's fun to think about the CEO'S and board members of big oil taking a hit hell I enjoy that the but I also reming myself thousands and thousands of oil field and refinery workers who are not multi millonaries are also taking a huge hit.
I see the partisan idiot gallery has chimed in I don't know which is more pathetic the garbage you post or that you might actually believe it. Either way others can feed the troll if the wish.
I know whats more pathetic. You fools that wish for the continuation of petroleum and all its doing to fuckup our environment.

Why is not everyone celebrating low fuel costs? Sounds like great news to me unless you like paying $4 a gallon for some gas. Those mf's deserve it.
Because a whole lot of people are being put out of work over it. Your glee duly noted.

^^^ Dems lose elections. Now go clean up your massive DEM city sewage spills into rivers and oceans you polluting planet killing libtard.
I'm not a dem. If those fuckers are polluting the planet I hope they get hurt as well.

Why are Dem's spilling hundreds of millions of gallons of untreated raw sewage into rivers and oceans? So fouling them with their filth beaches have to be closed. You got no cred fool. Dem's don't damage the environment, they obliterate it with concrete. Just look at their Dem run cities barely a tree can be found.

Why are Dem's spilling hundreds of millions of gallons of untreated raw sewage into rivers and oceans? So fouling them with their filth beaches have to be closed. You got no cred fool. Dem's don't damage the environment, they obliterate it with concrete. Just look at their Dem run cities barely a tree can be found.
You'd have to ask a dem. I'm not a dem.

You know what I love seeing, liberals slipping up and showing us what assholes they truly are. AOC celebrates when an entire industry countless Americans depend on is on hard times. What a dickhead.

You know what I love seeing, liberals slipping up and showing us what assholes they truly are. AOC celebrates when an entire industry countless Americans depend on is on hard times. What a dickhead.
I didnt slip up. Fuck you and the other righty pin heads. I mean exactly what the fuck I said.

I didnt slip up. Fuck you and the other righty pin heads. I mean exactly what the fuck I said.

Nobody is talking about you. Hell nobody knows who you are or cares. :itsok:

I'm a liberal. Of course you were talking about me. You even said liberals in your post. :)

I bet these are some of the same fuckheads putting medical workers in danger by participating in protests.

I'm a liberal. Of course you were talking about me. You even said liberals in your post. :)

I bet these are some of the same fuckheads putting medical workers in danger by participating in protests.

You still here? I gave you permission to go.

You still here? I gave you permission to go.
Of course I'm still here. You cant possibly give what you lack the authority to give.

AOC is a moron and an embarrassment to the Democratic party, even in New York. Doubt she will be around after November or after the census.

The New York Post reported in October a story with the title
AOC’s unfavorability rating now rivals Trump and Pelosi levels

It doesn't matter. Her district is so heavily Democratic she'll easily be reelected in November.
They will elect a Democrat, but not necessarily the same democrat.
1587429083996.png
1587429083996.png

Chamber of Commerce backs AOC's primary challenger
The influential organization typically supports Republican candidates who are closely aligned with the business community. But the Chamber has decided to help Michelle Caruso-Cabrera, a former CNBC anchor who is waging an underdog challenge to Ocasio-Cortez. The freshman New York City congresswoman is perhaps the most prominent liberal in the House.
A source familiar with the Chamber’s plans said the group will raise money for Caruso-Cabrera and mobilize the local Queens business community ahead of the June 23 primary. Caruso-Cabrera, who is attempting to tap into intense dislike of the incumbent among moderate Democrats, has already demonstrated an ability to raise money.

A person close to Caruso-Cabrera said she raised over $1 million during her first 47 days in the race, a substantial sum that is expected to be reflected in finance reports to be filed next week.

Forum List

Back