AOC goes BERSERK on Clarence Thomas: RESIGN or face IMPEACHMENT

So, you resort to flaming when it doesn't suit you. Grow up.
No, “you prick.” (Those were your words, okwhine.) If you don’t like a return volley, then don’t serve.

Meanwhile, the point was that for some utterly mysterious “reason,” you said that a Justice gets nominated first and then confirmed. Why you said it, nobody knows. But I had previously said that exact same thing in reply to an ignorant post suggesting that Justice Thomas had been “appointed.”

Ethics? What in hell does the democrat politicians know about ethics? :laughing0301:
Maybe you could get Adam Schiff to explain ethics, okay?
Nice of you to fall off about Thomas and the argument. I could care less about about Schiff. He can be voted out. As for a justice ethically, he should recuse himself. That solves any notion of the issue.

?

Stop acting like over 1000 insurrectionists have not been arrested. I know you’re smarter than this.

SCOTUS judges cannot be on the bench if married to traitors
No insurrectionists have been arrested.

About 700 to 800 people were arrested, but not for “insurrection.”

Ginny is not a traitor. Your claim is quite baseless and retarded of you. And even if she were a traitor, you’d be wrong anyway. Her husband could still serve.

Nice of you to fall off about Thomas and the argument. I could care less about about Schiff. He can be voted out. As for a justice ethically, he should recuse himself. That solves any notion of the issue.
There is no actual reason in the realm of “ethics” which would support your desire for Justice Thomas to recuse himself. You’re wrong again.

?

Stop acting like over 1000 insurrectionists have not been arrested. I know you’re smarter than this.

SCOTUS judges cannot be on the bench if married to traitors
There is no traitor, there is no insurrectionist.
Now if you want to redefine those words to encompass what you think will get Thomas removed.
Feel free....but for now all you get to do is pound sand.

Last edited:
He sleeps in the same bed every night as an insurrectionist. Nothing loony about wanting this major conflict of interest booted out of the SCOTUS
Removed from the Supreme Court because you don't like what Judge Thomas' wife said or thinks?

"That's called guilt by association. A guilt by association fallacy occurs when someone connects an opponent to a demonized group of people or to a bad person in order to discredit his or her argument. The idea is that the person is “guilty” by simply being similar to this “bad” group and, therefore, should not be listened to about anything."

This is straight out of the Soviet Union. Not guilty because of what you said or did but because
of what someone you know or are associated with did or thinks.

What is next? Witch trials because you helped out the old woman down the road one time
and some say she consorts with the devil through all the cats she keeps. .https://www.tasteofthewildpetfood.com/working-dogs/black-cat-superstition/
Welcome to the 21st century. Been here long? Learn our customs.
Stop being a dolt.

Last edited:
There is no traitor, there is insurrectionist.
Now if you want to redefine those words to encompass what you think will get Thomas removed.
Feel free....but for now all you get to do is pound sand.
She was at the insurrection, she’s an insurrectionist

No, “you prick.” (Those were your words, okwhine.) If you don’t like a return volley, then don’t serve.

Meanwhile, the point was that for some utterly mysterious “reason,” you said that a Justice gets nominated first and then confirmed. Why you said it, nobody knows. But I had previously said that exact same thing in reply to an ignorant post suggesting that Justice Thomas had been “appointed.”
"Confirmed" as appointed. Anything else you need help with?

Everyone knows why democrats want Thomas to resign. Biden and his whore should resign.

"Confirmed" as appointed. Anything else you need help with?
Nominated by the President. Confirmed by the Senate. Not “appointed” by anyone.

I’m not in need of any help. You appear to be.

If I were in need of help, I’d certainly not seek the assistance of someone like you who is so utterly clueless — and wrong.

Forum List

Back