AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

You support her?
She sure made these straight pride clowns look stupid. They need to find girlfriends. haha

Really? So how did she accomplish that?

Think that the masculinity thing is the first time a lib used that nonsense?
She made them look like a bunch of tools that need girlfriends. That is pretty funny.

Why was she commenting on this?

She needs a boyfriend?
I believe she is taken.

If the voters in her district are smart, she will be taken out of Congress.

She made them look like a bunch of tools that need girlfriends. That is pretty funny.

She didn’t know where Palestine was and openly supports BDS. If that makes her a “good and smart person” in your eyes then so be it but to me she portrays herself as a useless moron.
So you are mad that she isn't MIGA like you?

What is MiGA?

Make Israel Great Again. That’s the idiots response to me stating that AOC is an uneducated troll who wants us to boycott and place sanctions on Israel. Our only ally in the Middle East. He is another “winner”
Only the United States can make isreal ACT civilized against the Palestinians. They have to allow them to have an economy and
port and airport and a highway between the West Bank and Gaza. This is ridiculous. Sharon and netanyahu are right-wing assholes.

Last edited:
What is MiGA?

Make Israel Great Again. That’s the idiots response to me stating that AOC is an uneducated troll who wants us to boycott and place sanctions on Israel. Our only ally in the Middle East. He is another “winner”
Only ally? Trump loves them Saudis.

Tolerates Not loves because of the oil. Don’t change the subject. Do you agree with her that we should support BDS against Israel? Yes or No? Don’t be a pussy. Answer the question or STFU.

Report to Kat

WTF bear, STFU with your tattle tales. I only used Israel as an example of her stupidity and how no one takes her opinions on ANYTHING seriously.

She sure made these straight pride clowns look stupid. They need to find girlfriends. haha

She needs a boyfriend?
I believe she is taken.

Well I hope she keeps fighting corruption.

She didn’t know where Palestine was and openly supports BDS. If that makes her a “good and smart person” in your eyes then so be it but to me she portrays herself as a useless moron.

What is MiGA?

Only the United States can make is real ACT civilized against the Palestinians. They have to allow them to have an economy and
port and airport and a highway between the West Bank and Gaza. This is ridiculous.

Off topic but thanks for sharing you Leftist loon.

What is MiGA?
Duh. Make Israel Great Again!!!!!

Wait this thread is about parade

And you talking about Israel?

My point is she supports stupid as shit initiatives that even other Democrats cringe at, so no one cares about her opinion on the parade.
I care about corruption.

Some guys having a parade and your mad?

She needs a boyfriend?
I believe she is taken.

So a parade is corruption? Dumbass.

She needs a boyfriend?
I believe she is taken.

In your mind?

I'm sorry but if you have time to organize and go walk around with a bunch of dudes in straight pride parade you are a loser.

She needs a boyfriend?
I believe she is taken.

Yeah, she's fighting corruption like I'm flying to the moon. How does one fight corruption waiting on tables?

She needs a boyfriend?
I believe she is taken.

You get lose unless we are talking Israel. Here you go again.

She needs a boyfriend?
I believe she is taken.

What does Israel have to do with this topic?

Are you losing Brian?

I'm sorry but if you have time to organize and go walk around with a bunch of dudes in straight pride parade you are a loser.

The point of it was to get the reaction that AOC and flakes are you are giving it. She also believes that speech is violence. Another example of her lunacy that even the mainstream party disassociates from her. But you love her. LOL.

Dont know biology?
You must have been there prancing around too eh bear? Dude get a girlfriend or something. There are better ways to spend your time.

I live in Wyoming..

You dumb ass
You don't think people traveled there? Can't believe you missed it, bet it was a real hoot.

Dont know biology?
You must have been there prancing around too eh bear? Dude get a girlfriend or something. There are better ways to spend your time.

They are taunting you, call it what it is
Causing me an endless supply of laughing is taunting me? Sorry but I like laughing at dumb people.

She needs a boyfriend?
I believe she is taken.

AOC’s Dumb Economics And Dangerous Politics

Forum List

Back