AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

Really? So how did she accomplish that?

Think that the masculinity thing is the first time a lib used that nonsense?
She made them look like a bunch of tools that need girlfriends. That is pretty funny.

She didn’t know where Palestine was and openly supports BDS. If that makes her a “good and smart person” in your eyes then so be it but to me she portrays herself as a useless moron.
So you are mad that she isn't MIGA like you?

I do not care if you openly state we should stop funding Israel but why the Boycott and Sanctions? That would be the end of Israel. Are you that stupid that you don’t understand that. Note she doesn’t support BDS vs Iran. You’re a mongrel.
MIGA!!!!

Yep. You lost the debate so now you’re just trolling. Ping me when you grow up.

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

AOC bashes Boston "Straight Pride" parade for having few accompanying females

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.
I say if they wanna march then they can march on both ides of that fence. I do not get either march but hey if they wanna spend thier time that way it s all right with me.

I think what they are doing is proving a point. If every oddity group in our country can have a parade, why not normal people?

As part of an oddity group, you won’t be offended?

She sure made these straight pride clowns look stupid. They need to find girlfriends. haha

She made them look like a bunch of tools that need girlfriends. That is pretty funny.

She didn’t know where Palestine was and openly supports BDS. If that makes her a “good and smart person” in your eyes then so be it but to me she portrays herself as a useless moron.

What is MiGA?
Duh. Make Israel Great Again!!!!!

She sure made these straight pride clowns look stupid. They need to find girlfriends. haha

What is MiGA?

Make Israel Great Again. That’s the idiots response to me stating that AOC is an uneducated troll who wants us to boycott and place sanctions on Israel. Our only ally in the Middle East. He is another “winner”

I do not care if you openly state we should stop funding Israel but why the Boycott and Sanctions? That would be the end of Israel. Are you that stupid that you don’t understand that. Note she doesn’t support BDS vs Iran. You’re a mongrel.
MIGA!!!!

No she clearly made these straight pride parade clowns look like fools. I win.

What is MiGA?

Duh. Name another country that we support Boycott and Sanctions against. I ll wait patiently or are you as stupid as AOC?

I do not get either march
Well, let me help:

The gay pride march arose because of centuries of awful oppression of homosexual and trans people.

The straight pride march arose because a bunch of incels and trolls wanted some negative attention, as they cannot get any other kind.

In a nutshell.

Do you honestly think that is an objective view?

What is MiGA?

Make Israel Great Again. That’s the idiots response to me stating that AOC is an uneducated troll who wants us to boycott and place sanctions on Israel. Our only ally in the Middle East. He is another “winner”
Only ally? Trump loves them Saudis.

MIGA!!!!

No she clearly made these straight pride parade clowns look like fools. I win.

Nope. Her opinions is meaningless. She is a joke.

What is MiGA?

Wait this thread is about parade

And you talking about Israel?

What is MiGA?

Duh. Name another country that we support Boycott and Sanctions against. I ll wait patiently or are you as stupid as AOC?
I honestly don't much care about your Israel issues. Like I said, I'm American. Go start a thread if you want to talk about Israel. This is about how dumb these straight pride clowns are.

What is MiGA?

Tolerates Not loves because of the oil. Don’t change the subject. Do you agree with her that we should support BDS against Israel? Yes or No? Don’t be a pussy. Answer the question or STFU.

What is MiGA?

Report to kat

What is MiGA?

My point is she supports stupid as shit initiatives that even other Democrats cringe at, so no one cares about her opinion on the parade.

What is MiGA?

Tolerates Not loves because of the oil. Don’t change the subject. Do you agree with her that we should support BDS against Israel? Yes or No? Don’t be a pussy. Answer the question or STFU.

What is MiGA?

I honestly don't much care about your Israel issues. Like I said, I'm American. Go start a thread if you want to talk about Israel. This is about how dumb these straight pride clowns are.
Report to kat

What is MiGA?

My point is she supports stupid as shit initiatives that even other Democrats cringe at, so no one cares about her opinion on the parade.
I care about corruption.

What is MiGA?

Report to Kat

What is MiGA?

You missed the point. She is considered an extremist by her own party and you openly support her. Her opinions on anything is a joke just like this one. I only used Israel as an example. Dummy.

Forum List

Back