AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

Leftists don’t have a sense of humor. Don’t tell me what I mean, loser.
AOC sure does. haha

You support her?
She sure made these straight pride clowns look stupid. They need to find girlfriends. haha

Really? So how did she accomplish that?

Think that the masculinity thing is the first time a lib used that nonsense?
She made them look like a bunch of tools that need girlfriends. That is pretty funny.

She didn’t know where Palestine was and openly supports BDS. If that makes her a “good and smart person” in your eyes then so be it but to me she portrays herself as a useless moron.

Riddle me this genius: Do you disagree with what I said? Name the groups that hate crime laws apply to, and get back to me if you ever figure it out
All laws protect white people mostly.

Because most americans are white.

Why do you support laws designed to protect whitey?

I am smart!

You're so smart that you can't answer my question.

AOC sure does. haha

You support her?
She sure made these straight pride clowns look stupid. They need to find girlfriends. haha

She made them look like a bunch of tools that need girlfriends. That is pretty funny.

Why was she commenting on this?

She needs a boyfriend?

AOC sure does. haha

You support her?

I didn't see that at all. What I seen was a bimbo that couldn't figure out the real reason for the parade. AOC is an eight ball. She's the last to get hit.

AOC sure does. haha

You support her?

Do you support her? Yes or No? Seems simple. But you evade and refuse to answer the question. That makes me laugh at your expense.
I don't have much support for any politicians. But she often seems alright to me.

So the answer is “yes”? Outstanding
And your point is? Sure made fools of these straight pride clowns eh?

AOC sure does. haha

You support her?

She didn’t know where Palestine was and openly supports BDS. If that makes her a “good and smart person” in your eyes then so be it but to me she portrays herself as a useless moron.
So you are mad that she isn't MIGA like you?

Only when liberals are the ones making the laws.
Yeah, you never see a leftist hate group like Black Lives Matter charged with hate crimes.

By definition, hate crime laws give extra penalties to those attacking a likely Democrat voter, particularly in the Protected Class.
Goddamn that is painfully stuoid. As if its anyone's fault but you bigoted,cackling fools that gays and minorities don't vote for your bigoted GOP religious nutballs.

You seem like someone with a tenuous control over his emotions.
Thank you for pausing from your daily series of emotional metldowns to opine on me.

You’re welcome

AOC sure does. haha

You support her?

Why was she commenting on this?

She needs a boyfriend?
I believe she is taken.

You support her?

Do you support her? Yes or No? Seems simple. But you evade and refuse to answer the question. That makes me laugh at your expense.
I don't have much support for any politicians. But she often seems alright to me.

My point is no one takes her seriously because she doesn’t know anything. Supporting BDS means the end of Israel. Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions. Even diehard Democrats don’t want that but she because she is a freaking moron openly supported it. Anything she says is a freaking joke and this is case in point. She completely made a fool out of herself and you’re a fool for being entertained by that bimbo.

My point is no one takes her seriously because she doesn’t know anything. Supporting BDS means the end of Israel. Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions. Even diehard Democrats don’t want that but she because she is a freaking moron openly supported it. Anything she says is a freaking joke and this is case in point. She completely made a fool out of herself and you’re a fool for being entertained by that bimbo.
Yes she isn't MIGA. You are funny. I'm an American.

You support her?

So how were you born?

In the butt hole?

You support her?

I do not care if you openly state we should stop funding Israel but why the Boycott and Sanctions? That would be the end of Israel. Are you that stupid that you don’t understand that. Note she doesn’t support BDS vs Iran. You’re a mongrel.

You support her?

Are you kidding?

Yes she isn't MIGA. You are funny. I'm an American.

And I am too. So you support Boycott and Sanctions against our allies? If it were BDS France I would say The same thing. You’re proving yourself to be stupid.

I do not care if you openly state we should stop funding Israel but why the Boycott and Sanctions? That would be the end of Israel. Are you that stupid that you don’t understand that. Note she doesn’t support BDS vs Iran. You’re a mongrel.
MIGA!!!!

You support her?

What is MiGA?

Forum List

Back