AOC not attending the SOTU tonight

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
That's weird.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

After much deliberation, I have decided that I will not use my presence at a state ceremony to normalize Trump’s lawless conduct & subversion of the Constitution. None of this is normal, and I will not legitimize it. Consequently, I will not be attending the State of the Union.

That's weird.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

After much deliberation, I have decided that I will not use my presence at a state ceremony to normalize Trump’s lawless conduct & subversion of the Constitution. None of this is normal, and I will not legitimize it. Consequently, I will not be attending the State of the Union.
Haha. She is too embarrassed to show her face. She's a Coward.

There are a few Dems that said they won’t attend, including Sanders

That's weird.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

Oh that's good news. Now Trump can raise the reading level of the target audience from the first grade level to the second grade.

Good riddance to AOC. May she never come back when her angry voters put a Republican in her place this November. Republicans don't take jobs away from poor people. What a moran. She thinks she's being a snob. Instead she's being a snotball.

That's weird.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

You haven't heard?
She has her panties in a wod after learning Trump didn't invite CNN

That's weird.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

You haven't heard?
She has her panties in a wod after learning Trump didn't invite CNN
Aw, the poor little snotball, eating her own snot.
OIP.IviSlZ3fT-87YcoibSWKwQHaFj

It's going to give the same old boring, self-aggrandizing speech anyway. Staying home to do one's hair and nails is probably a better idea. Read the comments on the other thread on Democratic behavior by those who think that everyone in the chamber has to stand and applaud its "accomplishments."

That's weird.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

Wonderful news! We won't have to look at her pouting face.

It's going to give the same old boring, self-aggrandizing speech anyway. Staying home to do one's hair and nails is probably a better idea. Read the comments on the other thread on Democratic behavior by those who think that everyone in the chamber has to stand and applaud its "accomplishments."
He-he, you really ARE miserable. PLEASE do something about your severe TDS. You won't last another almost five years of Trump as your president if you don't.

That's weird.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

If only she would not show up to any governmental function for the rest of her life, that would help the Democrats And the country.

That's weird.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
@AOC

It may really be a shot at Pelosi through trump...remember Nancy "INVITED" trump to give the SOTU.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is not attending the SOTU tonight?

Oh, what a shame ... :popcorn:

mQKS6s3.jpg

Forum List

Back