AOC says AIPAC coming after her

One person. Not an ISIS member yet. She's been consistent in her condemnation of ISIS and extremism. She has also been consistent in promoting restorative justice for all criminals.

You have been dishonest in your characterization of her position. Par for the course for you.

“Not an ISIS member yet” so you resorted to semantics, which is what people do when they’re wrong. Oh, and, birdbrain, it was 9 people, and I use that term loosely, who were set to join ISIS. Now get out of my thread. Fuckface!

She didn't advocate for lenience for ISIS. That's a lie. She advocated for leniency for one young man from her district.

You get too upset when you are proven wrong. Lighten up, Nancy.

And...you should stop thinking of threads as "yours". It's very lame.

That Muslim girl needs ejected from Congress, if Democrats keep her there, she will cost them 2020. Nothing like that..thing should be in American government, ever. Advocating for ISIS leniency? :cuckoo:

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

Um yeah she did, doofus

Nope. She sure didn't.

Marion Morrison only posts what he can prove.

You will see.

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

Um yeah she did, doofus

Nope. She sure didn't.

Marion Morrison only posts what he can prove.

You will see.

He can't prove that claim. Sorry.

MarMor doesn't miss often.

I appreciate your faith in me, thank you! :113:

I do miss from time to time. :tomato:

One person. Not an ISIS member yet. She's been consistent in her condemnation of ISIS and extremism. She has also been consistent in promoting restorative justice for all criminals.

You have been dishonest in your characterization of her position. Par for the course for you.

“Not an ISIS member yet” so you resorted to semantics, which is what people do when they’re wrong. Oh, and, birdbrain, it was 9 people, and I use that term loosely, who were set to join ISIS. Now get out of my thread. Fuckface!

She didn't advocate for lenience for ISIS. That's a lie. She advocated for leniency for one young man from her district.

iu

Here's to hoping one of her ISIS pals kills someone you love. better you than someone else

Good for the AIPAC, this AOC thing is a walking disease of arrogance combined with stupidity, I want that STINKING WHORE run out of town on a rail. Also, she has the same wide, inverted-crucifix-shaped nose as Obama, with buck teeth and eyes too far apart - how the fuck can anyone find this spidery-looking female-like thing attractive??
You're the only one who brought up her looks. Sounds to me like you have the hots for her. :lol:

Good for the AIPAC, this AOC thing is a walking disease of arrogance combined with stupidity, I want that STINKING WHORE run out of town on a rail. Also, she has the same wide, inverted-crucifix-shaped nose as Obama, with buck teeth and eyes too far apart - how the fuck can anyone find this spidery-looking female-like thing attractive??
Yet you still jerk off to her college video all day long, every day.

Just like you fap to Ivanka daily.
Better hurry. In a few years, she'll be fatter than her dad.

You're the only one who brought up her looks. Sounds to me like you have the hots for her. :lol:

Here's to hoping one of her ISIS pals kills someone you love or better yet you. Better you than some person just trying to work hard and his/her family.

That Muslim girl needs ejected from Congress, if Democrats keep her there, she will cost them 2020. Nothing like that..thing should be in American government, ever. Advocating for ISIS leniency? :cuckoo:

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

Um yeah she did, doofus

Nope. She sure didn't.

Yes, she did. :dance::spank:

Rep. Ilhan Omar asks judge for compassion in ISIS recruit sentencing

This is the same bull crap literary political forum jiu-jitsu that has kept us paralyzed while peaceful Jihadis neatly sidestepped our best efforts.

The thing we must do is recognize we are powerless to stop Islamization.

Once we reach that understanding then we will be able to appreciate our alternatives.

Right now, we are helpless prey and we don't even recognize how helpless we are.

Here's to hoping one of her ISIS pals kills someone you love. better you than someone else

She doesn't have any ISIS pals. But thanks for that sentiment. It's very American of you.

Did AOC piss in your cornflakes?

Oh yeah she got an investigation started against Trump for insurance and bank fraud.

And that was just her first Congressional hearing. Nice to have her on the oversight committee.

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

Um yeah she did, doofus

Nope. She sure didn't.

Yes, she did. :dance::spank:

Rep. Ilhan Omar asks judge for compassion in ISIS recruit sentencing

iu

PS: If anyone is paying attention, you're exposed for being the POS dishonest hack that you are.

This is the same bull crap literary political forum jiu-jitsu that has kept us paralyzed while peaceful Jihadis neatly sidestepped our best efforts.

Once we reach that understanding then we will be able to appreciate our alternatives.

Right now, we are helpless prey and we don't even recognize how helpless we are.

Bullshit. Talk to me about that when you admit that white supremacist Americans are more likely to do harm to American citizens than Muslim assholes are.

Let me know when you are ready to be honest.

She doesn't have any ISIS pals. But thanks for that sentiment. It's very American of you.

Advocates on behalf of ISIS = "no ISIS pals"
Wear MAGA hat = working in tandem with Hitler

Bullshit. Talk to me about that when you admit that white supremacist Americans are more likely to do harm to American citizens than Muslim assholes are.

Let me know when you are ready to be honest.

Ohh! Losing the argument? Holler racist!

You can't authentically say who she pals with.

And if Jihadis are not advising her then the Islamists in charge are asleep at the wheel.

She doesn't advocate on behalf of ISIS.

To me, wearing a MAGA hat just means that you are a moron. Next.

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

You may want to do a "smidgen" of research before saying stupid stuff...dumbass.
Rep. Ilhan Omar Wants Leniency for 9 Men Accused of Trying to Join ISIS

You are passing on misinformation in the form of link headlines. That's fake news. Bitch.

She doesn't advocate on behalf of ISIS.

To me, wearing a MAGA hat just means that you are a moron. Next.
Awhat? Yes, she does.

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

You may want to do a "smidgen" of research before saying stupid stuff...dumbass.
Rep. Ilhan Omar Wants Leniency for 9 Men Accused of Trying to Join ISIS

You are passing on misinformation in the form of link headlines. That's fake news. Bitch.

You gotta go.

Forum List

Back