AOC says AIPAC coming after her

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

You may want to do a "smidgen" of research before saying stupid stuff...dumbass.
Rep. Ilhan Omar Wants Leniency for 9 Men Accused of Trying to Join ISIS

You are passing on misinformation in the form of link headlines. That's fake news. Bitch.
Even if it was for one, it would be one too many, LL.

Oh! The zero tolerance thing. I love that. I wonder if you are consistent with that approach. I expect not.

She wrote a letter to ask for leniency for a constituent. She did not advocate for ISIS. She does not support ISIS. She is not a terrorist sympathizer.

That's the subject. Your pals are lying.

Every Muslim in America brings us that much closer to Sharia law.

We must legally and decently reduce the Muslim populations in America as soon as we can to the lowest numbers we can if we would hope to halt Islamization.

Could that be our only hope?

I see.

Thanks for the info.

Enjoy your life.

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

You may want to do a "smidgen" of research before saying stupid stuff...dumbass.

You are passing on misinformation in the form of link headlines. That's fake news. Bitch.

Oh! The zero tolerance thing. I love that. I wonder if you are consistent with that approach. I expect not.

She wrote a letter to ask for leniency for a constituent. She did not advocate for ISIS. She does not support ISIS. She is not a terrorist sympathizer.

Yes....zero tolerance, you buffoon. He wanted to kill. Hell, the guy got a lengthy stint in a gated community with walls and bars.
Words mean little and actions mean everything, LL. Kinda looks like through her actions she is not disavowing ISIS. Glad you know her so well
that you know what's in her heart.
So go pound sound.

Are there any zero tolerance policies that you can articulate which would mean that a politician that you support would need to be condemned?

Any at all?

Yes....zero tolerance, you buffoon. He wanted to kill. Hell, the guy got a lengthy stint in a gated community with walls and bars.
Words mean little and actions mean everything, LL. Kinda looks like through her actions she is not disavowing ISIS. Glad you know her so well
So go pound sound.

Are there any zero tolerance policies that you can articulate which would mean that a politician that you support would need to be condemned?

Any at all?
Wanna get back on topic. We are talking about a terrorist who wanted to go kill people and was busted.
Omar then wanted leniency for said terrorist and it was denied. TRUE FACTS and NOT FAKE NEWS.
One terrorist can take out 30 people in a flash, and you want to condone a person asking for leniency for this animal.
pathetic, LL....you are pathetic

CAIR is part of the Islamization effort to make Americans pray to Allah 5 times a day and pay a tax to Muslims for the privilege of our being able to live in their country.

Not sure if they will outlaw pork.
^ I knew a retard would chime in at any second

You've been chiming in all along.
You praying 5 times a day yet? CAIR’s COMING FOR YOU!

Retard

I'm one of those Rightwing guys your momma warned you about.
I'm prepared for any eventuality.
You’re ignorant trash from nowhere? Sounds right.

We don't have to lie about our belief system to be accepted around decent non-Muslims.

You do.

That is one of the missions Ilhan-Omar & Tlaib are carrying out.

They are making US adjust to Islam.

“One key piece of evidence in the case was the Wiretap evidence heard in the case put CAIR’s executive director, Nihad Awad, at a Philadelphia meeting of Hamas leaders secretly recorded by the FBI. Participants hatched a plot to deceive Americans and disguise payments to Hamas as it launched a campaign of terror attacks. CAIR co-founder Omar Ahmad joined Hamas big shots at the summit.

Despite this and other pieces of evidence implicating CAIR, the Hamas splinter group has constantly objected to the unindicted co-conspirator label. Today the IPT is reporting that the FBI issued a letter to congress reaffirming CAIR’s terrorist ties.”
FBI Reaffirms CAIR's Terrorist Ties
8D4C5F6D-AF9D-4035-958C-E6AE05076C53.png

upload_2019-3-8_18-45-59.png

upload_2019-3-8_18-46-31.png

upload_2019-3-8_18-45-28.png

upload_2019-3-8_18-47-18.png

Islamic Groups Named in Hamas Funding Case

Ocasio-Cortez fundraises off claim that AIPAC is 'coming after' her, Omar, Tlaib

Good thing the dems passed that anti semitism resolution, huh?
And how is that different from republicans when they’ve tried to fundraise off of CAIR?

Let’s stick to AOC’s claim, shall we? How is AIPAC going after her? Any evidence?

Ok, I’ll bite. CAIR isn’t even an official lobbyist association. They are however funded by and support terrororist groups. How’s CAIR and AIPAC similar again?
Who cares if they’re a lobbying group or not? Your side uses them as boogey men constantly. Happens to lots of groups. But now you find something wrong with it because....................

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-8_18-47-3.png
    upload_2019-3-8_18-47-3.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 12

So go pound sound.

Any at all?
Wanna get back on topic. We are talking about a terrorist who wanted to go kill people and was busted.
Omar then wanted leniency for said terrorist and it was denied. TRUE FACTS and NOT FAKE NEWS.
One terrorist can take out 30 people in a flash, and you want to condone a person asking for leniency for this animal.

She asked for leniency ( not clemency ) for one of her constituents. You've finally gotten the story correct. Congratulations.

Her doing so does not indicate that she condones his actions or that she advocates for ISIS.

You have now saddled me with condoning his actions as well. That's how you roll. All bullshit emotion and zero credibility. Peace.

So go pound sound.

Any at all?

She asked for leniency ( not clemency ) for one of her constituents. You've finally gotten the story correct. Congratulations.

Her doing so does not indicate that she condones his actions or that she advocates for ISIS.

You have now saddled me with condoning his actions as well. That's how you roll. All bullshit emotion and zero credibility. Peace.
If she was smart....should would have just kept her yap shut. I said she wanted LENIENCY for a TERRORIST, I said YOU want to CONDONE her actions, LL. Nobody said anything about clemency. Please get it right Yeah I saddled you with that, you deserve no better than having that tied to you.
You are more than pathetic, you're disgusting trying to give credence for a politician trying to get leniency for a TERRORIST.
You talk about credibility, you have none.

So go pound sound.

Any at all?

Bull-fucking shit, bitch! Hey! Let the Democrats keep that bitch til next year, that's okay by me, it seals their fate. I'm good with that. She won't get any laws past the Senate.

One?

Honorable Judge Davis,

As you undoubtedly deliberate with great caution the sentencing of nine recently convicted Somali-American men, I bring to your attention the ramifications of sentencing young men who made a consequential mistake to decades in federal prison. Incarcerating 20-year-old men for 30 or 40 years is essentially a life sentence. Society will have no expectations of the to be 50 or 60-year-old released prisoners; it will view them with distrust and revulsion. Such punitive measures not only lack efficacy, they inevitably create an environment in which extremism can flourish, aligning with the presupposition of terrorist recruitment: “Americans do not accept you and continue to trivialize your value. Instead of being a nobody, be a martyr.”

The best deterrent to fanaticism is a system of compassion. We must alter our attitude and approach; if we truly want to affect change, we should refocus our efforts on inclusion and rehabilitation. A long-term prison sentence for one who chose violence to combat direct marginalization is a statement that our justice system misunderstands the guilty. A restorative approach to justice assesses the lure of criminality and addresses it.

The desire to commit violence is not inherent to people -- it is the consequences of systematic alienation; people seek violent solutions when the process established for enacting change is inaccessible to them. Fueled by disaffection turned to malice, if the guilty were willing to kill and be killed fighting perceived injustice, imagine the consequence of them hearing, “I believe you can be rehabilitated. I want you to become part of my community, and together we will thrive.” We use this form of distributive justice for patients with chemical dependencies; treatment and societal reintegration. The most effective penance is making these men ambassadors of reform.

The restorative approach provides a long-term solution – though the self-declared Islamic State may soon suffer defeat, their radical approach to change-making will continue as it has throughout history – by criminalizing the undergirding construct rather than its predisposed victims. Therein, this ruling can set a precedent and has the potential to be a landmark case in addressing extremism.

Thank you for your careful attention,

Ilhan Omar
State Representative-Elect – MN 60B

So go pound sound.

Any at all?

One?

Honorable Judge Davis,

As you undoubtedly deliberate with great caution the sentencing of nine recently convicted Somali-American men, I bring to your attention the ramifications of sentencing young men who made a consequential mistake to decades in federal prison. Incarcerating 20-year-old men for 30 or 40 years is essentially a life sentence. Society will have no expectations of the to be 50 or 60-year-old released prisoners; it will view them with distrust and revulsion. Such punitive measures not only lack efficacy, they inevitably create an environment in which extremism can flourish, aligning with the presupposition of terrorist recruitment: “Americans do not accept you and continue to trivialize your value. Instead of being a nobody, be a martyr.”

The best deterrent to fanaticism is a system of compassion. We must alter our attitude and approach; if we truly want to affect change, we should refocus our efforts on inclusion and rehabilitation. A long-term prison sentence for one who chose violence to combat direct marginalization is a statement that our justice system misunderstands the guilty. A restorative approach to justice assesses the lure of criminality and addresses it.

The desire to commit violence is not inherent to people -- it is the consequences of systematic alienation; people seek violent solutions when the process established for enacting change is inaccessible to them. Fueled by disaffection turned to malice, if the guilty were willing to kill and be killed fighting perceived injustice, imagine the consequence of them hearing, “I believe you can be rehabilitated. I want you to become part of my community, and together we will thrive.” We use this form of distributive justice for patients with chemical dependencies; treatment and societal reintegration. The most effective penance is making these men ambassadors of reform.

The restorative approach provides a long-term solution – though the self-declared Islamic State may soon suffer defeat, their radical approach to change-making will continue as it has throughout history – by criminalizing the undergirding construct rather than its predisposed victims. Therein, this ruling can set a precedent and has the potential to be a landmark case in addressing extremism.

Ilhan Omar

So go pound sound.

Any at all?

I already posted that letter, but ok. :)

So go pound sound.

Any at all?

If she was smart....should would have just kept her yap shut. I said she wanted LENIENCY for a TERRORIST, I said YOU want to CONDONE her actions, LL. Nobody said anything about clemency. Please get it right Yeah I saddled you with that, you deserve no better than having that tied to you.
You are more than pathetic, you're disgusting trying to give credence for a politician trying to get leniency for a TERRORIST.
You talk about credibility, you have none.

You are very passionate. You hate leniency for terrorists. All terrorists. Good.

Sorry, I didn’t see it. Posted twice maybe she’ll get it now. Lol
One?

Honorable Judge Davis,

Ilhan Omar

So go pound sound.

Any at all?

One?

Honorable Judge Davis,

Ilhan Omar

Any at all?

I saw the letter. She wrote it on behalf of one of her constituents. You are not telling the whole story. That's what you do.

And I am a man, idiot.

Used to be a red purple district but Obama weaponized Immigration and saturated Blue Collar Honky Minnesota and turned it in to Somali land.

Go up there some time. You might die going through her district but if you make it out alive you’ll notice it looks exactly like Somalia right down the The lack of any English signage anywhere.

It’s all in Arabic, even the street signs.

Jews in her district? There aren’t even Americans in her district.

I wonder how many Jews are in her district? With younger Jews, opposing some Israeli policies is a non-factor. But overall supporting equating a congressman supporting Israel as non-American is really stupid.

One?

Honorable Judge Davis,

Ilhan Omar

I saw the letter. She wrote it on behalf of one of her constituents. You are not telling the whole story. That's what you do.

And I am a man, idiot.

You're no man, you've never done a day of work in your life, faggot.

If so, tell us about it. :04:

One?

Honorable Judge Davis,

Ilhan Omar

And I am a man, idiot.

That's an awesome comment.

One?

Honorable Judge Davis,

Ilhan Omar

And I am a man, idiot.

That's not a description of your day of work, boy.

Probably because you've never done one. One.

No, you choose to ignore her statement in reference to 9 men, for your own fantasies. If it was only one she was writing in behalf of, she would have written the letter regarding him by name. She didn’t anywhere mention just one, she stated men.

One?

Honorable Judge Davis,

Ilhan Omar

And I am a man, idiot.

And I am a man, idiot.

That's not a description of your day of work, boy.

You expect that I will humor you? Why would you expect that?

I'm loving the delicious irony of the party of identity politics tripping over themselves to explain away one of their pet muslims stepping in it

Forum List

Back