AOC says AIPAC coming after her

No, you choose to ignore her statement in reference to 9 men, for your own fantasies. If it was only one she was writing in behalf of, she would have written the letter regarding him by name. She didn’t anywhere mention just one, she stated men.

Sorry, I didn’t see it. Posted twice maybe she’ll get it now. Lol
One?

Honorable Judge Davis,

As you undoubtedly deliberate with great caution the sentencing of nine recently convicted Somali-American men, I bring to your attention the ramifications of sentencing young men who made a consequential mistake to decades in federal prison. Incarcerating 20-year-old men for 30 or 40 years is essentially a life sentence. Society will have no expectations of the to be 50 or 60-year-old released prisoners; it will view them with distrust and revulsion. Such punitive measures not only lack efficacy, they inevitably create an environment in which extremism can flourish, aligning with the presupposition of terrorist recruitment: “Americans do not accept you and continue to trivialize your value. Instead of being a nobody, be a martyr.”

The best deterrent to fanaticism is a system of compassion. We must alter our attitude and approach; if we truly want to affect change, we should refocus our efforts on inclusion and rehabilitation. A long-term prison sentence for one who chose violence to combat direct marginalization is a statement that our justice system misunderstands the guilty. A restorative approach to justice assesses the lure of criminality and addresses it.

The desire to commit violence is not inherent to people -- it is the consequences of systematic alienation; people seek violent solutions when the process established for enacting change is inaccessible to them. Fueled by disaffection turned to malice, if the guilty were willing to kill and be killed fighting perceived injustice, imagine the consequence of them hearing, “I believe you can be rehabilitated. I want you to become part of my community, and together we will thrive.” We use this form of distributive justice for patients with chemical dependencies; treatment and societal reintegration. The most effective penance is making these men ambassadors of reform.

The restorative approach provides a long-term solution – though the self-declared Islamic State may soon suffer defeat, their radical approach to change-making will continue as it has throughout history – by criminalizing the undergirding construct rather than its predisposed victims. Therein, this ruling can set a precedent and has the potential to be a landmark case in addressing extremism.

Thank you for your careful attention,

Ilhan Omar
State Representative-Elect – MN 60B

She asked for leniency ( not clemency ) for one of her constituents. You've finally gotten the story correct. Congratulations.

Her doing so does not indicate that she condones his actions or that she advocates for ISIS.

You have now saddled me with condoning his actions as well. That's how you roll. All bullshit emotion and zero credibility. Peace.

I already posted that letter, but ok. :)

I saw the letter. She wrote it on behalf of one of her constituents. You are not telling the whole story. That's what you do.

And I am a man, idiot.

I am not ignoring that statement. You are ignoring the fact that she wrote that letter to the judge in conjunction with a group of people who were seeking leniency for one of her constituents.

Do you know what her thinking was regarding why she wanted the judge to be lenient? Did you read the letter? Hint: it wasn't because she supports terrorism. Idiot.

Ocasio-Cortez fundraises off claim that AIPAC is 'coming after' her, Omar, Tlaib

Good thing the dems passed that anti semitism resolution, huh?
you-cant-fool-5c1cf4.jpg

I saw the letter. She wrote it on behalf of one of her constituents. You are not telling the whole story. That's what you do.

And I am a man, idiot.

You're no man, you've never done a day of work in your life, faggot.

If so, tell us about it. :04:

That's an awesome comment.

That's not a description of your day of work, boy.

You expect that I will humor you? Why would you expect that?

I don't because I know you can't. You're a worthless piece of shit. Never done a day of work in your life.

No, you choose to ignore her statement in reference to 9 men, for your own fantasies. If it was only one she was writing in behalf of, she would have written the letter regarding him by name. She didn’t anywhere mention just one, she stated men.

One?

Honorable Judge Davis,

As you undoubtedly deliberate with great caution the sentencing of nine recently convicted Somali-American men, I bring to your attention the ramifications of sentencing young men who made a consequential mistake to decades in federal prison. Incarcerating 20-year-old men for 30 or 40 years is essentially a life sentence. Society will have no expectations of the to be 50 or 60-year-old released prisoners; it will view them with distrust and revulsion. Such punitive measures not only lack efficacy, they inevitably create an environment in which extremism can flourish, aligning with the presupposition of terrorist recruitment: “Americans do not accept you and continue to trivialize your value. Instead of being a nobody, be a martyr.”

The best deterrent to fanaticism is a system of compassion. We must alter our attitude and approach; if we truly want to affect change, we should refocus our efforts on inclusion and rehabilitation. A long-term prison sentence for one who chose violence to combat direct marginalization is a statement that our justice system misunderstands the guilty. A restorative approach to justice assesses the lure of criminality and addresses it.

The desire to commit violence is not inherent to people -- it is the consequences of systematic alienation; people seek violent solutions when the process established for enacting change is inaccessible to them. Fueled by disaffection turned to malice, if the guilty were willing to kill and be killed fighting perceived injustice, imagine the consequence of them hearing, “I believe you can be rehabilitated. I want you to become part of my community, and together we will thrive.” We use this form of distributive justice for patients with chemical dependencies; treatment and societal reintegration. The most effective penance is making these men ambassadors of reform.

The restorative approach provides a long-term solution – though the self-declared Islamic State may soon suffer defeat, their radical approach to change-making will continue as it has throughout history – by criminalizing the undergirding construct rather than its predisposed victims. Therein, this ruling can set a precedent and has the potential to be a landmark case in addressing extremism.

Ilhan Omar

She asked for leniency ( not clemency ) for one of her constituents. You've finally gotten the story correct. Congratulations.

Her doing so does not indicate that she condones his actions or that she advocates for ISIS.

You have now saddled me with condoning his actions as well. That's how you roll. All bullshit emotion and zero credibility. Peace.

And I am a man, idiot.

You’re wasting your time. When confronted with the truth all he’ll do is deny, deny, deny. I think he’s Kent mentally ill.

And I am a man, idiot.

I don't because I know you can't. You're a worthless piece of shit. Never done a day of work in your life.

No one would hire a bozo like LL.

And I am a man, idiot.

I don't because I know you can't. You're a worthless piece of shit.

Hmmmm. You are very persistent.

You might be right about that. I'm a shitty employee. I don't take direction well at all.

The term you are seeking is "relentless" sort of like a pitbull on a rope. Grrrr

Nope. Thanks though.

No. If she only wanted leniency for him, she would have mentioned him. Has she written letters on behalf of others, asking for leniency in other types of crimes?

One?

Honorable Judge Davis,

Ilhan Omar

And I am a man, idiot.

I am not ignoring that statement. You are ignoring the fact that she wrote that letter to the judge in conjunction with a group of people who were seeking leniency for one of her constituents.

Do you know what her thinking was regarding why she wanted the judge to be lenient? Did you read the letter? Hint: it wasn't because she supports terrorism. Idiot.

You might be right about that. I'm a shitty employee. I don't take direction well at all.

You don’t do anything very well, with the exception of saying stupid shit

The term you are seeking is "relentless" sort of like a pitbull on a rope. Grrrr

Nope. Thanks though.

You do realize you're owned in this thread and everyone can see how inept you are, correct?

You make assertions that are proven false, then triple down on derp, you're a fucking joke of a poster.

Well LL has successful hijacked another thread with his stupidity. Same shit different day

No. If she only wanted leniency for him, she would have mentioned him. Has she written letters on behalf of others, asking for leniency in other types of crimes?

And I am a man, idiot.

Yes. I know it seems that way to you as you have not looked into the matter beyond the letter. It's understandable that your think that. But I'm trying to tell you that there is more to the story.

Nope. Thanks though.

You do realize you're owned in this thread and everyone can see how inept you are, correct?

You make assertions that are proven false, then triple down on derp, you're a fucking joke of a poster.

Omar does not advocate for ISIS. That was the claim. That claim is false.

Nope. Thanks though.

Correct! Omar advocates for leniency for ISIS! :113:

We can agree on something now, amirite?

Nope. Thanks though.

No the claim is you’re a moron. And you continue to validate that claim with each and every post

No, you are making excuses, dear.

And I am a man, idiot.

Yes. I know it seems that way to you as you have not looked into the matter beyond the letter. It's understandable that your think that. But I'm trying to tell you that there is more to the story.

Nope. Thanks though.

No the claim is you’re a moron. And you continue to validate that claim with each and every post

Nothing is less interesting than a moron ( you ) who thinks he has FINALLY scored a point.

Forum List

Back