AOC says AIPAC coming after her

The term you are seeking is "relentless" sort of like a pitbull on a rope. Grrrr

Nope. Thanks though.

You do realize you're owned in this thread and everyone can see how inept you are, correct?

You make assertions that are proven false, then triple down on derp, you're a fucking joke of a poster.

Omar does not advocate for ISIS. That was the claim. That claim is false.

No the claim is you’re a moron. And you continue to validate that claim with each and every post

Nothing is less interesting than a moron ( you ) who thinks he has FINALLY scored a point.

You're pushing around -6 points right about now.

iu

The term you are seeking is "relentless" sort of like a pitbull on a rope. Grrrr

Nope. Thanks though.

You do realize you're owned in this thread and everyone can see how inept you are, correct?

You make assertions that are proven false, then triple down on derp, you're a fucking joke of a poster.

No the claim is you’re a moron. And you continue to validate that claim with each and every post

Nothing is less interesting than a moron ( you ) who thinks he has FINALLY scored a point.

You’re stupid enough to think you don’t get your ass kicked every day on this board. There’s dog shit smarter than you.

No, you are making excuses, dear.
No. If she only wanted leniency for him, she would have mentioned him. Has she written letters on behalf of others, asking for leniency in other types of crimes?
No, you choose to ignore her statement in reference to 9 men, for your own fantasies. If it was only one she was writing in behalf of, she would have written the letter regarding him by name. She didn’t anywhere mention just one, she stated men.

I saw the letter. She wrote it on behalf of one of her constituents. You are not telling the whole story. That's what you do.

And I am a man, idiot.

I am not ignoring that statement. You are ignoring the fact that she wrote that letter to the judge in conjunction with a group of people who were seeking leniency for one of her constituents.

Do you know what her thinking was regarding why she wanted the judge to be lenient? Did you read the letter? Hint: it wasn't because she supports terrorism. Idiot.

Yes. I know it seems that way to you as you have not looked into the matter beyond the letter. It's understandable that your think that. But I'm trying to tell you that there is more to the story.

Nope. She wrote on behalf of one young man and in doing so, mentioned the other 8. I can understand your confusion.

The point remains, she does not advocate for ISIS. She advocated for restorative justice.

Omar does not support terrorists nor does she advocate for ISIS.

And...I only allow people to call me "dear" after they suck on my balls. Let me know when you'll be doing that.

No. If she only wanted leniency for him, she would have mentioned him. Has she written letters on behalf of others, asking for leniency in other types of crimes?
No, you choose to ignore her statement in reference to 9 men, for your own fantasies. If it was only one she was writing in behalf of, she would have written the letter regarding him by name. She didn’t anywhere mention just one, she stated men.

I am not ignoring that statement. You are ignoring the fact that she wrote that letter to the judge in conjunction with a group of people who were seeking leniency for one of her constituents.

Do you know what her thinking was regarding why she wanted the judge to be lenient? Did you read the letter? Hint: it wasn't because she supports terrorism. Idiot.

Yes. I know it seems that way to you as you have not looked into the matter beyond the letter. It's understandable that your think that. But I'm trying to tell you that there is more to the story.

Nope. She wrote on behalf of one young man and in doing so, mentioned the other 8. I can understand your confusion.

The point remains, she does not advocate for ISIS. She advocated for restorative justice.

Your ability to "ISSS NOT" in the face of reality is duly noted. Your opinion is less than dogshit, but OK.

You're no man, you've never done a day of work in your life, faggot.

If so, tell us about it. :04:

That's an awesome comment.

That's not a description of your day of work, boy.

You expect that I will humor you? Why would you expect that?

I don't because I know you can't. You're a worthless piece of shit.

Hmmmm. You are very persistent.
She is certainly anti- establishment. So, I like that.

Your ability to "ISSS NOT" in the face of reality is duly noted. Your opinion is less than dogshit, but OK.

OK.

So, she mentions the other eight, yet is only advocating for one, without letting the Judge know who that one is.
Boy, do I have a beautiful bridge to sell ya!

So, she mentions the other eight, yet is only advocating for one, without letting the Judge know who that one is.
Boy, do I have a beautiful bridge to sell ya!

As I said, I understand how you would see it that way. She was asked by relatives of her constituent to write the letter on behalf of said constituent.

I concede that she included the other 8 in her comments tomtje judge. Had the constituents relatives not petitioned her to write on his behalf, she wouldn't have written on behalf of the other 8.

Do you get it?

It doesn't matter. She wasn't advocating for ISIS nor does she support terrorists.

That's an awesome comment.

Also, she is an anti semite, you probably like that, too.

Nope. Thanks though.

Pot-Kettle-Black

Can I say that I love the obsession that you and your pals have with this millennial Congresswoman.

She's doing a pretty good job of making fools of her detractors with her outstanding social media skills. And she's only going to get better as she learns the ropes in her new job.

From a cell in Beckley?

Jo

If she is an anti-semite, I would not like that.

I'm not convinced that she is. But I cannot make that judgement with certainty.

Your judgment ain't worth a fuck anyways, asshat. Every post you've made in this thread has proven that.

Good for the AIPAC, this AOC thing is a walking disease of arrogance combined with stupidity, I want that STINKING WHORE run out of town on a rail. Also, she has the same wide, inverted-crucifix-shaped nose as Obama, with buck teeth and eyes too far apart - how the fuck can anyone find this spidery-looking female-like thing attractive??

I find her attractive. The horse teeth, notsomuch. I'm kind of an "eye" man, I guess. Sure, she has some ideas that won't fly. Time will tell how she does.

No matter what a woman looks like, a foul, degenerate, reprobate character on a woman is so repulsive to this guy, I'm incapable of getting an erection for a woman I KNOW is an evil, evil piece of shit. I'm sorry but it's sort of like an invisible cold shower effect on me.

Speaking of taste in women, I still have arguments with my elderly dad all the time because he finds Paris Hilton (of all women) so sexy. I keep telling my old man, "What is attractive about that stupid, spoiled whore? She has no breasts or female curves of any kind - she's built like a twink. She has a crooked nose, bleary unfocused eyes and the yellowest, most liver-cirrhotic complexion I've ever seen on a female!" And my father's only lame defense of the Paris Hilton piece-of-female-shit is, when you get older you get less picky.

Let me be clear on my "winner".
I'd never date or marry one but I'd give it a tap until she opened her yap about politics.

Your judgment ain't worth a fuck anyways, asshat. Every post you've made in this thread has proven that.

OK.

If she was one.... She might not be Sharp enough to know it.

Jo

Prove it.

That Muslim girl needs ejected from Congress, if Democrats keep her there, she will cost them 2020. Nothing like that..thing should be in American government, ever. Advocating for ISIS leniency? :cuckoo:

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

Um yeah she did, doofus

Nope. She sure didn't.

Marion Morrison only posts what he can prove.

You will see.

Only liberals say it's bullshit ...even when it's easily proven true with a simple search.
It's dem modus operandi. Wear us down until we give up proving them wrong.
Not gonna happen.

Forum List

Back