AOC says AIPAC coming after her

That Muslim girl needs ejected from Congress, if Democrats keep her there, she will cost them 2020. Nothing like that..thing should be in American government, ever. Advocating for ISIS leniency? :cuckoo:

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

You may want to do a "smidgen" of research before saying stupid stuff...dumbass.
Rep. Ilhan Omar Wants Leniency for 9 Men Accused of Trying to Join ISIS

You are passing on misinformation in the form of link headlines. That's fake news. Bitch.

Sure, I believe you...dumbass.

One person. Not an ISIS member yet. She's been consistent in her condemnation of ISIS and extremism. She has also been consistent in promoting restorative justice for all criminals.

You have been dishonest in your characterization of her position. Par for the course for you.

This is the same bull crap literary political forum jiu-jitsu that has kept us paralyzed while peaceful Jihadis neatly sidestepped our best efforts.

The thing we must do is recognize we are powerless to stop Islamization.

Once we reach that understanding then we will be able to appreciate our alternatives.

Right now, we are helpless prey and we don't even recognize how helpless we are.

Bullshit. Talk to me about that when you admit that white supremacist Americans are more likely to do harm to American citizens than Muslim assholes are.

Let me know when you are ready to be honest.

We could lose 100,000,000 American dead (via whatever means you could fantasize) and not lose our country.

We could lose our country without much terrorism at all, without even a real firefight, conceivably.

We must stop measuring the danger and threat of Islamization by the terrorism that may or may not be carried out.

The Many Jihads

Ocasio-Cortez fundraises off claim that AIPAC is 'coming after' her, Omar, Tlaib

Good thing the dems passed that anti semitism resolution, huh?
And how is that different from republicans when they’ve tried to fundraise off of CAIR?

CAIR is part of the Islamization effort to make Americans pray to Allah 5 times a day and pay a tax to Muslims for the privilege of our being able to live in their country.

Not sure if they will outlaw pork.
^ I knew a retard would chime in at any second

Ocasio-Cortez fundraises off claim that AIPAC is 'coming after' her, Omar, Tlaib

And how is that different from republicans when they’ve tried to fundraise off of CAIR?

CAIR is part of the Islamization effort to make Americans pray to Allah 5 times a day and pay a tax to Muslims for the privilege of our being able to live in their country.

You've been chiming in all along.

You praying 5 times a day yet? CAIR’s COMING FOR YOU!

Retard

Democrats are going to redistrict her right out of office. She wants to start some kind of conflict with Jews. Good luck with that.
If she can be controlled by Pelosi, she will be allowed to stay. But AOC has the advantage and Pelosi and the old Dem whores are afraid of being kicked to the curb.

One person. Not an ISIS member yet. She's been consistent in her condemnation of ISIS and extremism. She has also been consistent in promoting restorative justice for all criminals.

You have been dishonest in your characterization of her position. Par for the course for you.

Nine of them, you stupid fuck.

Rep. Omar Called for Lighter Sentence for Men Who Tried to Join ISIS

Nope. One letter on behalf of one young man. You've been dishonest.

You're a retard, it's "men" plural.

"Honorable Judge Davis,

As you undoubtedly deliberate with great caution the sentencing of nine recently convicted Somali-American men, I bring to your attention the ramifications of sentencing young men who made a consequential mistake to decades in federal prison. Incarcerating 20-year-old men for 30 or 40 years is essentially a life sentence. Society will have no expectations of the to be 50 or 60-year-old released prisoners; it will view them with distrust and revulsion. Such punitive measures not only lack efficacy, they inevitably create an environment in which extremism can flourish, aligning with the presupposition of terrorist recruitment: “Americans do not accept you and continue to trivialize your value. Instead of being a nobody, be a martyr.”

The best deterrent to fanaticism is a system of compassion. We must alter our attitude and approach; if we truly want to affect change, we should refocus our efforts on inclusion and rehabilitation. A long-term prison sentence for one who chose violence to combat direct marginalization is a statement that our justice system misunderstands the guilty. A restorative approach to justice assesses the lure of criminality and addresses it.

The desire to commit violence is not inherent to people -- it is the consequences of systematic alienation; people seek violent solutions when the process established for enacting change is inaccessible to them. Fueled by disaffection turned to malice, if the guilty were willing to kill and be killed fighting perceived injustice, imagine the consequence of them hearing, “I believe you can be rehabilitated. I want you to become part of my community, and together we will thrive.” We use this form of distributive justice for patients with chemical dependencies; treatment and societal reintegration. The most effective penance is making these men ambassadors of reform.

The restorative approach provides a long-term solution – though the self-declared Islamic State may soon suffer defeat, their radical approach to change-making will continue as it has throughout history – by criminalizing the undergirding construct rather than its predisposed victims. Therein, this ruling can set a precedent and has the potential to be a landmark case in addressing extremism.

Thank you for your careful attention,

Ilhan Omar
State Representative-Elect – MN 60B"

I recommend firing squad or hang the fuckers! :mad:

Rep. Ilhan Omar asks judge for compassion in ISIS recruit sentencing

Bury them in chitlins.

Uncleaned chitlins. :113:

Retard

I regret that I have but one life to give to my country. But I would tell ISIS to be careful.

(Paraphrase of) Nathan Hale, September 1776

Last edited:

Retard

I'm one of those Rightwing guys your momma warned you about.
I'm prepared for any eventuality.

Retard

Well, does praying we don't see another comment from you count?

That Muslim girl needs ejected from Congress, if Democrats keep her there, she will cost them 2020. Nothing like that..thing should be in American government, ever. Advocating for ISIS leniency? :cuckoo:

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

You may want to do a "smidgen" of research before saying stupid stuff...dumbass.

You are passing on misinformation in the form of link headlines. That's fake news. Bitch.
Even if it was for one, it would be one too many, LL.

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

Oh! The zero tolerance thing. I love that. I wonder if you are consistent with that approach. I expect not.

She wrote a letter to ask for leniency for a constituent. She did not advocate for ISIS. She does not support ISIS. She is not a terrorist sympathizer.

That's the subject. Your pals are lying.

Retard

You’re ignorant trash from nowhere? Sounds right.

“Not an ISIS member yet” so you resorted to semantics, which is what people do when they’re wrong. Oh, and, birdbrain, it was 9 people, and I use that term loosely, who were set to join ISIS. Now get out of my thread. Fuckface!

She didn't advocate for lenience for ISIS. That's a lie. She advocated for leniency for one young man from her district.

You get too upset when you are proven wrong. Lighten up, Nancy.

And...you should stop thinking of threads as "yours". It's very lame.

See here, boy: AOC says AIPAC coming after her

Retard

You’re ignorant trash from nowhere? Sounds right.

And yet I can, and will run rings around you if you persist.

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

Oh! The zero tolerance thing. I love that. I wonder if you are consistent with that approach. I expect not.

She wrote a letter to ask for leniency for a constituent. She did not advocate for ISIS. She does not support ISIS. She is not a terrorist sympathizer.

Every Muslim in America brings us that much closer to Sharia law.

We must legally and decently reduce the Muslim populations in America as soon as we can to the lowest numbers we can if we would hope to halt Islamization.

Could that be our only hope?

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

Yes....zero tolerance, you buffoon. He wanted to kill. Hell, the guy got a lengthy stint in a gated community with walls and bars.
Words mean little and actions mean everything, LL. Kinda looks like through her actions she is not disavowing ISIS. Glad you know her so well
that you know what's in her heart.
So go pound sound.

She didn't do that.

Next lie.

We must legally and decently reduce the Muslim populations in America as soon as we can to the lowest numbers we can if we would hope to halt Islamization.

France started vetting mosques and had to close half of them. Why have no mosques in America been vetted?

“Not an ISIS member yet” so you resorted to semantics, which is what people do when they’re wrong. Oh, and, birdbrain, it was 9 people, and I use that term loosely, who were set to join ISIS. Now get out of my thread. Fuckface!

She didn't advocate for lenience for ISIS. That's a lie. She advocated for leniency for one young man from her district.

You get too upset when you are proven wrong. Lighten up, Nancy.

And...you should stop thinking of threads as "yours". It's very lame.

See here, boy: AOC says AIPAC coming after her

Please God, do not let her be "martyized."

It could start a nationwide conflagration.

France started vetting mosques and had to close half of them. Why have no mosques in America been vetted?

We don't want to learn about political Islam. So, we choose to be sitting ducks waiting to be victimized.

And we have been programmed to be this way.

www.politicalIslam.com

Forum List

Back