AOC says AIPAC coming after her

Good for the AIPAC, this AOC thing is a walking disease of arrogance combined with stupidity, I want that STINKING WHORE run out of town on a rail. Also, she has the same wide, inverted-crucifix-shaped nose as Obama, with buck teeth and eyes too far apart - how the fuck can anyone find this spidery-looking female-like thing attractive??
Yet you still jerk off to her college video all day long, every day.

Just like you fap to Ivanka daily.

Good for the AIPAC, this AOC thing is a walking disease of arrogance combined with stupidity, I want that STINKING WHORE run out of town on a rail. Also, she has the same wide, inverted-crucifix-shaped nose as Obama, with buck teeth and eyes too far apart - how the fuck can anyone find this spidery-looking female-like thing attractive??

I find her attractive. The horse teeth, notsomuch. I'm kind of an "eye" man, I guess. Sure, she has some ideas that won't fly. Time will tell how she does.

No matter what a woman looks like, a foul, degenerate, reprobate character on a woman is so repulsive to this guy, I'm incapable of getting an erection for a woman I KNOW is an evil, evil piece of shit. It's sort of like an invisible cold shower effect on me.

Speaking of taste in women, I still have arguments with my elderly dad all the time because he finds Paris Hilton (of all women) so sexy. I keep telling my old man, "What is attractive about that stupid, spoiled whore? She has no breasts or female curves of any kind - she's built like a twink. She has a crooked nose, bleary unfocused eyes and the yellowest, most liver-cirrhotic complexion I've ever seen on a female!" And my father's only lame defense of the Paris Hilton piece-of-female-shit is, when you get older you get less picky.

:hitit:

Do you mean AOC...........or god forbid, that revolting Paris Hilton nightcrawling, STD-ridden imitation of the female gender? As a straight, red-blooded American male I see NOTHING attractive about either of these trashy whores.

Both! :funnyface: At the same time would be hot..

..And never gonna happen. :aargh:

Ocasio-Cortez fundraises off claim that AIPAC is 'coming after' her, Omar, Tlaib

Good thing the dems passed that anti semitism resolution, huh?
And how is that different from republicans when they’ve tried to fundraise off of CAIR?

Let’s stick to AOC’s claim, shall we? How is AIPAC going after her? Any evidence?

Ok, I’ll bite. CAIR isn’t even an official lobbyist association. They are however funded by and support terrororist groups. How’s CAIR and AIPAC similar again?
Who cares if they’re a lobbying group or not? Your side uses them as boogey men constantly. Happens to lots of groups. But now you find something wrong with it because....................

Actually, yes she did do that. Try to keep up. As for AOC, she better be more worried about Bill DeBlasio and Andrew Cuomo getting her primaried out. Pissing off the mayor of your city, and the governor of your state is not a smart move for anybody. Much less an ignorant bartender.

That Muslim girl needs ejected from Congress, if Democrats keep her there, she will cost them 2020. Nothing like that..thing should be in American government, ever. Advocating for ISIS leniency? :cuckoo:
No one under 18 is allowed to be elected to Congress.

iu

Ocasio-Cortez fundraises off claim that AIPAC is 'coming after' her, Omar, Tlaib

And how is that different from republicans when they’ve tried to fundraise off of CAIR?

Let’s stick to AOC’s claim, shall we? How is AIPAC going after her? Any evidence?

Ok, I’ll bite. CAIR isn’t even an official lobbyist association. They are however funded by and support terrororist groups. How’s CAIR and AIPAC similar again?
Who cares if they’re a lobbying group or not? Your side uses them as boogey men constantly. Happens to lots of groups. But now you find something wrong with it because....................

So you have no problem with Cortez using AIPAC as a boogeyman so to speak. I appreciate the transparency

So you have no problem with Cortez using AIPAC as a boogeyman so to speak. I appreciate the transparency
As you’ve never had a problem with any other group before. Great talk, retard.

Actually, yes she did do that. Try to keep up. As for AOC, she better be more worried about Bill DeBlasio and Andrew Cuomo getting her primaried out. Pissing off the mayor of your city, and the governor of your state is not a smart move for anybody. Much less an ignorant bartender.

Her pompous attitude with all things considered really is astonishing

I have a problem with "Leftist shills of USMB" and a plan to mock and ridicule them at every available opportunity.

I have a problem with "Leftist shills of USMB" and a plan to mock and ridicule them at every available opportunity.
Well you’re pathetically stupid so I’m sure we’ll hardly notice

Well Jesus H Chryst, of course they are, after all they're everywhere.

:beer:

Well Jesus H Chryst, of course they are, after all they're everywhere.

:beer:

We already received the same feedback from the other liberal anti Semitic posters. Your post is redundant

CAIR is part of the Islamization effort to make Americans pray to Allah 5 times a day and pay a tax to Muslims for the privilege of our being able to live in their country.

Not sure if they will outlaw pork.

Democrats are going to redistrict her right out of office. She wants to start some kind of conflict with Jews. Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back