AOC says Texas turning blue is inevitable during campaign stop

I would not live in that housing development if someone paid for the house for me. Could they put them any close and make them look any more alike?
LA California is on the cutting edge of housing developments
tent city la ca.jpg

A lot of folks out in California like the idea of no state income tax
combined with a nice little cottage along the San Gabriel River at a reasonable price.

View attachment 600917

Not a heck of a lot of homeless people living on the sidewalk downtown either.

View attachment 600920

Go Texas!
Enjoy it now because in 30 years it will just be another Progressive shithole.

Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio are living proof it has already come and done!

This has been a trope now for decades.

Sure, it will happen eventually. Of course, by the time it does the election map will look totally different so it is rather immaterial.

Call me when they actually manage it. Until then, this is another oft repeated pipe dream that I could care less about.

Well a lot of California people are moving there and California companies and they will bring their beliefs with them, Austin is already a supposed great place for young people which also means liberals, and with the illegals the Biden administration is letting come across the border it is quite possible Texas turns democrat.

It's a key state they are eyeballing to be sure as Texas is synonymous with conservatives, plus they hate their abortion laws and guns so it will be a target for them.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., told a Texas crowd Saturday that it is inevitable that Texas will turn blue as she endorsed two candidates for Congress prior to the primary next month.

Ocasio-Cortez, who has had mixed results when endorsing candidates, was in San Antonio to support the campaigns of Jessica Cisneros and Greg Casar. MySanAntonio.com reported that Ocasio-Cortez told the crowd that the two have her backing because they back Medicare for all, unions and reproductive freedom.
AOC says Texas turning blue is inevitable during campaign stop

I wish she would turn blue.....After we get to see those milkers.;)

Sadly she's not wrong given the way TX gop politicians are selling out their state for mega blue-burb subdivision build-outs in once red counties outside the population centers. It's just a matter of time.

This is the chick who doesn't know what a garbage disposal is, right?

immigrationracistjhdkjahkdh-jpg.600959

So, we're on land that the injuns never claimed to own that was STOLEN by SPAIN, then Mexico stole it from Spain, then Texas stole it from Mexico....

I think Mexico should COME AND TAKE IT!!!

LOL....."There are many others like it but this one is mine" comes to mind when I think of the TX mega subdivisions.

san-antoniotexas-suburban-housing-development-neighborhood-aerial-picture-id181871401

San Antonio, Texas suburban housing development neighborhood.

Some of the biggest movers and shakers in TX state gop politics made (or are still making) their fortunes in TX real estate, selling out their state to the leftists, one lot at a time.

They make the weather and then have the gall to complain about it.

tenor.gif
I sold my house in Round Rock in 2002 for $320k...its listed now for $905K up in Canyon Creek.

Forum List

Back