AOC tells white supremacists to disavow their beliefs, "come back to America"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
she also said that Trump's wall is a unifying vision, and that the left needs something just as visionary

"White supremacists" are merely a small portion of a larger group.

The word is a being over-used. What a shock.

She’s a unifier alright...both Democrats and Republicans and unified on acknowledging her idiocy

the green new deal is an economic stimulus package for main street, for blacks and whites alike

we desperately need it, my friends!

the green new deal is an economic stimulus package for main street, for blacks and whites alike

we desperately need it, my friends!

theborg.jpg

"The green new deal is an economic stimulus package for main street, for blacks and whites alike"

Join us or we will assimilate you!
latest

The white males high logic ability is now seen as a 4 letter word after the brainwashing by the high treason leaders to the unwise

Democrats is fast trying to destroy this nation

I burst out laughing after "AOC tells" and read no further. :auiqs.jpg:
That's why you have so little understanding. Heck even mob bosses know to 'hold your enemies closer'. What a shame you don't burst out laughing at Presidential tweets and read no further. You'd get smart a lot quicker.

That's why you have so little understanding. Heck even mob bosses know to 'hold your enemies closer'. What a shame you don't burst out laughing at Presidential tweets and read no further. You'd get smart a lot quicker.

You seem triggered. I have no interest in the opinions of a blithering idiot Dem like AOC.

You seem triggered. I have no interest in the opinions of a blithering idiot Dem like AOC.
I know! It's just such a shame the blithering idiot whose opinions you ARE interested in.

Forum List

Back