AOC Ticked GND Not Being Debated in Congress - Who Controls Congress?

And Democrats give us the urgency of maybe later.
Nancy, the world needs saving!

Green New Deal: Democrats Afraid to Vote for It | National Review
You're really obsessed with her, huh?

694940094001_6016021572001_6016011950001-vs.jpg
Who’s obsessed, shitforbrains?

View attachment 252605
You are. Would you like me to list the AOC threads you've started? She's all you think about.

You don't even get that Time cover is an ode to rightards like you. :lol:
You freaks keep quoting her and putting her on magazine covers and you’re pissed she’s quoted!? :lmao:
All I;ve said about her was in response to rightards like you posting about her.

You can't quit her.

GetFile.aspx
Let the retard bury you and your ilk.... Let her speak... She is burying you and your political agenda in a pile of shit.

Last edited:
You're really obsessed with her, huh?

694940094001_6016021572001_6016011950001-vs.jpg

View attachment 252605
You are. Would you like me to list the AOC threads you've started? She's all you think about.

You freaks keep quoting her and putting her on magazine covers and you’re pissed she’s quoted!? :lmao:
All I;ve said about her was in response to rightards like you posting about her.

You can't quit her.

GetFile.aspx
Let the retard bury you and your ilk.... Let her speak... She is burying you and your political agenda in a pile of shit.
LOLOLOL

Suuuure, she is. Uh-huh. :cuckoo:

That must why Democrats in Congress are enjoying a nearly decade long high approval rating which is about 40% higher than their Republican counterparts.

QU Poll Release Detail

:dance:

View attachment 252605

You can't quit her.

GetFile.aspx
LOLOLOL

That must why Democrats in Congress are enjoying a nearly decade long high approval rating which is about 40% higher than their Republican counterparts.

LOL

LIAR! hows that 11% approval rating you lying POS...

You can't quit her.

GetFile.aspx
LOLOLOL

LOL

LIAR! hows that 11% approval rating you lying POS...
LOLOL

You poor thing, numbers really baffle you.

There was no 11% approval rating in that poll. :cuckoo:

Where I live "GND" means either "girl next door" or "earth".
ground.png

But hey it's good to know you're still valiantly holding on in your desperate struggle to remain obsessed with a freshman Congresscritter whose district is further away from you than I am from Greenland.
It is not really the right that is obsessed with AOC.

So, is the right supposed to ignore the supposed rising star on the left?

Don't be silly. Of course it is. At the risk of repetition I would never have heard of her if not for the billions of butthurt threads on this site started by whiners like the OP ---- who lives a continent away from her district. In the same way I wouldn't know who the Congresscritter of New Mexico's Fourth or Iowa's Third or even my own state outside my own district.

By the way is that a fake Time cover? You never know.....

I actually counted the OP's AOCDS threads at one point. I think it was like thirty-something. That's thirty-something more threads that I've ever started crying the blues about who the Congresscritter for the Memphis area is.
And exactly how many threads have been started about Trump, Pence or any other Republican congress person that you have put your 1 cent in? So it is fine to talk about one party but not the other is that it?

ground.png

But hey it's good to know you're still valiantly holding on in your desperate struggle to remain obsessed with a freshman Congresscritter whose district is further away from you than I am from Greenland.

Don't be silly. Of course it is. At the risk of repetition I would never have heard of her if not for the billions of butthurt threads on this site started by whiners like the OP ---- who lives a continent away from her district. In the same way I wouldn't know who the Congresscritter of New Mexico's Fourth or Iowa's Third or even my own state outside my own district.

I actually counted the OP's AOCDS threads at one point. I think it was like thirty-something. That's thirty-something more threads that I've ever started crying the blues about who the Congresscritter for the Memphis area is.
And exactly how many threads have been started about Trump, Pence or any other Republican congress person that you have put your 1 cent in? So it is fine to talk about one party but not the other is that it?

Rump and Pants are NATIONAL scabs, Dumbass.

AOC is a Representative from friggin' QUEENS. Go buy a map.

The answer to your dumbass question is that I have started zero threads about ANY congress person, of any party anywhere, Zero threads about Mike Pants, and several threads about Rump, maybe ten over the four years since he descended from the escalator heavens and deigned to grace us with orange fearmongering wisdom about "rapists". ZERO of them have anything to do with political parties.

ground.png

Rump and Pants are NATIONAL scabs, Dumbass.

AOC is a Representative from friggin' QUEENS. Go buy a map.
So it is all oubt party and who can vote for who.
So you really think that someone voted for Mueller, Kavanaugh, Jussie Smullette(may have misspelled) just to name a few. Think about it before you try and post a come back.

ground.png

This post should be flagged, was entire nonsense, didn't address the issue at all.

ground.png

That would be Steve Cohen, a dirtbag.....I'm from Memphis....luck you!
so why did they not vote on the GND? I mean it's so important and so URGENT.........not a single vote.......

ground.png

I call bullshit!!!:bsflag: OMG dude. you have no ethics to blame usmessageboard for her rise in the press. yep, now everyone can see where you stand on facts.

ground.png

so why did they not vote on the GND? I mean it's so important and so URGENT.........not a single vote.......

Memphis was a random toss-the-dart-at-a-map. I know way more about Sun Records than I know about Steve Cohen because that has more to do with me.

I have no idea about the vote on the Girl Next Door. Haven't followed it, not interested, and I don't know anything about "URGENT". Y'all live in a hole. I don't.

Wait --- not a "hole", what is the word.............. "chamber".

ground.png

This post should be flagged, was entire nonsense, didn't address the issue at all.

Depends on what the issue is.

If the issue is a poster pretentiously making up acronyms as if everybody's supposed to know WTF he's babbling about --- addressed.

If the issue is that poster letting us all know his obsession with a meaningless Congresscritter three thousand miles from his own district has yet to be gotten a handle on, that's addressed too.

That's two addresses for the price of one. And now you want a refund?

ground.png

Memphis was a random toss-the-dart-at-a-map. I know way more about Sun Records than I know about Steve Cohen because that has more to do with me.

I have no idea about the vote on the Girl Next Door. Haven't followed it, not interested, and I don't know anything about "URGENT". Y'all live in a hole. I don't.

Wait --- not a "hole", what is the word.............. "chamber".
Wait so you're talking on a subject for the Green New Deal and you've never heard of it and don't know what's in it? Or why they consider it urgent? So why are you commenting in this thread? Read up on it and come back to us.

Forum List

Back