AOC Ticked GND Not Being Debated in Congress - Who Controls Congress?

Pogo said:
Congresscritter whose district is further away from you than I am from Greenland.
And It's Already Been Explained To You
How This Affects Idaho, Cleveland, And YOU
No Matter How Far, Or Who's District It's From

Congressional Legislation Affects EVERYONE In The Nation
And Her Vote Counts As Much As Pelosi's

I'm Sorry You're So Dense
You Can't Comprehend That
And Insist On Repeating The Same Stupid Line
Like It's Some Kind Of A "Point" That Makes Sense

I'll Make Fun Of This Occasional-Cortex Bird-Brain
Or Any Other Of Them
As Long As ANY Of Them Remain In U.S, Congress

Oh lovely. A Haiku post.

Everybody in Congress has the same number of votes -- one. But this guy has been flooding the board with whiny thread after whiny thread after whiny thread about one who's approximately one gazillion districts away from his own.

The secret he doesn't seem to get is --- he has his own Congresscritter. With his or her own vote. And that one he actually has a say in. Yet here he is trying to control somebody else's Congresscritter that THEY --- not he, THEY --- elected to represent THEM.

*He* has no say in who *they* want to represent them, just as *they" have no say in *his*. See how that works??

I single him out here but he's hardly the only one who rents his head out free to a 29-year-old somebody-else's representative. Who's the OP's Congresscritter? Damned if I know and damned if I care. I've got my own, he's the only one I have a say in. And that's the way it should be.

But I'll tellya what --- go ahead and list for us the Congresscritters, outside of this one and the Speaker, who get thread upon thread upon thread upon thread upon thread on them posted on this board daily and weekly (very weakly).

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO.

Where I live "GND" means either "girl next door" or "earth".
ground.png

But hey it's good to know you're still valiantly holding on in your desperate struggle to remain obsessed with a freshman Congresscritter whose district is further away from you than I am from Greenland.
It is not really the right that is obsessed with AOC.

So, is the right supposed to ignore the supposed rising star on the left?

Don't be silly. Of course it is. At the risk of repetition I would never have heard of her if not for the billions of butthurt threads on this site started by whiners like the OP ---- who lives a continent away from her district. In the same way I wouldn't know who the Congresscritter of New Mexico's Fourth or Iowa's Third or even my own state outside my own district.

By the way is that a fake Time cover? You never know.....

I actually counted the OP's AOCDS threads at one point. I think it was like thirty-something. That's thirty-something more threads that I've ever started crying the blues about who the Congresscritter for the Memphis area is.
You are aware that this board is not a reasonable representation of any particular group.

AOC is constantly being put front and center by the left. The right takes it from there because she is so easy to rip on. Just because you were not aware of her is not really relevant. Of course, I do admit that I misread your original quote a bit as it was specific to that poster so - my bad there :D

And no, it is not a fake times cover. She was on the cover of time magazine because how much the democrat base has gone goo goo over her. It is no surprise that the right has jumped all over her - she is a really easy target.

I would liken her to the tea party candidates the right was all over during Obama's years.

Pogo is blowing smoke out of his nether regions when he claims that the only reason he ever heard of Ocasio-Cortez is because conservative posters here brought her up! She was the "poster child" for the progressive wing of the Democartic party's wins in the midterm...a harbinger of what was to come for the country! Only then she started talking about her plans for the country and a whole bunch of liberals hit the pause button because it turns out she's clueless. Now people like Pogo are claiming they don't know who she is!

Oh I know who she is but only because I hang out here. I had to go find out what all the fixation was about.

Amazingly she was not on my ballot here. Actually she was not on the ballot in 440 other district ballots either.

You'd never know that from this fuckin' board though.

ground.png

But hey it's good to know you're still valiantly holding on in your desperate struggle to remain obsessed with a freshman Congresscritter whose district is further away from you than I am from Greenland.

Don't be silly. Of course it is. At the risk of repetition I would never have heard of her if not for the billions of butthurt threads on this site started by whiners like the OP ---- who lives a continent away from her district. In the same way I wouldn't know who the Congresscritter of New Mexico's Fourth or Iowa's Third or even my own state outside my own district.

I actually counted the OP's AOCDS threads at one point. I think it was like thirty-something. That's thirty-something more threads that I've ever started crying the blues about who the Congresscritter for the Memphis area is.

You are aware that this board is not a reasonable representation of any particular group.

I would say it's a fair representation of Bitter Old Men. But sure.

AOC is constantly being put front and center by the left.

Ain't seeing it. All I'm seeing is this constant panic fixation by the Rumpbots, a perfect example of which just got posted, to wit:

What’s the makeup budget to make that nose appear smaller than a cantaloupe?

Apparently this one wants to control her appearance as well. Bizzaro. I guess it says something about misogyny too.
But there it is, isn't it. Neither her appearance nor her activity in Congress is any of his business, yet --- there it is, isn't it.

The right takes it from there because she is so easy to rip on. Just because you were not aware of her is not really relevant. Of course, I do admit that I misread your original quote a bit as it was specific to that poster so - my bad there :D

And no, it is not a fake times cover. She was on the cover of time magazine because how much the democrat base has gone goo goo over her. It is no surprise that the right has jumped all over her - she is a really easy target.

Yeah that's Time Magazine noting the same thing I am. Soooooo no, not buying it.

Actually --- full disclosure --- when I was forced to go investigate why she gets so much rent-free space it became apparent why they're so spooked. She's sharp and she's got energy. They're scared shitless. I'd like to think if I were a partisan hack I'd be at least cognizant that she's somebody else's rep, not mine, but if that didn't occur to me I'd be scared shitless too. I'm not that person, but when somebody spends their time posting thread after thread after meme after meme after caricature after caricature --- it's pretty clear that's called panic.

I would liken her to the tea party candidates the right was all over during Obama's years.

Hmm, possibly. I get the comparison. But I can't remember a similar obsession panicking about them. I can't even remember those candidates' names.

What I find interesting here ---- it's always the psychology that's intriguing ---- is that this is the same faction that kept bleating "drain the swamp, ,drain the swamp", and here's a brazen hussy who did just that, and they have nothing but diaper rash, yearning for the swamp Democrat she replaced. That's very telling.

Pogo said:
Congresscritter whose district is further away from you than I am from Greenland.
And It's Already Been Explained To You
How This Affects Idaho, Cleveland, And YOU
No Matter How Far, Or Who's District It's From

Congressional Legislation Affects EVERYONE In The Nation
And Her Vote Counts As Much As Pelosi's

I'm Sorry You're So Dense
You Can't Comprehend That
And Insist On Repeating The Same Stupid Line
Like It's Some Kind Of A "Point" That Makes Sense

I'll Make Fun Of This Occasional-Cortex Bird-Brain
Or Any Other Of Them
As Long As ANY Of Them Remain In U.S, Congress

Oh lovely. A Haiku post.

Everybody in Congress has the same number of votes -- one. But this guy has been flooding the board with whiny thread after whiny thread after whiny thread about one who's approximately one gazillion districts away from his own.

The secret he doesn't seem to get is --- he has his own Congresscritter. With his or her own vote. And that one he actually has a say in. Yet here he is trying to control somebody else's Congresscritter that THEY --- not he, THEY --- elected to represent THEM.

*He* has no say in who *they* want to represent them, just as *they" have no say in *his*. See how that works??

I single him out here but he's hardly the only one who rents his head out free to a 29-year-old somebody-else's representative. Who's the OP's Congresscritter? Damned if I know and damned if I care. I've got my own, he's the only one I have a say in. And that's the way it should be.

But I'll tellya what --- go ahead and list for us the Congresscritters, outside of this one and the Speaker, who get thread upon thread upon thread upon thread upon thread on them posted on this board daily and weekly (very weakly).

aaaaaaaaaaaaaand GO.

Nothing yet? :uhh:

Amazing.

And Democrats give us the urgency of maybe later.
Nancy, the world needs saving!

Green New Deal: Democrats Afraid to Vote for It | National Review
You're really obsessed with her, huh?

694940094001_6016021572001_6016011950001-vs.jpg
Who’s obsessed, shitforbrains?

View attachment 252605
You are. Would you like me to list the AOC threads you've started? She's all you think about.

You don't even get that Time cover is an ode to rightards like you. :lol:
You freaks keep quoting her and putting her on magazine covers and you’re pissed she’s quoted!? :lmao:

Genetics be like: Salma Hayek meets Doctor Ruth... :21:

For the masses:

>> Salma Hayek Pinault is a Mexican and American film actress, producer, and former model. She began her career in Mexico starring in the telenovela Teresa and starred in the film El Callejón de los Milagros for which she was nominated for an Ariel Award. << Wikipedia

Good to know what people are watching on TV. I guess.

View attachment 252605
You are. Would you like me to list the AOC threads you've started? She's all you think about.

You freaks keep quoting her and putting her on magazine covers and you’re pissed she’s quoted!? :lmao:

Not to mention that most of their Prez Candidates have "endorsed" her "GND".

View attachment 252605

All I;ve said about her was in response to rightards like you posting about her.

You can't quit her.

GetFile.aspx

Pogo said:
But this guy has been flooding the board with whiny thread after whiny thread after whiny thread about one
Well That's Just Too Gawd-Damned Bad
He's Not Posting A Whiny Thread About YOU
Is He ??
who's approximately one gazillion districts away from his own.
And Distance Or District Of The US Congress
Is Not A "Point" Of Any Kind
Anywhere But The Befuddled Mind Of Your's

Hey !!
This Is All Clear Over In Washington, DC
So You Shouldn't Be Bothered With Any Of It At All

Do YOU Live In Washington, DC ??
Then YOU Shouldn't Care !!

Maybe You Should Just Post
In Then Arts And Crafts Board

Crochet.jpg

Last edited:

View attachment 252605

They were for it before they were against it.

View attachment 252605

They were for it before they were against it.

No shit, I think that's called "leading from behind".

View attachment 252605

All I;ve said about her was in response to rightards like you posting about her.

You can't quit her.

GetFile.aspx
Tell her to shut up and we won’t quote her.

In The meantime she’s 2020 Gold.

ground.png

Dude, I’m from aerospace. We have acronyms for acronyms.

She Said She Was Ready To Pass Legislation
But She Votes 'Yes', 'No', 'Present' Then 'Yes' Again
Or Was It Finally 'IDK'... ??

Then Bring Her Legislation Up For A Vote
And She Freaks Out !!

She Said She Was Ready To Pass Legislation
But She Votes 'Yes', 'No', 'Present' Then 'Yes' Again
Or Was It Finally 'IDK'... ??

Then Bring Her Legislation Up For A Vote
And She Freaks Out !!
On an issue all Democrats say is a crisis.

Now it’s we’ll get around to it someday or maybe never.

ground.png

Dude, I’m from aerospace. We have acronyms for acronyms.

A4A (pronounced "ak-frack)

Why am I not surprised at your interplanetary admission. I'll bet you can see AOC's district from your house with your Sarah Palin Scope.

Last edited:

View attachment 252605

You can't quit her.

GetFile.aspx

Cute thought, but I'm afraid she's too young.

As far as quoting her though --- how do you essplain your fellow AOCDS traveller wanting to give her a nose job?

Pretty sure noses are not in the qualification list. Much the same as "bartender".

See what I did there?

ground.png

Who's crying the blues? I hear a lot of laughter. Maybe you need to hear what's actually going on instead of substituting your own reality.

View attachment 252605

You can't quit her.

GetFile.aspx

Cute thought, but I'm afraid she's too young.

As far as quoting her though --- how do you essplain your fellow AOCDS traveller wanting to give her a nose job?

Pretty sure noses are not in the qualification list. Much the same as "bartender".

See what I did there?
She’s getting Trump elected was the takeaway.

Dems got Trump elected in 16, and doing the same again.

Forum List

Back