AOC Ticked GND Not Being Debated in Congress - Who Controls Congress?

Where I live "GND" means either "girl next door" or "earth".
ground.png

But hey it's good to know you're still valiantly holding on in your desperate struggle to remain obsessed with a freshman Congresscritter whose district is further away from you than I am from Greenland.
It is not really the right that is obsessed with AOC.

So, is the right supposed to ignore the supposed rising star on the left?

Don't be silly. Of course it is. At the risk of repetition I would never have heard of her if not for the billions of butthurt threads on this site started by whiners like the OP ---- who lives a continent away from her district. In the same way I wouldn't know who the Congresscritter of New Mexico's Fourth or Iowa's Third or even my own state outside my own district.

By the way is that a fake Time cover? You never know.....

I actually counted the OP's AOCDS threads at one point. I think it was like thirty-something. That's thirty-something more threads that I've ever started crying the blues about who the Congresscritter for the Memphis area is.
And exactly how many threads have been started about Trump, Pence or any other Republican congress person that you have put your 1 cent in? So it is fine to talk about one party but not the other is that it?

Rump and Pants are NATIONAL scabs, Dumbass.

AOC is a Representative from friggin' QUEENS. Go buy a map.
So it is all oubt party and who can vote for who.
So you really think that someone voted for Mueller, Kavanaugh, Jussie Smullette(may have misspelled) just to name a few. Think about it before you try and post a come back.

No it is not all "oubt party", it's all about control freaks obsessed with other people's business. Nobody in the Pacific Northwest has jack shit to say about who Queens elects as their representative, just as nobody in Queens has jack shit to say about his.

I have no idea what you're babbling on about with "voting for Mueller" et al. Mueller makes spaghetti but I'm not a fan of it.

ground.png

But hey it's good to know you're still valiantly holding on in your desperate struggle to remain obsessed with a freshman Congresscritter whose district is further away from you than I am from Greenland.
This post should be flagged, was entire nonsense, didn't address the issue at all.

Depends on what the issue is.

If the issue is a poster pretentiously making up acronyms as if everybody's supposed to know WTF he's babbling about --- addressed.

If the issue is that poster letting us all know his obsession with a meaningless Congresscritter three thousand miles from his own district has yet to be gotten a handle on, that's addressed too.

That's two addresses for the price of one. And now you want a refund?
You cant be that stupid.....you are trying to deflect form the GND( Green New Deal)...which is an actual policy discussion that apparently you don't want to defend so you just play games..

Don't be silly. Of course it is. At the risk of repetition I would never have heard of her if not for the billions of butthurt threads on this site started by whiners like the OP ---- who lives a continent away from her district. In the same way I wouldn't know who the Congresscritter of New Mexico's Fourth or Iowa's Third or even my own state outside my own district.

I actually counted the OP's AOCDS threads at one point. I think it was like thirty-something. That's thirty-something more threads that I've ever started crying the blues about who the Congresscritter for the Memphis area is.
And exactly how many threads have been started about Trump, Pence or any other Republican congress person that you have put your 1 cent in? So it is fine to talk about one party but not the other is that it?

So you really think that someone voted for Mueller, Kavanaugh, Jussie Smullette(may have misspelled) just to name a few. Think about it before you try and post a come back.

No it is not all "oubt party", it's all about control freaks obsessed with other people's business. Nobody in the Pacific Northwest has jack shit to say about who Queens elects as their representative, just as nobody in Queens has jack shit to say about his.

I have no idea what you're babbling on about with "voting for Mueller" et al. Mueller makes spaghetti but I'm not a fan of it.
Uh they do all the time. are you new to politics?

ground.png

That would be Steve Cohen, a dirtbag.....I'm from Memphis....luck you!
so why did they not vote on the GND? I mean it's so important and so URGENT.........not a single vote.......

Memphis was a random toss-the-dart-at-a-map. I know way more about Sun Records than I know about Steve Cohen because that has more to do with me.

I have no idea about the vote on the Girl Next Door. Haven't followed it, not interested, and I don't know anything about "URGENT". Y'all live in a hole. I don't.

Wait --- not a "hole", what is the word.............. "chamber".
Wait so you're talking on a subject for the Green New Deal and you've never heard of it and don't know what's in it? Or why they consider it urgent? So why are you commenting in this thread? Read up on it and come back to us.

I've heard the phrase, and eventually figured out what "GND" was supposed to mean, and I didn't comment on it because I know nothing about it. I could find out but I'm really not interested. What I did comment on I just essplained above. It's a about psychology and the desperation of certain people to reach across a continent just to control other people.

Tell ya what. Let's list all the threads the OP has posted about his own Representative. You know, the one he actually gets to vote for. Ready?

That would be Steve Cohen, a dirtbag.....I'm from Memphis....luck you!
so why did they not vote on the GND? I mean it's so important and so URGENT.........not a single vote.......

Memphis was a random toss-the-dart-at-a-map. I know way more about Sun Records than I know about Steve Cohen because that has more to do with me.

I have no idea about the vote on the Girl Next Door. Haven't followed it, not interested, and I don't know anything about "URGENT". Y'all live in a hole. I don't.

Wait --- not a "hole", what is the word.............. "chamber".
Wait so you're talking on a subject for the Green New Deal and you've never heard of it and don't know what's in it? Or why they consider it urgent? So why are you commenting in this thread? Read up on it and come back to us.

I've heard the phrase, and eventually figured out what "GND" was supposed to mean, and I didn't comment on it because I know nothing about it. I could find out but I'm really not interested. What I did comment on I just essplained above. It's a about psychology and the desperation of certain people to reach across a continent just to control other people.
So wait, you really had no clue what GND was? and so you were talking shit without knowing what it meant?
Why are you not interested to know? You're on a political message board and don't want to know about policies being discussed? you just want to wait for democrat talking points? it's easier?
As for control, that's you lefties that like to do that...not us....we like freedom and borders........

Tell ya what. Let's list all the threads the OP has posted about his own Representative. You know, the one he actually gets to vote for. Ready?
Lets do that for everoyone here? similar numbers
Mine was David Kustoff, I love the guy, know him personally and he's gonna do great stuff in congress...mine currently is Steve Cohen a no good piece of shit joking about Marsha Blackburn being killed.....a detestable dip shit......what else do you want to know about him? Start a thread and we'll discuss both of OUR congressmen. this thread is about the GND and WHO PROPOSED it...and that would be AOC....if you knew about the GND you would know she's the "brains" behind it, which makes this thread very valid

Mine was David Kustoff, I love the guy, know him personally and he's gonna do great stuff in congress...mine currently is Steve Cohen a no good piece of shit joking about Marsha Blackburn being killed.....a detestable dip shit......what else do you want to know about him? Start a thread and we'll discuss both of OUR congressmen. this thread is about the GND and WHO PROPOSED it...and that would be AOC....if you knew about the GND you would know she's the "brains" behind it, which makes this thread very valid

Thanks but I don't need to know about your Congressman. He has nothing to do with me.

I've got my own Congresscritter. He's got a personal black woman prop. Strange man. He got in there as a result of gerrymandering.

As for the thread topic, what I"m reading is that the title says it's about AOC (the first word), not about any bill. Which tells me it's about "HEY I'M STILL OBSESSED WITH THIS GIRL". And when I see that ---- I give it the mocking it deserves. Because it's not about "policies" --- it's about the OP's personal problems.

So you are still trying to defend a national embarrassment just because of her party. So you are admitting that you are a control freak that was obsessed with other peoples business when you let how many threads go by on Barr, how many go by on Kavanaugh without calling out those posters.

And before you say anything yes she is a national embarrassment. She thinks that the new green deal is important enough to bring it up in congress, she told the democrats that she would put them on a list, she was one of the reasons for Amazon not putting their second headquaters n New York then thought that the tax incentives offered Amazon could be spent by New York. She is an embarrassment because she is on the national scene and because she points out so well how badly some colleges fail in education.

Thanks but I don't need to know about your Congressman. He has nothing to do with me.

I've got my own Congresscritter. He's got a personal black woman prop. Strange man. He got in there as a result of gerrymandering.

As for the thread topic, what I"m reading is that the title says it's about AOC (the first word), not about any bill. Which tells me it's about "HEY I'M STILL OBSESSED WITH THIS GIRL". And when I see that ---- I give it the mocking it deserves. Because it's not about "policies" --- it's about the OP's personal problems.
well Nancy Pelosi is merely a congresswoman from California. The leader over AOC and GND being discussed. So we shouldn't talk about her either? Amazing what nonsense fills a message board forum during a day.

So you are still trying to defend a national embarrassment just because of her party.

So you are still illiterate. Reeding is harde.

NOTHING here is about any "party". It's about the OP's obsession.
What the fuck IS IT with you binary-bots who can't think beyond "parties"?

So you are admitting that you are a control freak that was obsessed with other peoples business when you let how many threads go by on Barr, how many go by on Kavanaugh without calling out those posters.

Once AGAIN I don't know who the fuck "Barr" is. I don't live in your chamber pot. I do know who Kavanaugh is --- I think ---- so what's your question? And what irrelevant district is he running for again?

And before you say anything yes she is a national embarrassment. She thinks that the new green deal is important enough to bring it up in congress, she told the democrats that she would put them on a list, she was one of the reasons for Amazon not putting their second headquaters n New York then thought that the tax incentives offered Amazon could be spent by New York. She is an embarrassment because she is on the national scene and because she points out so well how badly some colleges fail in education.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... not really interested in your butthurt either.

There is nothing "national" about Queens. OK? I have nothing to say about what Queens does, nor does the OP. Do you?
Just as he has nothing to say about where I live. Get the fuck OVER it already. Just because your parrot masters order you to milk this obsession, doesn't mean you can't tell them to fuck off. Fer Chrissake grow some balls.

Well I will give you one thing. For someone that spouts off all the time on diffrent threads you have have just proven that you know next to nothing yeah for you.

So you are still trying to defend a national embarrassment just because of her party.

So you are admitting that you are a control freak that was obsessed with other peoples business when you let how many threads go by on Barr, how many go by on Kavanaugh without calling out those posters.

Once AGAIN I don't know who the fuck "Barr" is. I don't live in your chamber pot. I do know who Kavanaugh is --- I think ---- so what's your question? And what irrelevant district is he running for again?

There is nothing "national" about Queens. OK? I have nothing to say about what Queens does, nor does the OP. Do you?
Just as he has nothing to say about where I live. Get the fuck OVER it already. Just because your parrot masters order you to milk this obsession, doesn't mean you can't tell them to fuck off. Fer Chrissake grow some balls.

For someone that doesn't know anything about this topic, you spend a lot of time attacking people who are discussing stuff relevant to it. It's really not hard to use Google and get caught up, just go do that and stop trying to hijack the thread

For someone that doesn't know anything about this topic, you spend a lot of time attacking people who are discussing stuff relevant to it. It's really not hard to use Google and get caught up, just go do that and stop trying to hijack the thread

Actually I know all about this topic, starting with the stark fact of what this topic *IS*. As I said, I've posted on it before. I even went back and counted his AOCDS threads and told him.

You don't seem to get that.

Again --- read the fucking thread title.

Ain't seeing it. All I'm seeing is this constant panic fixation by the Rumpbots, a perfect example of which just got posted, to wit:
Are you also going to ignore the fact that the GND, her pet project, was so terrible that a single member of the senate was unable to vote for it but yet EVERY SINGLE DECLARED CANDIDATE on the democrat side is 'supporting' it.

Of course you are.

Actually I know all about this topic, starting with the stark fact of what this topic *IS*. As I said, I've posted on it before. I even went back and counted his AOCDS threads and told him.

Then you lied. it's about AOC and the GND, you said you ddidnt know it was about the Green New Deal and that you didn't know about that anyway......Jesus man, it's in the thread.....how delusional are you lefties to lie in a thread you just posted in?

Then you lied. it's about AOC and the GND, you said you ddidnt know it was about the Green New Deal and that you didn't know about that anyway......Jesus man, it's in the thread.....how delusional are you lefties to lie in a thread you just posted in?
I saw the same thing and thought the same thing.

i shall produce a video of Pocahontas distancing herself from AOC and the socialist label...see towards the end!

they want to take away your hamburgers, the thing Stalin dreamed of but never achieved!

AOC is adorable in the way my 5 year old is adorable, she rants and raves like a lunatic

Forum List

Back